CBTS #424 FUN eral march Edition

NEW Q More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Signature Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
1,400+ NOW
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

**ANT!B0T WIKI cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
+-+
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
youtube.com/watch?v=9puSV26D5Sc
theprepperjournal.com/2014/02/26/preppers-list-of-supplies/
twitter.com/USNJack/status/931909873377464320
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiZvIaYtMnXAhWCnBoKHSZzDqkQFghOMA4&usg=AOvVaw2zZ7za8W94vhQ3LdbdXMBR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT)

Q CONFIRMED CAP CONFIRMATION QRD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

Nov 18
EU Q Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Redshield *Decoding CNC $$$ NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Mccain RS HRC PG Obummed Lots of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE: CFG The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Nov 15
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv

Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv

Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 and Africa Obummed Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn

Infographs and White Rabbit memes can help speed things up.

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein THEORISTS:
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>BACKLINKS

White Rabbit memes V2

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE
SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421 #422 #423 #424 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

we're back bitchez!!

Thank you

JEWS ARE BEHIND PIZZAGATE

somebody give me a quick rundown on these threads and why there are so many of them

I call BS. She is doing some heavy lifting with her videos which are spot on and are drawing in normies by the boatload.

And who do you think YOU are? The owner of all content here? The Dictator?..

That Clinton Event live feed was the perfect place to redpill with memes

big picture

My thoughts as well.

THERES ALREADY A THREAD UP, WHY DO YOU KEEP DOUBLING THREADS?

>THERES ALREADY A THREAD UP, WHY DO YOU KEEP DOUBLING THREADS?

I see it clearly now

would be nice desu

Godspeed, fellow patriots. Ignore the shills.

what other thread?

I saw someone say in the other threadsl, bots have been culled?
Is this true?

WE R WINNING!!

Ted Kaczynski was right.

It's too late. We're doomed.

Bigger Picture corrected - ARCHIVE

They been lying to you, man. There ain't no such thing as a hero. Not anymore. But you, you, and you, and you, you have become addicted to the illusion of what a hero is. You have become addicted to the illusion of what a hero does for you. You think you need someone to pat you on the back. You think you need someone to tuck you in bed at night, kiss you on the cheek, and tell you that everything is all right. But everything... everything... everything... EVERYTHING IS NOT ALL RIGHT! What if I was to tell you that the man who made you is a liar? What if I was to tell you that your own flesh and blood turned his back on you? I would never turn my back on you. And maybe, maybe the answers you seek have been slapping you right in the face. Or maybe, just maybe, I, the Eater of Worlds, have been the answer all along.

NICE ty

1s 1t +ru3? 4r3 the f3ck1ng b0ts gone?!
last night really blew my dick, except for q coming in the midst of the storm

Yo! Need me to bake next round?
Happy to help out, let me know :-)

sure, fine with me. i'll copy pasta in a few minutes

Attention spiritual anons, please take a moment to visualize these people (pic related) hanging from the neck until dead in a public setting.

The more people do it, and the longer, more often, and more clearly we visualize, the more likely the outcome.

Hail Victory!

Okie Dokie :D

SWAMP is much bigger & deeper than anyone realises ;)

You newfags realize these types of LARPing threads about some impending happening have been around on Sup Forums for ages right? You realize this happens once a twice a year on average and nothing ever comes of it. I mean, the whole reason I know you’re a bunch of newfags is that you DONT know this always happens. If you’ve been around for any amount of time you’d have already fallen for this type of thing before and then learned your lesson. Please stop making these cancerous threads.

>but but this one is different, muh Q..
No user, it’s not different. We’ve had “insiders” bullshit here plenty of times. It’s always LARPing. You need to swallow this pill and accept that you’re all new, dumb, gullible, and being duped

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS

We are here to do a JOB. This is not a cult. It's not a circle jerk. We don't give a fuck about love & light, the meaning of life or what you had for dinner.

We were given information and a task by very serious men, in a serious situation with serious consequences.

Our job is to answer the questions, make circle maps, make memes for normies.

ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTIONS

Many are already answered, many are not. Go there, put your answer in the left column. NO BULLSHIT, NO plieadians none of that crap.

Short, to the point, sourced (if possible) SERIOUS answers.

