We need to have a talk, Canada. This is not okay. This needs to stop. It's time to stop

We need to have a talk, Canada. This is not okay. This needs to stop. It's time to stop.

Whatever you did to your universities where any of this is okay needs to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-island-university-fetish-student-professor-fired-1.4400306
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christ alive, at least we only bring guns to school. These degenerates must be stopped.

We don't expect teachers to fucking reload a student's magazines after he's done shooting, either!

I didn't believe them when they said gay marriage was a slippery slope . i thought they were just exaggerating.

i was wrong

That is a good idea though. I'm gonna go tell that little tidbit to my wife's son in case it ever becomes relevant for him.

You're doing the Lord's work, son.

>They didn't put into place any warning signs
What fucking warning signs.

Are they discriminating against people whore are "ageless"? What biggots!

Hey man Abena 4s are awesome.

>"I will say I am special needs and 3, so I am not in my 40s," he wrote to CBC.

Link the story, you dumb shit. The details are hilarious.
unv.is/cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-island-university-fetish-student-professor-fired-1.4400306

>"I will say I am special needs and 3, so I am not in my 40s,
>The student in his 40s asked to be treated as an infant, demanding children's books be read to him, speaking in a baby voice, wearing a soother, and even submitting a selfie of himself in a diaper to one instructor
>the man's behaviour was treated as a disability

Based Canadian women, next you need to start filing human rights complaints against schools not protecting you from men who have a cross-dressing fetish and demand to be treated as women.

I assume every student needs to wear a label placard that tells you about anything they do that isn't absolutely normal.
(But since 'normal' doesn't exist in the liberal playbook, I'm guessing you just have to write your life story on it)

I identify as a 98 year old Cambodian basket weaver..

>the student threatened to file Human Rights Complaints if his special needs were not considered, including his desire to be handled by female staff only.
Oh God, it gets better and better.

The fantastic thing about the leftist coalition of the undeserving is that they all want to prey on each other.

Did they just throw away his application and think he was trolling? Or did they read it and say 'yeah, we just gotta get the HR chief to stamp right here'?

This

Is this degenerate ironic or serious?

If he wins this case and is allowed to be legally recognized as a 3 year old, do you think he'll take it to the next level and start fucking toddlers? If so, will he win that case too?

I want to believe that they would decide that if he wants to be taken seriously as a three year old he can't have legally sex.
Let's pretend his premise of being a 'transagist' has merit: wouldn't that be the best way to protect children from him?

>Let's pretend his premise of being a 'transagist' has merit: wouldn't that be the best way to protect children from him?
What do you mean? Why would children need protection from another child?

He's an adult, though. He'd need to be given special status so no one can rape him and he can't rape anyone.

I think he is more of the 'gib milkies mommy' type.

Honestly, I've seen ABDL autism before, but I've never seen this level of it. Even that one woman that lied to the NHS for free benefits (diapers) (and possibly damaged her urinary tract somehow)...

Like, that's a high level of autism, but the fucking guy in the story had advanced autism.