Brit/Pol/ - night time comfy edition

>Varadkar: Solve Irish border question or I'll block Brexit talks (based pajeet faggot nonce)
thetimes.co.uk/article/varadkar-solve-irish-border-question-or-ill-block-brexit-talks-9kscw83kv

>Benedict Allen rescued with suspected malaria in Papua New Guinea
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/17/benedict-allen-rescued-suspected-malaria-papua-new-guinea

>UK 'to pay Iran £450m' to release Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe
theweek.co.uk/89769/uk-to-pay-iran-450m-to-release-nazanin-zaghari-ratcliffe

>Iraqi forces captures last Isil-held town in Iraq
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/iraqi-forces-captures-last-isil-held-town-iraq/

>HS2 contractor Carillion in fresh profit warning amid debt concerns
theguardian.com/business/2017/nov/17/hs2-carillion-profit-warning-debt-shares

>Faggots can't handle their spending
mirror.co.uk/money/two-million-brits-struggling-debt-11533710

>John Lewis plagiarised my book for Christmas ad, claims children's author
thetimes.co.uk/article/john-lewis-plagiarised-my-book-for-christmas-ad-claims-childrens-author-qmrqljt9j

>I'm a celeb is back (Watch it goyim)
radiotimes.com/news/tv/2017-11-17/theres-an-early-favourite-for-the-im-a-celebrity-jungle-crown-and-its-not-who-you-think/

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/g9103581/rusty-trombone-variations-sex-positions/
720pstream.me/werdum-vs-tybura-stream
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096569/David-Davis-brink-resigning.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5096679/PETER-HITCHENS-Transgender-zealots-destroying-truth.html
youtu.be/ltVtnCzg9xw
youtube.com/watch?v=lwGSKea-lGw
ripple.is/mma/992-ufc-fight-night-werdum-vs-tybura
templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/positions/g9103581/rusty-trombone-variations-sex-positions/

Which is your favourite?

First croydon es blanco

First for UFC:
720pstream.me/werdum-vs-tybura-stream
(Thanks Caesar Salah)

good lad

Yes I am still up lad, was just watching the prelims.

>Sadiq Khan exists

I have a feeling that this get will be underwhelming. Anyone else think so?

Is this any good? Seems a bit violent.

here it comes...

HAIL.

Fuck AYRANS

And its gone.

HA (((YOU))) DICKHEAD

link it here whoever finds it, interested to see who gets. my bets on a stinky kraut

Hail to you too good sirs.

>Trying to RUIN Brit/pol/

Start buying guns.

What do you mean?

That's really pretty isn't it.

snnnnniiiiiifffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnniiiiiiiifffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

UFC thing. Saw some bloke getting kneed and battered on the head. Doesn't seem very safe. Someone's going to get hurt if they carry on like that.

thats the point lad, afraid if you don't like it you might be a poofter

I wish I could be night time comfy. FUcking drunk retards keep walking down my street. I'm not even near the centre of town. These are drunk retards who've gotten drunk at home and only just left to go to bars, at fucking half midnight.

sorry to break it to you lad, its called pre drinks. get with the times. CS

ufc is gay just play tekken lol

They're trained to defend themselves, even though they're also trained to attack. This isn't street violence. It's a test of martial arts skill on the biggest stage between seasoned professionals. I hope you're joking. If you're not, stop being such a pussy.

>just simulate reality, goyim

what if this happened?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5096569/David-Davis-brink-resigning.html

M8 I was at uni for 3 years, I drank twice a week first year. i know what fucking pre drinks are. I just hate drunk people when I'm sober. A group of fat slags yelling (and I do mean yelling) the lyrics to Twenty One Pilots songs is not something I want to hear at half midnight

Pubs are great. Many have loads of random really old stuff laying around like a big barrel or some kind of iron farming tools hanging on the wall. Metal beer mugs up on shelves are pretty common, although I've never seen any cool fancy ones like the Germans and Dutch had.

i said tekken not virtua fighter dummy

*snigger*
Is it called UFC 121 because that's how many brain cells they've all got left?

What area is this happening in?

Very likely fuck all else to report, so they created a puff piece. No substance here. Only newspaper worth following on a Sunday is The Sunday Times.

no ufc121 was called that because its the hundred and twenty first event

It's actually called UFC FIGHT NIGHT 121. PPV UFC events currently number 217.

no it's called UFC 121 because that's the average IQ

in every medium size town and up cunt, drinking culture has soured hard in the last 15 years its time to go back to the old rules

>night time comfy

Pretty decent.

Hot as fuck

P.S. thanks all for streams of sports, nothing else going on so may as well watch them

Fuck that's a lot of (you)s, and the jannie pruned it on p9 before 1000 posts

21st pilot song yikes shit area it seems. get the tyskies out

>Songs of Praise host Aled Jones is axed by the BBC amid allegations of sexual harassment as Walking in the Air singer apologises for 'juvenile behaviour'

And new Hitchens: dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5096679/PETER-HITCHENS-Transgender-zealots-destroying-truth.html

Glad I moved to the middle of nowhere when I was 30. I haven't seen another person except a delivery driver for 4 years.

