Anime Plot

Write it. Do it. No Keitai or lantern shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=6L4w15enXBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll start.
A storm comes and a boy is struck by lightning (fucking metal umbrella). Fortunately, people witnessed and called the emergency. The boy's heart stops and he is literally dead inside the emergency room. That is, for about a minute. He miraculously survives but only one thing, since he pulled back from dead, he can now see ghosts. And they are all in a ghastly state (they look like literal zombies). This is the life of a boy who has constant nightmares, possessed by ghost when asleep, and forced to help ghosts with their problems in order to get a good sleep.

An anime about an 11 year old girl with magical healing powers who works as a doctor, entertainer, and prostitute for the Yakuza. Also likes to torture her patients by pressing on their wounds.

Magic was gifted by the deities to write their name upon the world to man. From there, they created multiple rulers that were more powerful than any living creature on the world under divine right to act as their prophets and writer history as the deities demanded. Soon, the rulers of the world, believing they had their hand to write their own history and not the deities, rebelled against the gods. They were all deemed as heretics and they fell one-by-one as mortals and deities fought within the world. The rulers were sealed and forced to become guardians of artifacts that were made by the rulers in order to counteract against magic that they created and caused to rebel. In the end, magic still leaked out, and mortal beings became imbued with the power of magic. Many centuries later, a curious deity wished to give a chance to mortals to write history, and for that, the deity was banished. The deity found his way to a mortal, and from there, gave the secret of knowledge and power. The war has begun and rulers will once again, have free reign to write history. To become free of the tyranny of the deities that believed to have full control of the world and its history.

A man is sent on a mission to save harem anime. He is transported into an anime world as its main character. He's ready to break all cliches and fuck every girl, but then he's told that he can't confess or accept a confession or he'll die a horrible death, intended to enforce the longevity of the series. How will our self aware hero use every stupid trick in the book to avoid breaking everyone's heart while girls throw themselves at him? And will he find a way to rebel against the omnipotent writers?

I don't have a pitch, but I have an episode list.

01. The Girl Below the Twelve Storeys
02. The Russian Lady of the Mansion
03. Asakusa Tales
04. Electric Girl Versus Tank Corps
05. From Beyond the Screen
06. In the Corner of the Triangular Second Floor
07. The Black Cat of the Twelve-Floor Pagoda
08. Devil
09. Sky
10. Parting
11. The Nightmare Which Does Not Continue
12. Meeting

There are like 100 series with this exact premise.

there are only 5 people left on the planet 4 girls and one boy they must repopulate the planet.
the thing is, the protagonist is gay and the girl must do everything to set him straigh

Kind of hard to explain in a synopsis form but if I can write down some random thoughts

[Tittle] Ze Hat

[Series Concept] One part Hong Kong action film specifically old Jackie Chan films, One part Lupin the Third, and one part other miscellaneous martial arts tropes

[MC] Named (probably) after a famous martial artist, thinking Jun Rhee after Jhoon Goo Rhee (could be a running joke that it sounds like a girls name). For his appearance the only notable characteristic is that he would wear a blue baseball hat (hence the tittle). And for fighting capability, he would be fairly capable, but he makes no effort in looking cool while doing it, in fact he looks like and some what acts god damn idiot (hence the "specifically old Jackie Chan films").

[Setting] densely populated slums, buildings are maybe 2 or 3 stories tall but don't look nice in the slightest.

[Plot] n/a... Yeah still working on that...

Well that should be the bare bones of it, I can add a little more but I doubt anyone here would be intrest in this shit concept

People living in a town have to sacrifice one person to keep a hero alive each year. He doesn't realize what's happening until he catches them doing it. But since he became popularized, he is basically the only person to fight the new evil presented. He told them if he doesn't find a way out of the sacrificing he will kill himself to prevent the murder of others. The premise is him keeping it a secret from everyone while searching for a way out of the deal.

Yea no kidding.

>Jackie Chan
My nigga. i'd pay for this shit in a heartbeat.

Um, The World God Only Knows? At least it's really simular except for the whole 'they are self-conscious about man whore' I would watch it. Not remember it that good, but still.

I swear I have heard this whole premise before.

MC dies, saint send him to the hell, tells him that he can go to haven once he collected the 7. Each one of the wings are in each evel of hell when he needs to fight a demon by defeating temptations.

There is an eighth wing, if he takes it he will fall again in hell to suffer for ever (he doesn't know). If he doesn't take it, he can fly back to heaven and be an angel.

