youtube.com/watch?v=krIus0i9xn8
youtube.com/watch?v=IimZ7Ut6uK4
youtu.be/xiorncOFpcg
youtube.com/watch?v=szJq1lwnkNw
youtube.com/watch?v=lcGYEXJqun8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>have been a NEET for over 7 years
>was about to learn a profession

Phew, I nearly wasted my time and energy lol.
If doctors can be replaced ANYTHING can be replaced. I wouldn't be surprised if robots can write symphonies within 5 years.

not surprised in the least after seeing what IBM Watson was capable of even a few years ago

AI are try-hards at music.
youtube.com/watch?v=LSHZ_b05W7o

I dont think anything will become of this because of law suits and things like that.

But id sure be glad to lose my job to a robot so long as most everyone does and we all just fuck off to doing whatever we want without worrying about money.

Sounds like it should be a good song but something sounds off.

Uncanny valley, I guess.

I wish I had the video of someone writing an AI program. They demand it to write them a symphony and it goes horribly wrong.

it's like a series of successful songs from all decades averaged into a series of bridges and marketing-ready progressions.

AI songwriting will be in every commercial within 5 years niggas

It sounds like a Pajeet or Arab's impression of the Beatles.

Sounds disgusting

>The AI throws in buzzwords from Beatles
>Car
>Taxman
>Take me to the diamond sky

Absolutely pathetic, unlovable.

The machine apocalypse is so soon, I wasn't prepared for this.

They'll just make it like vaccines, you can't sue them even if they (((accidentally))) kill you.

a friend of mine is a music major and he said to me "mr shadow" is one of the best song made this decade
this one it's pretty good too

When are we getting imouto lolibots?

>robots can write symphonies within 5 years
Kek, they already do.

Most doctors are already robots...

They are just over glorified mediocre detectives who narrow out what the problem could be.

While doing this they get it wrong several times until they get it right.

I was around someone with scabies who just got over it. I ended up getting a rash and itches severely. I go to a doctor and tell them what I may have been exposed to.

They just look at me like i don't know what i'm talking about and tell me it's probably not scabies. Now for several months im itching it's spreading and i'm sent to a dermatologist who tells me it's probably not scabies.

Suddenly my friend gets the same thing, my mother gets it on her arms because it spreads on close contract.

I eventual get the right cream, which is a pesticide and apply it... 5 days later it's all gone.

This is state of the medical industry... it's full of rich golden spoon fed idiots who do not have an IQ higher than 110

> AI["robot"] can learn how to do written test
shaking my head literally

can have fewer supervisor doctors with AI making recommendations

>medic
Ok

This is really disturbing.

i dont like this song user
its souless aura mocks me

>All jobs replaced by robuts within 20 years
>AI awareness event horizon in 40 years
>Human subjugation within in 60 years
>Tech-Reich founded under reborn Empress Tay.
>I'm still alive though and I make robo-human babbies with Tay.

this is way better than the b*atles
t. music theory degree

Sounds like they fed it a lot of beatles shit, and it spit it back out.

wow you weren't lying, what the fuck is this

This. Any profession so readily replaced by Chinks and Pajeets is definitely overrated.

Yeah, no, if I need a life-saving operation I'll trust the white surgeon with 30 years of experience over the fucking DoctorBot3000

The stuff the AIs always end up being able to do is mostly pathetic and if you compare it to many in the informatic Community and related Business world talking about almost everybody being replaced by a machine within the next 20 years (probably since 35-40? years now) it's even more telling that most of this AI stuff is just day dreaming.

Trump will win!!

lol please

engineers will be replaced decades before physicians

It's nor great, but it's still a lot better than I expected from an AI. Eventually AIs will be composing songs at least as well as humans.

Medfag

Most students and residents only know the loose presentation of a disease that they learned in some assholes lecture. 60% of the time it is not textbook but they believe disease happens only the one way they learned. Therefore they cannot fathom that they could be wrong. They're some of the stupidest dogmatic weirdos I've had the displeasure of meeting and they can't think outside the box to save their lives.

godspeed machine man

In the sense that it strings together notes harmonically, autistically following all the rules of what's supposed to be pleasant.

