CBTS #424 ++ Active GLORIOUS MODU SAMA Edition

NEW Q
More Eyes on the Heart of Q

Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend
Signature
Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
1,400+ NOW

Q confirmed
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Nov14

VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T
WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
+-+
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
youtube.com/watch?v=y6Uy70qx_aU
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm/2248431
archive.is/C9UJS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2084800/Inside-Obamas-secret-Alice-In-Wonderland-themed-Halloween-party-White-House.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a3aU9fuvQqo&list
youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rmlZLnkF0aU
youtube.com/watch?v=CWoNSADanoA
youtube.com/watch?v=JG2rNobPHOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guys, i like Sup Forums, i really do
but when i see threads like this, i feel like its slipping away
explain to me how this isn't garbage, please just tell me how it all isn't some "faith" based fantasy....
tell me how long you have been on Sup Forums
Tell me where you found out about Sup Forums
please respond frens, pls

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) →
SUMMARY → →
KEENMIND IS KEEN → →
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS → →

TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED CAP → CONFIRMATION →
QRD → → → →
M-Intel user →
Saudi theory →
Big picture →
Social Media ThoughtCrime → → →
SA timeline → →
FOG OF WAR →
Search analytics theory
→ → → →

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log → →
Nov 10-12 →
Nov 13-14 →
Nov 14 →
Nov 15 →
Holy Get →

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory → →
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa →
Roseanne Shoahd → archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
EU Q →

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History → CIA Asset →
THE SWAMP →
Follow The Money →
Killary's History →
Killary's Body Count → →
Deep State Ratlines →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad →
Epstein Temple →
Podesta-Madeleine →
Comet [not] pingpong →
Trafficking Arrests →
BlackRock →
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? →
DJTjr posts creepybiden →
U1 Arrests beginning →
Redshield →
*Decoding CNC →
$$$ →

NEWER MEMES
Feinstein →
Move on goy →
Mccain →
RS →
HRC →
PG →
Obummed →

Lots of MEMES →
White Rabbit MEMES V2 →
KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG →

The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >> →
BACKLINKS
000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → #401 → #402 → #403 → #404 →
#405 → #406 → #407 → #408 → #409 →
#410 → #411 → #412 → #413 → #414 →
#415 → #416 → #417 → #418 → #419 →
#420 → #421 (404) #421.5 →

OP PASTEBIN pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

LARP thread. Purge the normies.

Fuck off with these dumb threads you stupid normie cancers.

These threads are fucking trash. Kill yourselves niggers.

Exactly that fat bitch Tracey Beanz brought people here and it's her fault all this bullshit is going on over a LARP now we have schizo boomers and their cancerous posts on Sup Forums. We need a purge and chemo before the whole board is infected.

SOME ONE SAID NOBILITIES!?! I GOT SUM>

Global Crime Syndicate

The Black Nobility of Italy are the top of the global crime syndicate. They own and run the Vatican, Jesuits, Sovereign Military Order of Malta as well as La Cosa Nostra. The Vatican and Switzerland has been in contract for centuries and that is why the Swiss Guard protects the Vatican today. The Vatican and Switzerland are the only two nations that use a square shaped flag on the planet. They use private Swiss banking to conceal their wealth stolen from nations and wealth from the dues paid to them through their organized crime syndicates. It has been estimated the Italian Mafia inside the United States make up to 90 billion per year. The Black Nobility are involved with the Bank for International Settlements which is siphoning off wealth from the central banks and then laundering and concealing it in private Swiss accounts. Their top Swiss bankers are Prince Vittorio Emanuele IV of Savoy, Prince Lorenz of Belgium, and Archduke Sigismund. The Holy See is a corporation owned by the Black Nobility and operates at the Vatican City State. The Holy See has owned the City of London Corporation since 1215 and also owns most of the European Crowns. They are using a series of corporate subsidiaries or proxies to conceal their corporate contracts and fraudulent claims to ownership over corporate governments. The United States is defined as a federal corporation under US code 3002 section. Federal buildings in Washington DC are Roman architecture and use the ancient Roman fasces symbol on the buildings and federal seals. Washington DC is located in Virginia and Maryland. Virgin Mary Land. Novus Ordo Seclorum is Latin and translate to New Order of the Ages and is on the United States Great Seal and US dollar. The Vatican and Holy See use Latin as the official language and for official documents. The All Seeing Eye on the dollar represents the Holy See.

BOT SHILLS HAVE BEEN CULLED

PRAISE TO GLORIOUS MODU!

WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY THE BOT SHILLS HAVE BEEN CUT DOWN

BEHOLD THEIR FUTILE ATTEMPTS!!!!!

RIDE THE STORM user SENPAI

I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!!!

Bump

Fuck off roleplaying retard niggers

Kill yourselves.

They're not even trying anymore lol

redpills for normies

OP please add these to the next bread.
news 15 nov
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Q over DPRK Infographics
Feinstein cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
Booman and another user asked me to add them to updated pastebin. with all the confusion
you probably didn't spot it or bookmans updated pastebin.

Dear Sup Forums:

We never died. We simply went into hiding and, for over 75 years, have been biding our time and planning our revenge.

Our issue was never with any non-white races. Our issue was, is, and always will be with the Zionist hoard which seeks to rule this planet for itself.

Earth is a honeycomb. We have been hiding below the most inland depths of Antarctica, on the moon, and in other places. We discovered the ancestors of pure humans in WWII and they have been helping us since then. Not every human is human...the soul is your operating system...the body is merely the shell of the computer.

We return so you may join us.

Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Terra.

Sieg Heil.

#SeeYouInTheNewYear

youtube.com/watch?v=y6Uy70qx_aU

Fuck off you dumb faggots. Kill yourself. Retarded niggers.

YOUR LACK OF CREATIVITY IS DUE TO YOUR SUBMISSION TO FEAR!!!!

HERE MORE

1/3

VENETIAN BANKING CLANS

The Giustiniani family were a powerful nobility of Venice and Genoa involved in the Roman Catholic Church, Venetian politics, and merchant banking. The Giustinianifamilyproduced Dogesfor Venice and they were members of the Council of Ten. Many North Italian banking families from Venice, Genoa, and Florence reestablished themselves in the Holy Roman Empire. I believe that the British Rothschild branchis closely related ancestors of the Bardi banking family of Florence that funded the King of England with 900,000 gold florins which was never repaid. The British Rothschild are financiers for the British Crown today just as the Bardi family financed the English Crown. The wealthy Mars family is the continuation of the Candia family of Venice.
The Fugger and Welser banking families appear to be closely related to the GiustinianiandFoscari familiesand likely other merchant banking clans from Northern Italy. The two families built palazzos next to each others on the Grand Canal in Venice. The Italian word Giusto means "good" "right" or "well". The German phrase Fug und Recht means good and right. Fug also meansfog or daze similar to the Italian word fosco which means dark or cloudy. Fosco like Foscariand theywere another powerful Venetian family that ruled as Doges in Venice and were members of the Council of Ten. The Fuggers were extremely wealthy bankers that intermarried with German and Austrian Nobility. The Welsers were another powerful banking family. Both families established themselves in Augsburg Germany. The Welsers used the Fleur-de-lis on their coat of arms which alsosuggests a possible Florentine ancestry. Prince Hubertus Fugger-Babenhausen is the head of the Fugger family today.
I believe all of these families were branches of North Italian bankers and merchants and especially the Giustiniani and Foscarifamilies. Wells Fargo is a continuation of the Venetianbanks.

INCOMING NAZI SHILLING FOR CULT OF SATURN

2/3 Guisto, Wells, Welser, and Fug all have the same meaning of well or right andallare connected with banking. The Fugger familyappears to be mostly related to the Foscari family.These families establish banks and then finance and control other family branches which evolve and blend into other regions and people.Today Alessandro Giustiniani is a senior economist that has worked with the International Monetary Fund in Washington DC and also workedfor the Bank of Italy in Rome. Baron Girolamo de Massa is the head of the VenetianGiustiniani family and he is really a Massimo-Giustiniani. There is a Villa Massimo-Giustiniani in Rome. Baron Girolamo de Massa is involved in overseeing Wells Fargo.
The Giustiniani family were a powerful nobility of Venice and Genoa involved in the Roman Catholic Church, Venetian politics, and merchant banking. The Giustinianifamilyproduced Dogesfor Venice and they were members of the Council of Ten. Many North Italian banking families from Venice, Genoa, and Florence reestablished themselves in the Holy Roman Empire. I believe that the British Rothschild branchis closely related ancestors of the Bardi banking family of Florence that funded the King of England with 900,000 gold florins which was never repaid. The British Rothschild are financiers for the British Crown today just as the Bardi family financed the English Crown. The wealthy Mars family is the continuation of the Candia family of Venice.

redpills for everyone

LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP

TARP
true

Exactly that fat bitch Tracey Beanz brought people here and it's her fault all this bullshit is going on over a LARP now we have schizo boomers and their cancerous posts on Sup Forums. We need a purge and chemo before the whole board is infected.

The difference between me and most alfa shills on /o/ is that I've actually driven the Giulia Q and the new M4.
Your "muh soul and passhun" won't work here

3/3 The Fugger and Welser banking families appear to be closely related to the GiustinianiandFoscari familiesand likely other merchant banking clans from Northern Italy. The two families built palazzos next to each others on the Grand Canal in Venice. The Italian word Giusto means "good" "right" or "well". The German phrase Fug und Recht means good and right. Fug also meansfog or daze similar to the Italian word fosco which means dark or cloudy. Fosco like Foscariand theywere another powerful Venetian family that ruled as Doges in Venice and were members of the Council of Ten. The Fuggers were extremely wealthy bankers that intermarried with German and Austrian Nobility. The Welsers were another powerful banking family. Both families established themselves in Augsburg Germany. The Welsers used the Fleur-de-lis on their coat of arms which alsosuggests a possible Florentine ancestry. Prince Hubertus Fugger-Babenhausen is the head of the Fugger family today.
I believe all of these families were branches of North Italian bankers and merchants and especially the Giustiniani and Foscarifamilies. Wells Fargo is a continuation of the Venetianbanks. Guisto, Wells, Welser, and Fug all have the same meaning of well or right andallare connected with banking. The Fugger familyappears to be mostly related to the Foscari family.These families establish banks and then finance and control other family branches which evolve and blend into other regions and people.Today Alessandro Giustiniani is a senior economist that has worked with the International Monetary Fund in Washington DC and also workedfor the Bank of Italy in Rome. Baron Girolamo de Massa is the head of the VenetianGiustiniani family and he is really a Massimo-Giustiniani. There is a Villa Massimo-Giustiniani in Rome. Baron Girolamo de Massa is involved in overseeing Wells Fargo.

>place retarded question on image
>LOL LOOK MOM I MADE A MAYMAY
>its a meme xDDDD
kill yourself boomers
i know you came from youtube

based mods

Did Trump already do this announcement or do you all think it is yet to come?

Lots of kikes in this thread, something big lurking

Praise Jesus for the power of the Lord is rising everywhere!

>namefags everywhere
>half schizos
>half LARP'ers
>christcuck unironically reciting prayers

This is it. This is how you kill Sup Forums.
Thanks to fringe YouTubers sinding their schizo and braindead Boomer audiences to Sup Forums while making them believe they're in on the "ultra elite sekrets"

Go back to facebook stupid nigger, what a shitty thing you made.

+-

Welp, if it wasn't defective before, it definitely is now.

Unscrewed one leg. looked at the telescoping parts, one part didn't want to telescope in all the way. Learned nothing new, but was curious.

So I unscrewed the other leg. That side telescopes in and out all the way.

Then the center telescoping pieces fell inside the bigger ones. Fuck my life and sorry for the shitty focus.

nice OP image tbqh

redpills for grandma

Tarp true

You dumb fuckers were never trying with this retarded shit.

DISREGARD SCHIZO CALLERS
>SCHIZO CALLERS
DISREGARD BOOMER CALLERS
>BOOMER CALLERS
DISREGARD LARP CALLERS
>LARP CALLERS
DISREGARD NEWFAG CALLERS
>NEWFAG CALLERS

No matter if it is a LARP or not... doesn't matter if Q exists or not.. these threads are for data.. and opinion and perceptions will not change the data that is gathered.. the truth will be gathered.. for all to see.. thats it... dont like it.. go chase a fart.

Fucking THIS^ it's a sad state when people like Tracy Beanz and others want to be e-celebs so badly thst they wreck our board with this bullshit it needs to stop now. Enough is enough. Chemo the cancer that has entered before it spreads all over Sup Forums

shh. Go to sleep baby.

So many shills cant handle the fact their going to be hunted soon :D

redpills for grandpa

Use some tweezers and try pull it out, faggot.

redpills for your creepy uncle

>&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
>&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
>&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

If CBTS gets killed, regroup at
voat.co/v/CalmBeforeTheStorm/2248431

>&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
>&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
>&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Bookmark it.

