Flip Flappers

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29928954
youtu.be/-cxOR_1G0Lg?t=1m28s
twitter.com/Skyzzed/status/790203029979033604
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Papika horny?

Remember your table manners.

Papia is not only spooky, she's also cute!

What's the meaning behind this?

Thread theme:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29928954

That was the last we ever saw of the brat.

Lesson: Not minding your manners around Cocona is lethal.

Cutest Papika.

So from this episode we've learned that
Cocona likes scolding and babysitting someone else
Cocona likes being doted on
Cocona likes being a rebel, but only if she has someone to rebel with
Cocona likes being old-fashioned
Cocona thinks that the cutesy act looks retarded
Cocona is a lewd girl that likes to distract herself from her problems at bed time.
The idea of mixing her saliva with that of an androgenous ikemen makes Cocona blush

Sensibilities of a grannie, heart of a maiden, libido of a lesbian. Literally who is this character supposed to appeal to?

youtu.be/-cxOR_1G0Lg?t=1m28s

That this is the spiritual sequel to Soul Eater

Me.

That's not Papino.

Well, it is and isn't at the same time, I guess.

It's symbolic.

Yes

>just watched all seven episodes in a row
It started off a bit shitty and generic, but it got good in a hurry. Five was spooky as hell and six hit me hard.

They're going to inception Salt or the robot KKK guy aren't they?

She's too pure for that

I think the KKK are going to inception the entire world and they'll have to stop them in order to change things back.

>cockona

She is the perfect wife

Alright, what't the deeper meaning behind this shot?

But what do you think of Cocona and Papika?

Mimi?

>Literally who is this character supposed to appeal to?
Papika?

Is it just me or is every odd numbered episode fantastic and every even one just solid/good?

Episode one put a huge grin on my face that I hadn't felt in a long time from an anime not sure how you could find the first episode shitty.

Papika is a dick? Or perhaps the dick is everything but is not all powerful(you CAN beat the dick)

6 is still the best episode.

Is Flip Flappers the Yuri Kuma Arashi of Madok?

Cocona is nice and Papika annoyed me for the first two episodes but she's ok now.

Episode 8 might break that formula if it's as wild as the preview suggests.

If Papika is the dick, does that mean the fight scene in episode 3 was just Cockona masturbating?

Oh, welcome. Do you know about sodium-vapor lamps?

>not sure how you could find the first episode shitty.
It just felt like a standard uninteresting magical girl show. I'm glad I follow the three episode rule because otherwise I wouldn't have seen how much better it all gets.

Creambox sounds lewd.

YKA is actually good though.

>Do you know about sodium-vapor lamps?

what

>only ok

Why is this show trying so hard to make Cocona gay?

Sodium vapor streetlights are the key to everything.

Oshiyama made the Gokigenyou voice with a didgeridoo.

> felt like a standard uninteresting magical girl show

confirmed for never having watched a magical girl show

DickFappers

Dude, you've never watched a fucking Mahou Shoujo to spout such shit.

Where has it said she's straight? She's confused about her sexuality.

>It just felt like a standard uninteresting magical girl show.
You must be blind or something, there's nothing standard about Flip Flappers.

I think it was her trying to fight the urge rather than submitting to it. Papika is basically Cocona's Id

But Papika ultimately won that fight

Is PPK left-handed, or is just this version of her?

Is there going to be any merchandise for this show at all?

Deepest lore

That PPK has no table manners. Him holding the fork in the wrong hand is clearly intentional.

One confirmed figure and the posters that come with the BDs

Don't forget the Audiophile Rocks, these are important.

The background becomes blacker and more information is revealed from the music, both from the surface and deep inside the recording. The soundstage increases in size in all directions. The layering is improved with greater separation of individual instruments. The music is more transparent and "in your face" but without sounding fatiguing, it sounds very smooth because of the Translucent White shell which holds the black crystals together.

This is what PPK, CCN, and YYK are fighting for.

It's less lewd than a creampie

Table manners or no, people will naturally hold the knife in their dominant hand since that's the hand that performs the more complex action. Do we have anything else that might suggest that PPK is a lefty?

It's the same people that thought it was a "kids show" based on the first couple of episodes I think.

Which flip have you flapped to the most so far?

I haven't flapped to any flip.

Hm, this might be because of how she positioned herself.

Sayuri said I can play games in your pc!

You're out of your flippin mind if you think I've flapped my flipper to any of the flip flappers.

What will happen to her now?

Suddenly Papika seems a lot more sinister.

Cockona, since before Cockona was a thing.

What do you call a girl like this?

Papika and Cocona flipping Yayaka's flaps simultaneously. So all of them.

I knife with my left hand while my right is my dominant. I had no idea that I had it backwards until a colleague pointed it out at a get-together. It just feels awkward using the left to bring foods to your mouth, the wrist-twisting motion is more uncomfortable than the back&forth motion used to cut steak.

She'll become my wife.

My girlfriend.

Unimportant

Sayuri-onee-chan

Get kicked out of KKK and join Flip Flap.

She'll gradually become more and more alienated by the KKK, and eventually either cut lose completely (betrayed) or forced to make a decision in which the only reasonable answer is switching sides.

As a turncoat, she'll get a henshin of her own and Papika will teasingly call her "amai." She'll be the token tsundere of the 3-man group, nut casually open up to Papika in much the same manner that Cocona did.

That is not for Sayuri to decide.

たむらゆかりじゅうななさいです

yo

>mfw just realized that's a walther ppk

Like you said, though, you're the exception. Generally if someone holds their knife with their left hand, you can assume that they're left-handed.

It could also be that it's just this particular PPK that's left handed and they decided to add it as a quirk. I'm just wondering if we have any evidence either way.

I do the same as you (well, the opposite since I'm a lefty).

You think you're clever, don't you?

GOOD JOB CHEN!

>Like you said, though, you're the exception.
I didn't say I was the exception. My point was that the way you're suggesting isn't intuitive. I intuited the incorrect way because I'm a reclusive barbarian oblivious to proper table manners. The proper way to hold a knife and fork is the polite way, not the intuitive one. Your point stands on the presumption that those two ways are one in the same, which is flimsy.

Do not open

Vagina.

Is this text edited? It looks shooped but I'm no expert on the pixels.

Actually I just couldn't find my carlos.jpg file to attach to the post.

This is really really lewd.
twitter.com/Skyzzed/status/790203029979033604

Somebody help that lady, her lungs are collapsing

If that's what you meant then I disagree. I find that the act of shoveling food into your mouth is much simpler than the relatively more precise sawing action often needed with a knife (assuming that not everything you're eating is meltingly tender).
This is really off-topic though.

>that giraffe neck

Remember when everyone freaked out about this?

Would you?

Vividly.

Thank god it was nothing.

I wasn't around yet, I can't imagine how it must've been.

Would yuyu

I would berry my face so deep whomsoever pulled me out would be crowned King Arthur.

Fuck, I just noticed that the G̶̲̺̩̻̮̮͓̘̟̯̭̩̞̙͑́͐̒̍̈́̀͌̉ͅo̴̶̍̃̍̒̽̌͗͌̓ͬ̊͛͆͛͐ͫ͋̌҉̶̜͙̯̬͖͕͙̦̺k̶̡̛̟̙̟̞̞̘̭̩͍̖̬͎̣͎̝͎̭̟ͬͪͨ͒͋̊̎̕i͍͕̗̫̬̼̣͂̔̆ͬ̓̀̅ͫ͂́ͅgͦ̈́̎́̓ͤͯ̔̑̿̊̍͒̌͌̇̚͏͖̼̠̳̩̞̰̪́͞ę̵̫̱̦͍̝͚̣͍̥͓ͬ̋͒̔ͪͤ̐ͤ́͛͋ͧ̎̌͛ͯ̚͞͝ͅn̢̳̳̹̰̼̠͚̞̱̗̰͎̗̤̭̰͈̮͐̽̓͒̉ͪ̈́̆̉͒͟͢y̴̞̼͙͈͇͕̌ͮͫ̔͒̄̒̐̇̈́̃̍̍̄͂͗͜͠ǫ̵̷̘͓̝̘̗̤͇ͫͨ̑̈̓ͩȕ̡̀͌̃̿̋ͫ͋̄͛ͨ̽ͯ̽̚҉̴͉̰̱̱̱̙̱̹̘̥̳͓͈̠͔s̫͖͎̠̺̹͖̘̖̞͎͎̉̀̓̈ͭ̑̈̄̔͐̆́͂ͦ̉̀̕͢͞ don't walk, but float.

Death