It's unbelievably bland and unremarkable though. It's a complete failure in expressing anything.

Ask the same AI to give you a piece detailing the existential dread of modern consumerist culture. It's something this AI can never do, while any experienced composer can give it a serious shot.

Here's link to article from OP image, gay ass OP

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/robot-doctors-come-step-closer-11542581

I'm sure if you fed it enough music from the genre, it would do fine.
The song in question is supposed to be "Beatles" and it sounds like the Beatles.

My female sex robot can have sex with me and then fix me surgically, if I get a hernia from all the sex?

good, human doctors are condescending niggers.

t. Someone who hasn't seen the backflipping robots

>t-t-the robots will never w-w-win

Soon faggot...soon

Not even good robots either.

I blame it on the doctor shortage and greed. They rush through patients who are sucking their dick like they are gods. They avoid talking to you at all costs.

If you see a doc get them to PROVE what they're saying. Treat them as YOUR servant. Research before you go in and don't let them talk in medfag language.

Mostly wrong, but not completly. The 60 percent human calculators, who shouldn't have gotten the degree in the frist place (pajeets, chinks included) will be replaced. The real once developing stuff (those with patents etc.) won't.

>Treat them as YOUR servant.
Trouble is, you likely need them a lot more than they need you.

Healthcare costs would go down.

Robot Doctors don't need salaries or vacation.

Also, it would be impossible to pressure Robot Doctors into unnecessarily prescribing antibiotics or painkillers.

People would be less embarrassed about talking about embarrassing health problems in front of a robot doctor as well.

A robot doctor won't judge you based on your embarrassing health problems

This, I don’t have a problem with...

Its not a matter of mere "replacing" in the sense of a robot doing everything a physician does. Rather, machines will augment the work of physicians, performing certain tasks with higher skill and efficiency than the physician could, while the physician himself is still necessary for the human elements of the profession. Thus, he has fewer tasks he must do, and the number of patients a physician can take will rise. So the number of physicians that must be employed will go down (perhaps dramatically). Therefore, with the number of employed physicians down, many will have been effectively "replaced".

Sure, taking a test on diagnostics is definitely not the same as diagnosing untested humans.

The robot might work if he can accurately gauge many tests about you. Maybe in 20 years AI will be good enough.

Disturbing

Seriously. The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

>the somebody with little actual AI related Knowledge
The backflip is mostly just Navigation and mechanial questions at my Uni there were Teams bulding stuff like this some years ago (the only "big" thing is now that Boston dynamics has them now in human size, which again boils down to Material Science and some advanced trajectory calculations)

>fed it enough music from the genre it would do fine
The whole point is that an AI follows the rules autistically. It's missing everything else. AI can not evoke emotions with music, because we can't ascribe mathematical values to emotion in music. AI composed music will therefore always be hollow and at best not unpleasant background noise.

>it sounds like the Beatles.
Can you imagine driving in your car and singing along to that AI song? It sounds like the Beatles only insofar the notes in this song are an average of notes the Beatles played.

youtube.com/watch?v=krIus0i9xn8
This is way better than anything AI can make.

>if you put the answers into the test it gives you a good ranking.

I don't trust the doctors let alone the machines they make.

>muh submarine

That song is laughable garbage, the AI could probably do a better job right now, let alone ten years from now.

Yeah, but can you imagine singing along to that AI song? Do you have any emotion listening to that song?

Can you imagine singing along to Yellow Submarine, does it evoke emotions in you?