Don't think its my cup of tea. Remember Rimmer posting about it.

don't mention him

Was going to answer but this guy nailed it It's a uni town too, one with a lot of tourists. So that could've been anything from drunk students, to cunts who come from out of town for the weekend

youtu.be/ltVtnCzg9xw
I like this video

At 3:40 he describes English pub culture in the 40s
Its nice

What do you think happened to him? Everyone always jokes about him killing himself, but I don't believe he'd do that. I think he's gone out to get a job and sort himself out.

>dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5096679/PETER-HITCHENS-Transgender-zealots-destroying-truth.html
Nice article acc, enjoyed the subtle Powell reference in the Prince Phillip part

>tfw bet on Trump to win
>Still got a decent return
>tfw didn't bet on him at 18/1 after the 91.6% poll for Hillary came out

Biggest regret of my life, was going to whack at least £150 on it.

>you'll never post old love songs again to him at 2:30am

I thought you liked Rimmer

I hope so lad. Just after so long I thought he'd have said goodbye.

Making me intensely sad

I'm pretty fucking envious desu m8.

He's probably posting as an user after the trip shoah

not sure he bitched out and posted without a trip for a while, probably still here posting but no ones clocked yet.
kek
he was an annoying cunt sometimes

>British "people"

>night time comfy
>live in London
I don't know this feel

He did that for a while after his doxing scare, but you could always tell it was him. Unless he's totally changed his posting style, binned all those apustajas

isn't that more Australian food nigel? those guys are always talking about sausages and you mongs talking about kebabs and dornairs.

takeaway boxes m8?

Sup Forums bongs always about them takeaways

Anyone got a link to Rightly's youtube channel? Want to hear that Derby voice again.

Yeah playing "fireworks or gun" gets boring quick.... (((London))) is terrible I miss home

...And the Act of Toleration of 1689 compelled it to be more agile still, since it permitted Protestants who dissented from the Church of England - such as Baptists and Congregationalists - to worship in their own churches and according to their own conventions.
The permission was not unconditional, however, and two of the conditions - the oath of allegiance and the pledge of the supremacy of the monarch - involved the effective recognition of an established church. The other condition, rejection of the doctrine of transubstantiation, was aimed at Catholics, being not so much an outcome of the scholastic quibbles that had split the Church since Wyclif, as a symbolic affirmation of Englishness against the devious workings of the Jesuits, the Spaniards, and the Antichrist who had usurped St Peter's throne. Even Locke, who produced the neatest argument for toleration in England - the 'Letter Concerning Toleration' published in the same year, 1689 - did not believe that toleration should be extended to Catholics, since their loyalty to the civil power could not be depended upon. For Locke, as for Hobbes, the achievement of Anglicanism was to have domesticated all sources of authority, the religious included, and confined them within the borders of the kingdom. The position defended explicitly by Hobbes prevailed: by defending an established church, who precepts were moderated by a measure of toleration, the English could ensure civil peace. But what mattered first was peace; concerning doctrine and ritual a certain measure of flexibility would be possible, provided the kingdom's enemies were prevented from taking advantage of it.
(Roger Scruton)

Not at one o'clock in the morning, lad. Not unless I've been out or have leftovers.

Every night is bonfire night

>lil c is still samefagging

new link

ripple.is/mma/992-ufc-fight-night-werdum-vs-tybura

It is the language of the Book of Common Prayer and the King James Bible that the English Church has held in trust, and which forms, in my view, the real essence of its religion. Historians continue to argue over the causes of the seventeenth-century turmoil to which I alluded in the last chapter. But the literature of the time makes abundantly clear that the sound and syntax of the Bible gave shape to the prevailing bellicosity. It was an age when truth seemed more important than compromise, and when the settlement envisaged in the Thirty-nine Articles was suddenly under threat. Englishmen could now shout at one another in God's tone of voice, and this lent exultation to their anger. But the very fact that the language was a common possession led at last to a renewed attempt at compromise. And in the event it was compromise that won. The imposition of the Act of Uniformity in 1662 led to the departure of some nine hundred ministers from the Church of England. But within six decades the Nonconforming congregations had won the right to build their own churches, and the language heard in them was the old liturgical idiom of Tyndale and Cranmer.
(Roger Scruton - Our Church)

>reposting peoples sandwiches

absolute state

Cheers lad.

Mentalist.

You walk into threads?

>11pbtid
You were posting long before me.

You know it'd be much more fun if my haters didn't suffer from down syndrome.

>tfw have a pub like this near me
>Went down last weekend on my own
>Sat at the bar and made conversation with the barmaid
>Some of the old boys there invited me for a game of dominoes and cards
>Played a few games and go in a round or two
>They want me to come back every week

If only all pubs were like this, never felt more happy in my life.

I just popped out to the shops. Forgot to ask- did any of you want anything?

Someone was asking after you. I had to put down a few cunts for falling for the Christmas jew.

You were still in the thread before me, and you don't 'walk' into threads.

And you're on to talk about post quality, look at the shit you post.

Evening lad. Are you going to watch the UFC with us?

Post midnight is my relaxation time.

hello, willy nibbler.

fucking class fight this atm

Incredibly disrespectful.

I hope they're following the health and safety regulations.

Terry's still on the stream:

templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html

*attacks you with knife doggo*

Paedophile.

Yeah it's good.

I'd like you to justify and back up this disgusting slander. I'll wait.

kek post moar