Then get to making CIRCLE MAPS
(Cross-thread)
THIS IS WHAT NSA/MI WANT FROM US

Get to making memes.

Are you up for it?
MAN THE FUCK UP
I don't care your age - they don't either.
HELP OUT OR GET OUT

Talk about your esoteric epiphanies somewhere else. Go fap to traps, go crochet something I don't care, /ourguys/ don't care.

HELP OR GET OUT

Thank you to all who are helping and FUCK YOU to clowns, trolls, shills and weirdos.
WE HAVE A JOB TO DO
HELP OR GET OUT

it is worldwide

Everything you think you know about your own lives, is all based upon lies. Men, you wake up every morning, you go to work, you break your backs just trying to earn a little bit of cash so that you can buy yourself those fancy suits, so that you can buy yourself those sports car and impress the women. And now women, you wake up every morning, you look at yourself in the mirror, and you coat make up all over your beautiful faces because you didn't even realize that you are just wearing the mask that society demands you to wear. It's a bottomless pit of lies. They plaster your hopes and dreams up on a billboard. And who is the man that is on that billboard? Well he's the man that hides behind the plastic smile. He's the man that plays the role of hero better than anyone else. He's the man that tells you everything you think you need to hear and I think to myself, oh, what a wonderful world.

# Think you guys might want to look at this video by David Steel EX- CIA. Is talking allot about what was drooped by Q without mentioning it. Also explains allot why Q approached us in the first place (Big Need to inform the public).

youtube.com/watch?v=9puSV26D5Sc

Yes & OFFworld ;)

Glad it has begun.

rothschilds aren't

check'd

Wait... Jews openly admit they made up the '6 million' number???

What else did they lie about???

Maybe they aren't and maybe they are..depends if that was a genuine crash involving real life Rothschilds. Hope springs eternal.

What caused the Keystone Pipeline leak?

Sabotage?

What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?

Entering dangerous waters.
++
Godspeed.
Q

lol good luck

K.

>pic related i my filter from the last thread
it was not all of the shills but the most annoying

do this yourself, Sup Forums
sure, they can change IPs but it makes it harder for them, and easier for us to filter out the trash

Reminder to avoid destructive technology designed to damage you and dumb you down. Silence is best to connect to your Higher Source.

The enemy is engaging in asymmetric bread warfare!

nice 'n quiet 'n comfy in here tonight, anons
shall we roll up our sleeves and get to work?

Q wants us to understand who runs the global media.

RING OF FIRE

It's okay gnupol tripfag is professional baker
I was only baking out of necessity ;]
THANK YOU GNUPOL SENPAI!
and thank you modu for clearing bots ;]

Entering a ridiculous LARP
Godspeed idiots
Q

Lol @ Breadmaker pruning posts as fast as possible. At least learn to discern the fucking difference. You're just deleting whatever you feel like at this point. You're a fuckup.

First we had +++
Last night we had ++
Next we wait for +

they'll be back
they got exposed and switched tactics to shitposting

My Higher Source told me to come back and do a lot of shitposting.

they weren't in the crash, but the location was a message

Fuck off with these stupid roleplaying threads you retarded boomer faggots.

Please everyone do some prepping - at least for the short term. At least 2 weeks food/water, batteries, fill up your vehicles, etc. We're in a state of war, be ready if it goes hot.
theprepperjournal.com/2014/02/26/preppers-list-of-supplies/

Did Q come by yesterday?

what after that?

You newfags sound like ridiculous cult members

Dumping the FIX THAT SHIT series

>normie-perfect-pills

FUCK OFF ALREADY FAGGOT NIGGERS

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES

Been doing some research on North Korea. Apparently we have been supplying them with “food” and “energy” for a long time. Check ou Bill Clinton North Korea.
Hillary Clinton North Korea
George Soros North Korea.

2010 was Uranium One.. what happened to US support in 2010? Weirdddd

What does that have to do with this fucking retarded larp thread?

Why do you care what a stupid roleplayer has to say?

Because they practically are.

I tried to post on line 1085 about Q's code, I think its Philipines Barrack Obama Extraction confirmed. But says I can't post. Can you?