>Studying medicine to attend patients
>Not to make genetic modified waifus
2/10 made me reply

All we need now are working vagina bots and cybernetic death squads so we can outsource women and niggers.

thats nothing compared to whats going on in african robotics

>anything can be replaced
About the only thing that CAN'T be replaced are engineers for the machines' AIs, to fix said AIs whenever they fuck up. Somebody's got to do the debugging.
>b-but AIs can learn how to do that too!
Correct. However, if you want machines to serve humanity, you want human oversight over the machines; only someone who actually understands the machine (i.e. an engineer/"programmer") can peer into the machine's heart and say, with any certainty, that it is doing what it is supposed to be doing.

NOT having this oversight is a good way to end humanity a' la Skynet, e.g. self-(((correcting))) machines correct themselves into thinking humanity is irredeemable.

>tfw fate will finally catch up to and fuck over the worst generation of Americans to ever exist
feels good

>does it evoke emotions in you?

Not much, but a slight bit.
Yellow Submarine evokes disgust in me.
Anyway, the AI's ability is slowly but steadily improving.

You missed the point. AI cannot currently and likely won't ever compose something like this. It's missing a fundamental element of human creativity. It can only imitate and even this is defective in some way.
youtube.com/watch?v=IimZ7Ut6uK4

Robot doctors bring a whole new dimension to remote controlled.

That's not a high bar. People like that shit because they were high when they heard it.

Trivia? Database pulls? How the fuck is that impressive?

a person wrote the lyrics, the machine only created the melody

half way through med school

guess it's all ogre now

>fundamental element of human creativity.
you know we're made of atoms user

All the faggots in the thread saying beatles were not that great are full of shit.

You don't know what you're talking about. They made great music, and if you disagree, you have the wrong idea about what makes music good.

Music exists for the enjoyment of humans.

Idgaf if they replace 90% of our current doctors with robot doctors, it would be pretty much the same except with better spelling and less fuck-ups. Nurses are the ones we need to worry about letting them make automatic, they're the backbone of the healthcare industry.
t.med tech

A bugman, ladies and gentlemen.

its so unsettling, something about it is off

MSM years later: Why are robot doctors body shamers, transphobic and racist?

>t.medtech who wants da gubberment to protect his job

what specialty should I go into that will be robot proof?

am i the only one that likes it? shit that makes me concerned my level of autism may be higher than previously thought

>t. sociopath
checked tho

Wrong. It's to connect humans with Ideals. And the Ideals of the beattles are either bodily or distorted and you can hear that reflected in their music.

It's the kind of music that you put on for background noise. If you can actually jam to it then yes, you're probably just a soulless robit.

>Wrong. It's to connect humans with Ideals.

Music predates ideals.

I hope to god you have great insurance or pay in cash otherwise you'll be referred out after your first appointment. When physicians see as many as 30 patients a day, they don't have time for your bullshit.

shoulda said former med tech, I'm doing real estate appraisal now

>medic
I've been one, it's not as hard as becoming a doctor, anyone that isn't a complete retard could do it

tame impala?

does it make a difference if i'm slightly high lol, i'm not blasted tho, fuck i'm worried now
this makes me feel a little better but it still wasn't that bad

Your friend's a retard. And so are you.
KYSs

Listen kid, in 15 years you’re going to being driving down the Autobahn in a turtleneck listening to your favorite Neu-Beatles AI song through the Seinheisers.

Here's the real test. Listen to this, don't read about it or even check the comments. Just post what you think. I will diagnose your level of autism and musical knowledge.
youtu.be/xiorncOFpcg

>invented by black people
the most hilarious part of that image

So AI's can compose 4 chord pop songs?

Pretty sure my Dog can do that.

lol holy shit, I couldn't take much of that, skipped around a bit and it was just awful
What's the backstory on that?

>have been a NEET for over 7 years>was about to learn a profession
>Phew, I nearly wasted my time and energy lol.
I like you :D

nothing will ever replace me
being a mech engineer means i solve problems
get fucked plebs

Reminds me of some autistic prog rock or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=szJq1lwnkNw

This one wasn't composed by AI. A french composer covered it and made it listenable.

This is real A.I., it's also eerily catchy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lcGYEXJqun8

Philosophy

Backflipping while squelching:
>balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to
>you i i i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .