When did you realize Jews were behind pizzagate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you realize OP literally could not stuff any extra dicks up his filthy manslut mouth and anus?

Right after being diagnosed as a fucking schizophrenic idiot who spends too much time consuming woo woo and horseshit from right-wing dumpsters (Breitbart, InfoWars, WikiLeaks)

OY VEY THE JEWS DONT LIKE THIS THREAD!

This

You just agreed with your own post moron.

bump

bump

When did you realize your grasp on the English language was so poor you stated the fucking opposite of what you meant
Is "le 56%" meme real or what?

fake news

wrong.

fpbp

a leaf and meme flags shilling this thread hard. You guys are losers. jews are losers.

I knew jews were evil decades ago when my grand pop pop told stories to me when he lived in jew dominated poland, served in the wehrmacht you know, good man, had nazi medals you know from the eatern front.(Gniesen) We can't all have wehrmacht grandpas though

im jealous.

When I started to notice that Pizzagate was a distraction slide thread I knew Jews were posting Pizzagate threads.

Pizzagate is real

CBTS is a LARP kys.

When did you realize it's not the Jews and you are falling for the Big Lie yet again?

>youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A

So many kike shills in this thread. It is the Jews, you've just been found out Jew.

you're a mong m8
you think you thoughts and opinions have some kind of importance but it's just a babble, a lazy diatribe from a weak and deeply stupid mind - mental diarrhea basically.
you're a fucking child.

And in come the pedos

Awww, is kike shill triggered? Sorry faggot. Nothing will save you or israel now.

Don't be mad. Divide and conquer only works on those who refuse to know the truth.

Bump.

Divide and conquer who? Jews are the main enemy of mankind.

The day of the toll us upon us. (((They))) will pay it.

Pizza gate is real, Jews did 9/11, Obama is a muslim

Jew boy trembling lolol ol oy vey

I cannot wait for the shills to come onto Sup Forums and beg for our forgiveness.

bump

bump fuck the kikes

When did you realize that literally everybody in DC and Hollywood is complicit in mass pedophilia and child abuse.

yeah. Jew blackmail.

LOL you're that faggot who once failed thrice in a row to argue with yourself using 3 proxies. Get a life or smth.

I'm quarter jew and I recognized a long time ago we had satanic perv genes. Part-jews would be quickest to notice. Stalin was part jew

I only have 1 IP and I'm using it to laugh in your face right now. MUH PROXIES. Fuck off Jew.

sure. whatever you say.
sage. Have fun bumping your own thread you hapless bumfuck.

Says the fucking meme flag Jew. Are you mad Jew?

bump

bump

Sad.
and sage.

Bump for the OP's top-notch graphic design

>tfw you realize that pedophilia and judiasm are one in the same.

I'm just gonna respond to counter the shills.

I knew most of the pedophilia blackmail scheme came from jews right away, because every single sick research thread I unravelled came back to some shekelsteinberg..

Any user denying or shilling is in on it. Pedophilia and incest are part and parcel of kikery (in the old world, fake news was called blood libel). It is who and what (((they))) are.

KEK

Franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. Elite pedophilia is real. That said this is a slide thread. Holy shit the sliding is the worst I have seen. It must be connected to the Awan scandal or the Meuller investigation.

How is this a slide thread?

Awans worked for Mossad. Mueller is exposing it all.

Just frustrated about the spamming. Really fucking concerned about the cbts threads, are they a distraction? Some of it seems interesting. It seems the last two weeks has been horrible with the sliding. It must be the crazy political shit going on and the NGOs and MSM as well as lone wolf fucking shit up.

hi friend, do not reply to this faggot OP. He uses multiple proxies to argue with himself. You can see the part where the fagboy screwed up in the early part of this thread.

these are all the same people:
sage.

CBTS is a distraction from JFK and other current events unfolding. They cannot summarize anything they've discovered in 400 threads. It's pathetic.

Thanks bro. Hang in there. Did not notice that. Crazy things are happening and we are in the dark.

That dude is a Jew shill. Only a Jew would ask someone to sage this thread. Something is wrong with Sup Forums though and it's infuriating.

All the good old blokes seem to have gone. Over time you can recognize some of them and all the good gems among the shitty threads are gone. All the insightful replies gone. What happened? Where are the posts with the good info?

level 2

can someone please remind me why there are pedo symbols IN A BLUES CLUES EPISODE??

Nickolodeon is run by pedos.

I love angry jews. I bet there would have been a lot of pissed of jews during the holocaust had it been real.

Right here bro. One more ₪ for your account.

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you..

the moment it became pizzagate

John john tick tock, tick tock

Instantly

You think that image scares us. Look at the vampire in this picture

Is he James? I thought he is John. He's either one of them for sure

Seems like more of a James the way he types. He has that arrogant rich jew aura around his posts.

Someone doesn't know how ID's work... fucking dumb kike faggot.

When I realized Pizzagate was indeed real. Only (((they))) could get away with something like that.

>pretends not to know what proxies are
you have what, 6,7 proxies on this thread? disgusting. Get a life.

Oh no, the meme flag kike is trying to demoralize me. What will I eeeeerver doooooo....

oh no, da joos found their way to Sup Forums... abandon ship!

Dude you have a meme flag. Everyone in this thread knows you're a Jew.

>not even other Jews like the Orthocunts
I'm telling you, they're the crypto Jews.

>implying
>caring
>telling someone else to get a life
hahahahahahahaha I smell juden

Death to the pedos and Jews. We need to eliminate this cancer upon mankind before we can move forward. Let's all pinky swear!

Pinky swear!

pinky swear the kikes will be btfo

ITT kikes helping to show us we're on the right track. You know you're on to something with the jews get uppity.

pinky swear

How do you think our entire congress bends over backwards to the Jews? Who helped Harvey Weinstein? Black Cube and Mossad. They blackmail everyone.

like ten years ago.

Saved

If by jews you mean military/intelligence operatives like the Finders?

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYY

I mean Mossad and Israel you loser.

BRETHREN UNITE!

I am kinda like a jew
If I feel like it, I can singlehandedly downgrade a thread. Anything that is under my fingerprint can be destroyed. Just like Jews.
I may fuck this board or not
Should I?

t.leaf

I hear you leaf, but it sounds to me light your on the cusp between a Jew and Nigger.

check my invasion on MBTI thread here
Can I pls fuck this thread up

Im bored af

Do what you like.

Made this image in January 2017, I believe betters have taken on the trend since then of kek vs moloch, Any case I had my part

#PizzaGate is real. All you pedos will hang.

Worst larp ever, you always post the same pic too

No it is not real. I want to fuck
They are so cute and so tiny and so tight
I want to FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
It doesnt matter what it is. Who gives a shit Amerifat. WE can fuck anything anything. It really doesnt matter what it is. As long as it is anything . ANY THING.
Stop repressing your alphaness of your male gene and unlock from abrahamic religion created by jews. First thing to uncuck yourself is to fuck any thing. anything is ok to fuck as long as its fuckable.