Yes I only just noticed last thread, the new Q post link is at the top I always check the bottom of the OP

Got Months of food, gas, water and ammo. Been ready for this for a long time.

Yeah he posted in an earlier thread with a handwritten now datestamped and no one wants to believe they fell for a troll. Kek

she is a useful idiot

WHERE IS Q?! Either I’m a larp or he is so I say we have it out, shall we, boss? What say YOU, fake Q?! Let’s talk about WHO we are. What WE “know”. Let’s talk about how FAKE Q Clearance Patriot/tripcode Q, would’ve actually taken a window shot from AF1 in-flight or how ANYONE staffed/traveling on separate charter. If FAKE Q has y’all believing he’s traveled WITH or ON BEHALF of Trump and team to Asia, then let’s dig into WHY it’d be fucking impossible for anyone to snap and post an unauthorized, in-flight pic. THIS IS WHY I NEEDED TO SEE THE ORIGINAL Q POSTS. Q is fake. user from 10/28 (which is missing from caps) until 10/31 is the original poster that led to FAKE Q Patriot and tripcode Q. Pics CONFIRM!

Where ARE you Q? You’re a lying piece of shit brah and between us, I got your number. If you did this for faps and giggles, guess what? You’re a fucking loser. When this is all over, you’ll STILL be a fucking loser. You didn’t help anything or anyone. You just led already concerned, scared, vulnerable people, into chasing rabbits, down fake holes YOU DUG, who literally think the safety and security of themselves, their families, friends, etc. are at imminent stake!

SO WHERE ARE YOU FAKE Q?! GOT THE BALLS TO BACK UP THAT INSIDER DICK YOU’VE BEEN SWINGING ON HERE THE PAST 3 WEEKS?

+++ ++ + THE HAPPENING + ++ +++

Fuck you cancer plebbit faggots, get off of Sup Forums. You retards don't belong here.

You have to accept that this board is destined for failure. Once the tranny loving dragons invade, there's not much you can do.

Zero.

So NSA had random people killed to send a message to Rothschilds and they are the good guys? Think about what you are saying....

That's not bad, but I'd honestly add a little splash of another color to break it up a little. Just some highlights here and there.
>Razerbunny
In fact, why not just add some sick RGB trim!

this webm should be saved and posted every thread
i knew this was the case
i just KNEW IT

i've had to step away from kneading for a while, so apologies if this has already been posted, but lots of chatter on twatter that the big news on Monday has to do with U1. relevant pic from twatter user NavyJack, might be useful for our own circular diagrams.

sauce: twitter.com/USNJack/status/931909873377464320

Wasn't this a gore thread? WTF? I want some REAL gore you pussies.

Praise the Lord for I have found
My way back unto the True Bread!

Here gnufag. Easy pruning. Naysaying aplenty.

What are you doing here if you're suave enough to pull this kind of shit off?

Look at Tracey Beanz Twitter she's trying to make money off of Sup Forums saying she needs money for "research".

Moar Fix That Shit

We got that earlier today. +

What the fuck are you on about you stupid nigger?

you can now :)
i'm admin

424 fucking threads how are you larpers still writing this much

firstly not one of the redditors, secondly while they may not belong here that person did more for his whole Q thing then 400+ of these threads, since Q told us to spread the news did he not using memes and such? why spread memes when we physically can just spread the dense information and have idiots like her preach it to her followers?

REPORT SPAMMERS AND BOTS!!! DO NOT ENGAGE!!! STOP WASTING TIME, ENERGY, AND SPACE!!!
>REPORT SPAMMERS AND BOTS!!! DO NOT ENGAGE!!! STOP WASTING TIME, ENERGY, AND SPACE!!!
REPORT SPAMMERS AND BOTS!!! DO NOT ENGAGE!!! STOP WASTING TIME, ENERGY, AND SPACE!!!
>REPORT SPAMMERS AND BOTS!!! DO NOT ENGAGE!!! STOP WASTING TIME, ENERGY, AND SPACE!!!

Why does this look like the most out of place & weird looking airport in the history of brand new airports in shithole countries?
Lowkey looks like a giant tarp tbqh

Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiZvIaYtMnXAhWCnBoKHSZzDqkQFghOMA4&usg=AOvVaw2zZ7za8W94vhQ3LdbdXMBR