Firefox updates

>firefox updates
>launch it
>this fine piece of the propaganda is the first thing i see on their new landing page
why must (((they))) inject their influence everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the same company that fired a guy because he donated money to the wrong political cause years before. A political cause by the way that was supported by the majority of the country at the time. by the way.

Soros is a major investor in Firefox

This.

Firefox decided earlier this year to cooperate with Soros in order to fight against 'fake news'.

Firefox is as SJW infested as they come.

That being said, it's still the best FOSS browser out there unless you want to use some stupid meme shit.

Bump , I saw this shit too.

>not defaulting to launch a blank home page

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They say they fight against fake news and yet they promote a story like this. Really roasts my almonds.

>unironically having your news feed turned on
And no, you can't say you had it turned off but the update turned them on, because I always had it turned off and they were still off after the update. So you're complaining about getting shit which you enabled yourself.

Sup Forums here, it stopped being the best at version 29. Pale Moon is where it is at now.

>They further stated the “internet’s ability to power democratic society suffers greatly” because of fabricated stories...

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

Shillax dude, they say it's for the benefit of democracy

Article's pretty clever, really. Starts by pretending to address a very serious concern, Muslims having the fertility rate you'd expect from a culture where women are breeding stock, but as soon as they state it, they immediately derail and shoehorn in the Burmese genocide.
Almost like it's written to cater to kneejerk emotional reaction and people without critical thinking skills.

I recently figured out why the left loves Islam in spite of the obvious contradictions. it's because Islam is anti-West, and so are leftists.

Ew. gross

Go use another browser then.

I knew this update was gonna be pozzed so I turned that feature off. I disabled updates on my other computer so I just don't get this nufox update in the first place.

non leftarded info: pewforum.org/2011/01/27/the-future-of-the-global-muslim-population/

>overpopulation is a myth
>which brings us to the growing problem of SO MANY MUSLIMS fleeing stuff hundreds, millions of muzzies
>which is unrelated
????????

It's pretty clear by now that if Hillary had won every one of those poo in loo sand niggers would have been shipped to the whitest US cities they could find.

However, Trump doesn't appear to be interested in shipping a couple million of them over, hence the abloo bloooos.

I switched to water Fox and it works really well for me