Dragon Ball Super

BRA WHEN

Is there a more JUST god

>
When pan turns 1 or 2.

What is your sin Sup Forums?

FIRST FOR THE NEVER ENDING CAPTAIN TRAIN

It was that or fall further into despair and both of them are clearly sick of everything. I wouldn't blame them.

>No one saw coming Mai x trunks OTP

Anyone who has seen BoG and RoF. Only people in denial like the TruPanfags, Hardcore Fujoshi and denialfags that can't fucking differentiate between Chronological, Mental and Biological ages never see it actually coming.

>but what's gonna be the next one?, what's in the future of DBS shipping for Sup Forums?

We are still going to get some Trunks x Mai since we have Present Trunks and Mai, but I would add...

>Pan loves martial arts
>Pan turns out to be asexual as a table and as dense as Goku
>Doesn't notice Bra and Uub's various attemps to get into her pants that also end up failing
>Pan closest thing to have as a crush is Piccolo
>Chi-Chi cries until she sleeps
>Gohan and Videl doesn't give fucks

Toriyama should continue the weirdness in pairings and pull an OT3

It was Goku's fault. The old man Zamasu probably would be a good Kai.

Time travel

A moment for all the characters who's personalities we have lost with Super+Movies

stop posting this shit

Friendly reminder that EVERYONE won in this arc

>Zamasu and Blackfags happy that he won and killed all ningen
>Gohanfags happy because Gohan appears with his old hairstyle and he's seen to be training, also says a nice farewell to Trunks
>Trunks/Maifags get both Trunks and Mai living together in an alternate universe fucking until the end of time, will probably reappear for the universe tournament
>Zen chan gets his buddy, also got some cute moments with him
>Vegeta got his "win" against Black, and was incredibly useful the whole arc. Also had nice farewell with Trunks
>Those annoying shit kids were completely erased from existence

Any kind user have that drawing of Trunks fucking Mai from behind while she's resting on a table?

>handful of humans
B-but toei fucked up
Hahahaha

Now that the arc is over, rate it.

4/10 overall. Started off solidly, completely dropped the ball.

White hair trunks fans are shit on...

Anyone able to link this please?

It had some retarded moments like the scythe shit and goku being a dumbass multiple times, but it was enjoyable

7/10

I still blame toei
Their way of execution was a disaster.
Not trough the entire arc but especially the beginning and the end

unironically 9/10, and if you think that this ending dropped the ball in any way compared to the last episode you are a fucking idiot

probably one of the best arcs ever

Honestly, how good could an arc have been about something called BLACK GOKU?

They're not fucking he just accidentally bumped into her from behind while he was naked, then the bump spilled a bowl of ice cream over her legs

7/10, the things that annoyed me were the constant time travels, Goku with Alzheimer's and shit kids.

>B-but toei fucked up
Yes they did faggot
Toeishills defending this shit should all be erased

many thanks

>if you think that this ending dropped the ball in any way compared to the last episode you are a fucking idiot

It dropped the ball a long time ago. There wasn't any implication that it dropping the ball refers to the conclusive episode.

I saw a thing in a thread a couple weeks back about editing super to look like z by adding noise and changing color tones.

Anyone know what i'm an about or can provide additional information?

MarronxGoten
Now Goku and krillin are inlaws

please explain it how was it bad

>then the bump spilled a bowl of ice cream over her legs
But the picture shows the ice cream being spilled away from them.

One pair of may and trunks bumped into each other and spilled icecream onto the legs of the other set of may and trunks who were standing close to each other on the other side of the table.

Those very few humans are probably dispersed around the world and don't even know about the battle that is going on, so it won't be as bad as having a group of survivors cheering for them.

I mean its pretty obvious that there were survivors why else would trunks go back to that shithole if it was just him an mai?

That one makes too much sense and is too vanilla for Toriyama. Goten's gotta marry, like, majin buu or some shit.

But Goten...

I think Senzu beans can cure things you can CATCH but not genetic diseases like the Heart Virus is (I think).

I did find it weird that Goku of all people could have a defect that causes him to fucking die of a sheer heart attack.

They literally made Movie 7 canon.

Boo people... Fuck.
They really are trying to make xeno canon. ()

>Goten marries Miss Buu

8/10 the most fun arc in Super so far.

This. Marron x Goten is too boring to ever happen. Bra x Goten would be shit too.

Bumping this

Can someone make a gif/webm of Goku hugging Zeno?

8/10, solid arc, but not as good as the tournament arc. If it wasn't for the amazing ending I'd give it a 6/10 or something.

Can I get a mini series of Teen Goten dating a bunch of girls and then members of his family ruining it for him ever time?

>Goten marries Puddin

That's too normal.

Better have Marron with Jaco if he's not with Tights already. Or maybe Dende.

What about Piccolo fans?

7.5/10

Very fun and entertaining with good villains, but still missed out on a few important things (particularly explanations and logic jumps), and the last two episodes moved much two quickly.... they should've been 4 episodes.

The ending and some of the other fight sequences could've benefited from the oft-complained about DBZ method of heavy dialogue during battles, powering up and yelling, etc. It went too fast.

>Goten marries Trunks

Toriyama and Toei forgot about us a long time ago, user.