Fresh memes... get em... SPREAD THEM ANONS.

Blame Tracey Beanz she caused the influx of newfags in an attempt to profit off of Sup Forums. Look at her Twitter, she invited people here and asks for money to 'research' Sup Forums

No matter if it is a LARP or not... doesn't matter if Q exists or not.. these threads are for data.. and opinion and perceptions will not change the data that is gathered.. the truth will be gathered.. for all to see.. thats it... dont like it.. go chase a fart.

Fuck off, Zionist Kike.

I look forward to Iran marching into your lands and wiping the Zionist scum from the face of Terra once and for all.

We have a collateral account ready in order to rebuild Israel to be shared between Orthodox Jews (true Jews) and the Palestinians.

You and your ilk are nothing more than bastard hybrids who deserve nothing less than a new holocaust.

This is much better than more BLACKED threads or more threads about how Lauren Southern is Jewish created by Shareblue.

but with 400+ threads digging into a rabies hole full of schizophrenia and AIDS?
I don't think so.

Keep or Discard. I care not either way
I'm bored. Could be something...could be bullshit

But this is also a Shareblue thread.

Has there been any update since the ++ post?
respect to all that have kept the fire going

for GEOTUS and KEK

(T)rue ARP - Tarp
Based in reality, real research, real info, real discovery, real change in thought patterns, real thought for change, real base (personal) change.

Shills getting shot in the face by Marines soon ;)

Why don't you just stay over there and GTFO of Sup Forums with this bulllshit asap. Thanks

22 NOV TWITTER BAN FOR MEME POSTING. GET THE DATA OUT. IMGFLIP, YOUR PICS, YOU IDEAS. MAKE EM SPREAD EM. DO IT

>10 posts by this ID
WEW LAD
Your newfaggotry is showing.
Its a containment thread.
Really. I don't know what you think you're going to accomplish here.
Lol user stop wasting your saturday shitting up this board

STAND TOGETHER
WE ARE CURING THE CANCER GUYS
POW BAM
RIGHT IN THE PISSER

Careful. You'll get banned for spamming. Just sage and hide their threads.

Trump will take mankind to space

>Its a containment thread.
fuck you, go back to facebook my man
you dont get a containment thread
you get nothing
YOU LOSE

Fuck you, stop shitting up the board with this garbage thread.

can an artfag whip up a meme image with soros whipping a bunch of clowns hunched over a keyboard?

This level of shilling shouldn't be possible....I have witnessed everything.....

ANONS DO NOT GET DEMORALIZED.
BUNKER DOWN

I hear a swat team is outside your facility just waiting to Breach ;)

This.

Obama and the "Alice and Wonderland" theme party
>archive.is/C9UJS
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2084800/Inside-Obamas-secret-Alice-In-Wonderland-themed-Halloween-party-White-House.html

OMG Q!!!!!!!

Why do Jews coordinate to flood white countries with non-whites?

this is big if relevant

>these threads are for data
>it doesn't matter if its all true of false
the data in these threads is rambling garbage, its not useful to anyone, its hardly "data"
fuck off with this shit

Don't let anyone discourage you anons. The storm is coming, the fire rises, and you are the tip of the spear.

God bless and keep you.

Stop being a zombie.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3aU9fuvQqo&list

youtube.com/watch?v=3G4NKzmfC-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=rmlZLnkF0aU

youtube.com/watch?v=CWoNSADanoA

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2rNobPHOs

We tried that but so many wanna be e-celebs brought this idiots to Sup Forums and we need chemo for the cancer before it spreads throughout the board.

You newfags realize these types of LARPing threads about some impending happening have been around on Sup Forums for ages right? You realize this happens once a twice a year on average and nothing ever comes of it. I mean, the whole reason I know you’re a bunch of newfags is that you DONT know this always happens. If you’ve been around for any amount of time you’d have already fallen for this type of thing before and then learned your lesson. Please stop making these cancerous threads.

>but but this one is different, muh Q..
No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped!!!!

Why would Shareblue want pol to research and create memes about Trump going after the Rothschilds, helping SA end corruption and educating people about Uranium 1?

Go back to facebook or voat stupid faggot.

Fuck off nigger, kill yourself you retarded chimp.