Akame ga kill

Esdeath memorial thread.

everyone come give your prayers.

I can't be the only one that feels a bit sad.

goodnight sweet psychopath

translation when

Next chapter Mine and Tatsumi will have their wedding right?

RIP a perfectly good pair of tiddies.

>In the anime, she dies holding Tatsumi's corpse and shatters herself

>In the manga she dies alone, thinkin'n of Tatsumi one last time before she shatters herself.

I feel nothing. Esdeath had a cool design and powers but god damn was her personality boring Darwinist bullshit, It was basically like killing an ignorant yet absurdly strong child.

We still have Leone

You were the best character and sadly the writer made it obvious that you had to die. RIP along with the other good characters that he killed for edge.

Tatsumi has been keeping his promises so far.

>Leone in that last page pissed off as fuck

Can't wait to see the Prime Minister get fucked

Mine a cute. CUTE

Is this the celebration thread

No, that's scheduled for next month, christmas week.

ahahhahahaahahahahahahahah

Not going to lie, I had this as my wallpaper for about a week when the anime ended.

user.

I couldn't help it, she's just so sweet.

We will definetely get a better kiss than this one

user! You know how women buy dragon dildos from Bad Dragon? She's going to get her very own dragon dick soon.

Don't forget the dragon kids. I don't know why but I think if is a girl they will call her Schere

Mine a shit. Has always been a shit and will never stop being a shit.

And Bulat if it's a boy?

Mine a best. Has always been a best and will never stop being a best.

Esdeathfag your waifu is death. Its over the best girl won

y-yeah, well you're waifu's a vegetable!

>Kurome alive and gets her happy end with Wave
>Tatsumi and Mine both alive and will probably end the manga with them getting married
>Leone alive too

And what, the only person that got it the opposite way compared to the anime is Run, right? For such a series that thrived on edgy shit, it sure seems to be ending on a relatively happy note.

Until Christmas

nips like it

Ran was able to take revenge for his students in the manga, while in the anime he didn't accomplish anything besides delaying a little the victory of the revolutionary army.

How is Tatsumi alive? Didnt he become the dragon?

Tyrant took control of his mind, Murasame killed Tyrant, and Tatsumi was left alone in Tyrant's body.

>Dragontsumi is still alive

I'm curious to see if he'll actually stay like that.

There is a page where Akame was saying that 2 hearts or souls i don't know really. One was big and the ohter small and getting weaker

>tfw main girl also best girl
>doesn't win
That's wrong!

I laughed more than I should have, well done. How much of this could have been avoided if Tatsumi just took one for the team and put his dick in crazy?

But she win, she successfully took revenge of the empire who took her and her sister, defeated the most powerful enemy and still got away with her little sister alive and happy and possibly also her furry best friend.

The Manga is better than the anime, right? I was rather dissatisfied after watching

>Akame
>best girl
I disagree. She was just kind of there, never quite relevant enough to garner any attention. Wasted potential the character.

E

Yuri ending with furry for her

It's different. The end is less rushed, so it makes more sense. And anime cut all romance.

Mine will give Tatsumi a wild or soft sex

Soft and sweet vanilla.

neither you don't have sex in hell where both of them went.

It depends on how well she recovers, if fully then it will be wild even by dragon standards.

It would be boring like she was in a coma or something.

Esdeathfag BTFO

From this

Esdeath fags are THIS upset.

To this

Esdese is officially dead?

I guess she can never win the Tastumibowl than ;_;

Next month is the result of the ranking poll. What will happen if Mine is first and Esdeath second???

Good night

Reminder that Mine is pregnant due to "that" night.

There is an afterlife in AgK, where Mine will keep her victory.
I truly doubt that, maybe because of her lack of doujin and fanart.

>Leone alive too
What? How?

Should be updated with Esdeath dying alone.

Which asspull did Akame used to win this time? The same as the anime or a new one?

Checked.

Why couldn't Esdeath fall for Akame instead?

Because all that would result in would be Akame tilting her head in confusion.

Or Wave, who was basically Tatsumi from the sea.

Is ok that mine "WIN" (if the autor wake her up) but for real i wanted that Tat gave some love to crazy at least a kiss or a good hand holding

one of the pages shows a silhouette of Leone, who may have fused with her beast teigu like Tats

But her teigu is dead, shattered, broken.

