JUSTice League of peace

Don;t get me wrong, I liked it, but LITERALLY IN THE FIRST 3 MINUTES you got a couple white males harassing a poor muslim store owner wearing a hijab and her kid. The police bravely kicks the ass of the white supremacists.

Why? Zack? Joss? You fucking cucks why? Did you really have to virtue signal and push your anti-white pro-sandnigger agenda in a fucking superhero movie of all places?

Fuckity fuck off. Also, lets not forget these highlights:

- Flash is now a jew and even calls himself a jew boy in the movie. There are numerous real life articles praising the first jewish superhero.
- Wonder Woman is a jew
- all evil dudes are white men, the bank gang, the CGI main villain (also, watch the end credit scene, two of them are there)
- Cyborg is a genius level nigger, but I can give him a pass sicne that follows the comics
- Aquaman who is blond hair/blue eyes is now hawaiian native, but I give him a pass, because Momoa was by far the best actor in the movie
- several lines about racism and feminism

I could have ignored all of the above except the BLATANT PRO-MUSLIM SHILLING IN THE FUCKING BEGINNING. Yes, I am mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don’t watch this garbage

Oh wait I forget, the gang in the bank wanted to destroy all aliens in the name of Jesus and return earth to a pre-techonolgy state and a theocracy. That's literally 5 mins after the poor hijabi cunt was bullied.

I love sci0fi and I love going to the cinema, can;t help it.

>Flash is a jew
Wut?

You should all be boycotting Jewlywood trash.

Washington post article my dude. It's one of his first lines when he meets Batman.

Finally there's some jewish representation in hollywood

top kek

drop a dime within earshot of a jew.

>Gotta jew fast.jpg

Actually here it is the scene

>IN THE FIRST 3 MINUTES
muh violent nazi skinhead attacks the poor peaceful muslim immigrants
muh white bank robbers scaring the poor multy culty kids in the bank
muh aqua man/batman global warming is going to kill us all scene
muh gay jew flash is bullied by the big cis wasp white male
muh evil white devil at the multy culty stronk woman lgbtq island with the men are stupid comment
etc.

and that's just like the first 10-15 minutes

(((hollywood))) needs to burn, nothing but propaganda at this point

and normies STILL don't know jews aren't white

It's ridiculous because bald white neo nazis who go around wrecking shit don't even EXIST. i've lived in America 30 years i've never seen this MYTHICAL CREATURE.

What if I watch it just to laugh at it?
DESU, the negative reviews all around are making it more enticing.

but what i have seen is nigger after nigger (sandniggers & pooniggers & taconiggers too) harassing and attacking people. every asian i've met was well behaved. and i've only seen whites do baby-tier aggressions usually after being provoked in self defense.

I forgot about the goddamn global warming tirade ffs

Indeed. Just like the mythical beast of anti-muslim violence that is feared after every terror attack and never happens, but we hear about preventing it 24/7

(((they))) ruin everything.

I cannot imagine being this big of a faggot that you go on a taiwanease coloring book site just to defend you opinion of a movie made by hollyjew just for the shekels

You have poor imagination lad, my hate knows no bounds.

(((Who))) is responsible for this trash? Zack Snyder? I don't remember his previous films being especially pozzed. Is it Joss Whedon or Warner Bros?

I was about to ask about why half of the cast are Jews but you've already pointed it out. Mamoa is cool and all but the movie must be garbage if he's the best actor in the movie. He literally just plays the same "Barbaric Savage" role over & over now. Granted he is good at it. I even watched the entire season of Frontier and he was practically the only person who saved that show when again all he did is play the same fucking character that he always plays.

It’s Wheadon

Zack's daughter died and he had to abandon the movie near the end, Joss Whedon was brought in to finish it and do some re-shoots and to add in more quips and funny scenes.

I would guess Whedon and the studio. Remember Snyder made 300 where the white men act like men and stomp sand nigger fucking shits 24/7.

He was the best part of Stargate Atlantis as well.

Yup!!! Not as bad as marvel, but some parts were cringy. Especially that sand nigger crap and the flash jew boy BS. It was comical that the vilians that wonder woman beats up are white "terrorists" who are setting off bombs to return to "holy values". The kikes in jewwood are scared to death of whites. Every movie they cram with diversity bombs bad.

I agree about Cyborg. It gets a pass due to it being true to story. The writing in the movie also sucked. Supermans lines, especially when he first comes back to life, are horrible. Lots of unfunny jokes thrown in too.

But if you think that bad, you just wait till Nigg Nogg Panther. We are about to witness one of the biggest chimpouts in years when that movie hits theaters. Niggs are gonna be chimping nationwide. Imagine opening night..........The crowded theater full of loud noggs. The putrid smell of grease and body odor in the air. Random sex acts going on and the smell of fish in the isles. Random drug use throughout along with constant chants of "Shiiiiiieeeettt"

Zacks just a meh director. He's pretty funny. He made an all loli action film taking place in the imaginations of girls getting abused in an asylum. If anything, he's gonna go down in the pedo purge.

>normies STILL don't know jews aren't white

I'll never understand this shit, especially since Joos look so Asiatic. Even in that pic. Mamoa who's technically an Asian barely even looks Asian while the two Kikes both have an Eastern look going on.

>Lots of unfunny jokes thrown in too.

Yeah man the people in my cinema laughed 2 times, one was the lasso of truth scene with aquaman and the other when Superman moved his eye to track Flash and the latter was making that stupid face.

Black Panther will be hilarious. KANG - The Movie.

please tell me you have that webm where wonderjew and superman are headbutting each other

They turned a blonde, blue-eyed speedy wisecracking chad into an awkward mexican jew. What a surprise.

Kek, made me mad AND laugh in one post

>>- Flash is now a jew and even calls himself a jew boy in the movie. There are numerous real life articles praising the first jewish superhero.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(comics)
Sabra was the first.

>- Wonder Woman is a jew.
Amazing how a Greek warrior can be a fucking jew.........

Well. it's getting shit on. Watching the previews, the lighting in the movie just seems too dark. I expect that in a horror movie with jump scares, not a high budget action movie.

It's the difference between DC and Marvel, cuck

Yup, noticed this too.

>Self-described "reactionary"
>"Death to the modern world"

Pretty obvious what they were going for here

>white males harassing a poor muslim store owner wearing a hijab and her kid.
Retard that I am, was considering torrenting this shit. Thanks for the heads up.

>capeshit
Not even once.

>- Cyborg is a genius level nigger, but I can give him a pass sicne that follows the comics
The fact these shitty comics have always been jewish leftwing propaganda doesn’t excuse it. When will you comic fags learn?

>dear pol
>today I freely and voluntarily gave Jews money in exchange for a mainstream entertainment media product
>No Jew was holding a gun to my head as I did so
>and you'll never guess what I saw

Download Popcorn Time and enjoy without paying your jewish masters

If you're paying for cable/internet then you're already paying "the jews". Fucking nazis, I swear.

Say no more

*teleports behind you*

>I'll never understand this shit
it's how jews operate, shape shifters

The actress is jewish

Also the terrorists that Wonder Woman stops aren't Muslims, they are somekind of white, conservative?, luddite group that would never exist in reality.

Here, have some Zeus and Green Lantern