Parents and Community Activists address racist slur found written in girl’s bathroom

>CHESTERFIELD, MO - A racist message in a high school girl's bathroom had many parents and students at Parkway Schools asking questions Wednesday night.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

youtube.com/watch?v=0nUDv_Ip4gE

fox2now.com/2017/11/15/parents-and-community-activists-address-racist-slur-found-written-in-girls-bathroom/

whatcha doin shaniqua?

>it's a white people problem, that we fellow whites have to address.

inb4 hoax for the 6 millionth time

(((Community activists)))

That’s code for middle aged Jew soccer mums

cocaine bump

Almost guaranteed to be a hoax. The indiscriminate vandalism. The doubling of the point for no real gain.

W-w-wait? There are femanons among us? W-well guess I can count this as having female friends when I'm talking to my parents at Christmas.

$10

Surely the goyim won't found out who really wrote it!

If "white lives matter" upsets you then you have a serious problem

Why do you hate niggers so much?

How come the phrase "black lives matter" isn't offensive and racist. If someone wrote black lives matter they would'nt be nearly as triggered

>This is very much a white person issue that we need to tackle as white people and speak up against
That's right go--guys, it's our responsibility as white people to stop this shoah of intolerance. Aren't us whites just the worst?

Because white people made black people slaves, don't you even know basic history?

USA is doomed.

Stop bein' a bigot, wipipo betta gib me dem monies.

No lives matter desu.

Wait what? What was blurred out? Does it just say "White lives matter"? Or does it say "White lives matter [e.g., niggers]"?

Yeah, it looks like "White Lives Matter", but there is a blurred out part under that message. Only reason why I can think it's blurred out, is it says nigger or something.

Just normies sperging out cuz muh raycismmmm

>racist slur found

>
>racist slur found

>racist slur found.

How much time you got buddy?

>nigger walks into bathroom
>nigger sees "White Lives Matter"
>nigger remembers it's not a human
>nigger writes "nigger" under the statement for gibs
wtf I think they're evolving. that's long-term thinking at work

If I listed reasons one at a time then we would reach the thread limit

>white lives matter
Omg racist!!! Call the school board! Shut down the city! FUCK YOU WHITEY

FPBP

>Remember seeing that a bit ago on Sup Forums
>Everyone in the thread predicted it was a false flag, due to the water-soluble paint
Well, look at that.

Wow