We're in the same barrel of waste as the Yamcha, Krillin and Tien fans now.

Why is the one different colored, again? Because it links to a timeline created by a human (Trunks?)

God SSj2 wasn't even explained.

Pretty good 7/10 overall, some moments that were 10/10 perfect, some that were 4/10 absurd, but overall I had way more fun watching this arc than I did watching the entirety of GT and most of Cell. Watching it with you losers every week made it even more fun in retrospect, especially when we made sure Gohanfag's hands could never become a bride. Thanks Sup Forums.

It links to the only unaltered timeline.

Fapping to pan

Never, bulma is too old now, any chances of bra died with gt.

Piccolo and Tien could easily get a power boost. Do people just like the saiyans?

It's pretty clear.

It's a USSj2 using God Ki to eliminated all that muscle mass.

Who's more likely to show up before Super ends?

-Nappa
-Radditz
-Anyone from the Ginyu Squad
-King Vegeta
-Dr. Gero
-Cell
-Babidi
-Dabura
-Garlic Jr.

GOHAN IS COMING BACK. I CAN FEEL IT. HE DROPPED HIS FUCKING GLASSES (DOES HE REALLY NEED THEM BTW?)

Well, Mai was still there. And they have to defeat Black because he can become a threat to other timelines too since he is wearing a time ring.

BraxGoten won't happen because he's literally a decade older.

Then again, that didn't stop mai...

Radditz of course

>Super Buu did what Zamasu had been trying to do all arc in like 5 minutes

...are you retarded?

Ginyu already showed up in the present, King Vegeta showed up in a flashback.

If they actually adapt the games timeline to the Super continuity then we might get Dabura eventually.

But Bra showed up in Z?

He has the in the NEP

17 and Nappa are the only ones I could see coming back.

My gf is 8 years younger than me...

I hope so, I hope he finally realized people need him fighting fir their sake.

Do you mean 5 seconds? He just raised his hand and bang, done.

Bra being Trunks and Mai's daughter would have been the ultimate twist in this. Oh well...

>bulma is too old now
38? (44, because toriyamaitus)
There is still time.

>Then again, that didn't stop mai...
He won't pull the same "wish to become young" thing again though. It needs to be something more creative.

It's kinda like this vvvv
IMO they've done a terrible job explaining it (because they haven't) but I think Saiyans learn new levels of power not only through training, but also through imitation and knowing that something else is out there. Every time a major breakthrough in power is made, other Saiyans learn to get to that level too eventually, because they see that it's possible. Trunks saw enough of SSB and god ki to mimic the transformation for the most part, but just not 100% because he lacked the formal training by a god.

tldr: Saiyans are literally "monkey see monkey do" just like Frieza said.

Why didn't Zamasu destroy the fucking planet, like Freezer did??
Are they retarded?

5/10. The more I think about it, the worse it gets.

8/10, which is my second-highest ranking of an arc in all of DB; only Freeza is higher.

-Black stole the fucking show. Fantastic villain. Rose was amazing.
-Zamasu was great in how he had an actual motivation for what he did, which automatically gives him more depth than any other villain in the series so far.
-Vegetto, obviously
-Merged Zamasu's REEEEEEEE moments were entertaining as hell.
-The fights were great, for the most part. Vegeta kicking Black's ass was awesome.
-Lots of fanservice, like the Mafuba and the Kaioken.
-Gowasu
-Godtube
-The villain won

Really, the only things that I found detrimental to the arc were Trunks and his pants-on-head retarded power scaling, and Goku being a plain pants-on-head retard.

Some women have babies naturally at fucking 50 years old, there's still time. Bulma is also rich and a genius, so she has access to every possible technology available to make her pregnant anyway.

>Ginyu already showed up in the present, King Vegeta showed up in a flashback.

When?

Someone link the Goku Black moving at incredibly hihg speeds pic

8/10 better than buu arc,some asspulls the power level is still a mess but the fight were good especialy vegeto, zamasu was great and finally a bitter sweet ending fight now have consequence not bullshit like in the buu arc were every one who died are ressurect .

>Yfw Frieza was right about the saiyans the entire time

Son you are looking for logic in a series that is based on magical balls that if you gather and rub hard enough a fucking dragon appears who grants you a wish

And that's an anime, nothing is related to reality. I mean Sayajin don't exist in our world. So stop arguing about that.

Well, 17 isn't dead so it's very likely he shows up at some point.

Other than that, I'm betting they'll bring back Raditz.

>When?
resurrection rehash,
froggo was in buu arc for humor, froggo tricked filelr character into doing the magic.

Gods rehash when beerus first shows up on the boat.

Thanks buddy.

>trunks whole universe deleted

ayyyyyy

You're no fun.

Oh, right

Didn't see those

Bra was in the EoZ you absolute FUCKING retard

>Then again, that didn't stop mai...

Just bacause she also happens to be mentally and biologically the same age as Trunks now, even though she's chronologically almost the same age as Bulma.

This.
Besides, ningens were trying to kill Zamasu with buildings. Super is full of inconsistencies!

>THE TIME HAS COME, KAKAROT

>is Zamasu retarded

yes

Trunks is cute and I love him very much. Was a shame about those kids, but at least now his love will go to me and me alone, forever.

Not Zamasu but the guys behind Super.

hi