Why America Hate?

I want non-American users to explain to me why they don't like America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's to like about it?

OP is 9%

land of degeneracy, niggers and faggots

american here, it sucks, it's the haiti outside of haiti

Because we hate freedumb obviously.

I don't like how shitty American culture is spreading to my country. I like most Americans though, they're usually open and very friendly.

reminder the 56% meme was created by shills, was already exposed in past threads, you dont see the evolution of the meme anywhere because they were all pre-maid right as the meme came out, stop falling for this stupid bait

No, I made this meme myself. Don't worry.

Because a bunch of burgers go around needlessly shitting on European posters when we have (roughly speaking) no room to talk. Some need to drop the unwarranted ego, and look within.

>SHILLS REEEEEEE
>FUCKING SOROS PAYED BOTS

because you are asking for it and I was not even giving a fuck before that cringe

you're literally the bad guys but you're so brain washed by Jews that you think you guys are good

>why do yupoors hate us? REE

because you are CUNTS

This

probably all the shitty tv, movies and music that weve had to put up with the last 50 or so years, while your (((masters))) siphon off all the profits, at least you guys fucked up the commies

>Guy makes funny meme
>People copy that meme and make new ones
>Americans immediately assume it is a conspiracy by Soros and HRC to keep the white man down™ instead of how a meme works

Nothing personal, I just like to watch the amerimutt screech and kick in disbelief.

checked

Shoo shoo Juden. We don't buy D&C. SHoo Shoo. Polish love America, we brothers, fuck you hard

alright ahmed

Good point Jose.

2/3

3/3

The arrogance, hubris and chest thumping displayed by many Amerimutts on this board is evident in real life.
Your empire is a one trick pony, The population for the most part is gross and pathetic.
Arrogantly riding on the achievements of great risk takers of the past while being fat, enfeebled, arrogant spineless degenerates themselves, with little to show for themselves despite boasting of how great they are.

on the good side you have shown that a big nation can be wealthy and prosperous

on the bad side you have brought degeneracy that other countries try to emulate, such as:
>feminism
>anti white sentiment
>whoredom
>degenerate celebrities
>degenerate pop music
>black victimhood

>fund Israel
>attack arab nations just trying to do their own thing
>wonder why the Muslims strike back
You Americans caused everything bad thats happening in the world right now.

American culture and media has poisoned the western world. Other than that I like what America stands for.
>Be american president
>Command strongest military ever
>still gets made fun of every night

Only in America do you have the right to stock pile enough weapons to launch a small scale insurgency and take over a city (link related)

youtube.com/watch?v=b0vpzpjKVsw

I'd rather have America in charge than the Chinese or Russians. Heavy lies the crown.

Fuck your shit. Your highest mountain is named after one of ours heroes of american and polish revolution. Show respect to those who fight for others' freedom

We can all unite under one truth

You haven't fought for shit you dumb polish potato headed fuck, you will get a smack in the fucking mouth if you're not careful. Capiche?

My ancestors did though. Nobility horserider af know what I'm saying