It was pretty obvious after last chapter foreshadowing.

Man this manga was a train wreck.

Cant wait for the manga scene of this

OTP

This part was better.

>tfw main gurl gets cucked

Man, it used to be the Esdeathfags who were kind of obnoxious and cancerous (back when they were still called Esdesufags), but now the Minefags are the worst. Thank god this manga is finally done though.

What a fucking waste.

I can't wait to see the last chapter because this mean this cancerous bullshit of a title will disappear from Sup Forums forever.

I want to see catgirl Leone. I also want to breed her.

I wish they had more armor equips. I really liked Incursio

Sounds like you're just an Esdeathfag who's mad at this thread for not being a circlejerk for shitty Esdeath.

No, I liked Mez and Kurome you imbecile.

For her position in the story, Esdeath is character that started off with plenty of intrigue, but was revealed to be a shallow bitch. Her whole character arc and Darwinism, coupled with her attraction to Tatsumi is ridiculous. What positive traits she does have come off as cheap and haphazardly stapled on to add depth but it's probably faked anyways. She's really boring and stupid, and all of her tactics amounts to overwhelming others with her ridiculous power (and she doesn't even use it that interestingly either). Unlike Honest, she's not really played for laughs either. The only thing that was good about her was her design. I don't like Mez, but at least she got creative with her kills sometimes.

Of course, Mez has her own problems, like being a generic flat chested tsundere despite being a mass murderer. Also, her climax fight was too early on, and we never got the satisfaction of seeing her throw Justice's "I AM THE LAW" shit back in her face. Her background was extremely forgettable too.

Kurome is the only one who was an actual character in this shitfest, not a quasi-MC, lame plot device or fanservice-oriented cardboard cutout like the rest. (And yes, Mez at least had a great body + Esdeath is pure shit, so your taste is great, user.)

At least Leone is alive,i still hope a yuri ending

Hahahaha just saw the raw.

This manga had so much potential and turned into pure dogshit.

Has any manga made such a quick and decisive twist in quality as AkG?

Not only is Mine not dead but Tatsumi lived because she killed the tyrant and not him. Leone is also alive.

Esdeath jobs to bullshit

Budo jobs to bullshit

How can anyone legitimately think this shit is well written is beyond me.

Tatsumi could have made her his bitch, and could with enough time have made her their ally.
I guess he just loves Mine that much.

Mez is weird because she has some deep connections to certain characters (she's the daughter of the guy who trained Kurome and Akame and gave them their swords), and some of Takahiro's design notes say she's easy going and actually dislikes killing people, so there's lots of hints of a much deeper character. She seemed like she'd be fun and unique to have kept around, and you could even have more shiptease moments with Rabac before one of them dies. She's certainly better then Suzuka.

Akame was the best girl anyways

>She's certainly better then Suzuka.
It's not hard to be better than a character who's single trait is being a masochist.

It would be like the anime if it didn't. The anime is even worse dogshit.

Wrong
>Mez
>Flat chest
Kek
>Esdeath
>Bad
K E K

It's pretty straightforward actually.

>Kurome
Yes. But you're forgetting Mine who has more development than everyone besides Kurome.

>thinkin'n of Tatsumi one last time before she shatters herself.
Not this shit again, like, third times already? As much as I understand the affection here and there, this still feels so out of place.

I fucked that up. Mez is the girl I like, Mine is the one I was saying was the flat chested tsunshit.

Drowsiness turns me into a real fucktard I guess.

The amount of times Tatsumi rejected such a goddess. Esdeath got fucked over hard by him.

Guess what? Both have the same writer.

Both are dogshit. At least the anime wasn't scared to kill main characters after a point. Meanwhile the manga started to turn bitch mode when Mine didn't die.

True.

Ok then, Kurome and Mine are the only noteworthy characters (though I don't really like Mine's allpink design, but this hardly matters when we talk about character traits/development/etc.)

They really should've explored Kurome & Akame's story. I guess this is what AGK Zero is?

Love is love. Once you stop being a basement dweller you might learn about it.

She liked him at first sight and fell in love with him as she learned about his actual character throughout their various encounters in the story.

She grew up as a warrior. She isn't some princess who was pampered all her life. He was her ideal mate.

Gentlemen, how would you fix AgK?

is this the part where she freezes the poison in her veins