Why is that saint a cunt? Hes just trying to die and go somewhere and this guy is making him go through all of hell.

What is this, Dante's Inferno?

>Why is that saint a cunt?
It could be god, I mean it's my interpretation of the judgment of god

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

That's nice and all but how do I make money off this?

Yeah I'm picking up what you're putting down. But the guy had to do something pretty bad in his regular life to give him a job that big. And at that point, why try if you know you secretly were meant to go to hell anyways(unless he has amnesia)? I guess I'm just nit-picking.

>Making a whole paragraph on a idea that will never actually come to life
>Yeap I'm bored.

Main character is a girl, but actually is a kiddie-diddler.

In an attempt to hide her kiddie-diddling, she calls upon the altar of Satan and commits various atrocities against kiddies in a desperate attempt to curry favor with Satan, so Satan can remove her kiddie-diddling tendency.

Then Satan pops out of nowhere and tells her, "I am only 12 years old." The show is a conflict between her sexual desires and her desire to conform with society's kiddie-diddling sanctions.

>This could actually cover a extremely taboo subject in a unique light
>Or end up pretty bad

It's like Goblin Slayer but with pussy

Pussy Slayer

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Those are good points, user. I guess the MC needs to be a christian soilder or something to be obsessedwith geting in the haven. Or a serial killer with god complex

Soccer Suckers

Genres: Sports, Comedy, Action.

The story takes places in the future. Soccer has become so popular that a few years ago a new form of global government has been installed: the rulers are the best players. Even if these new sovereigns are not as good as the former rulers, no one cares because they are good at soccer and highly respected. MC, the son of one of the former rulers, wants to change the current situation. His father lost his position and his family became poor. MC wants vengeance for this.
For this reason, he decides to start playing soccer and become the best player in the world. This way, he can become the leader of the world and return everything to normal. He will start from the bottom. He will start in a small local club and he will try to get to the major leagues. On his way, he will meet a lot of people with similar and different stories.
Of course, his goal won't be easy to reach. Because soccer became the most important aspect of the world, it became a lot more competitive and a matter of life or death. The players are better than ever and even the athletes of other sports have started to play soccer mixing techniques of those other sports. Can MC really change the world?

Tone of the story: It's a comedy series with an absurd plot. The players and teams use strange strategies and no one knows if it can be really called soccer anymore. Everything is serious business, even though they're just playing soccer.

It's time.

Characters:

MC: 18 years old. After some years of practice, he has become a decent soccer player. He's part of the "Crazy Ball" soccer club, a small local club. He's the captain of his team and one of the forwards. He HATES soccer and desires to destroy it. Also, he wants to turn the world back to normal. He's impulsive and a workaholic. His special technique is the SUPREME DRIBBLING, an ability that lets him dodge anything that comes his way. He spends all his day training and doesn't have a hobby.

Nigga: MC's best friend. 18 years old. He's one of the forwards of "Crazy Ball" and loves soccer since he was a kid. Even though he doesn't approve of MC's radical goal, he agrees that the world needs to change. He's a genki boy. His special technique is the BALL DRIFTING, this lets him to drift the ball on the floor following a given path. This lets him to control the ball at will without the need of touching it anymore.

EdgyBro: MC's main rival. 20 years old. "Crazy Ball"'s main goalkeeper. Apparently, he was previously on the mayor leagues. He's mysterious and lonely. He's the best goalkeeper of all the local clubs of the country. His special technique is the CANNON RELEASE. It lets him throw the ball from a extreme of the field to the other one at such a speed and with such a strange trajectory that sometimes the other players can't even see it and realize that they have just scored a goal. He's also pretty good catching shots: he can stop shots at thousands of kilometers per hour easily.

ReverseTrap: "Crazy Ball"'s midfielder. 17 years old. The only female player of the team. She dresses like a male and wants vengeance just like MC, but for a different reason. Soccer became the central aspect of the world, but only the soccer played by men. Due to this, women became irrelevant and ReverseTrap wants to change this. She HATES soccer. She's quiet and lonely. Her ability playing soccer varies: sometimes she is great, sometimes she's terrible. Her special technique is the VISUAL BLUR. This lets her go unnoticed, even to her teammates. She achieved this technique after so many years avoiding contact with others. The only one on the team that knows she's a woman is MC, he discovered it by accident. By the way, she has chuunibyou.

Manager: The manager of the "Crazy Ball" club. 25 years old. Excellent soccer player, but he has not played it for years. Apparently, he was one of the best players of the major leagues, but he left for some reason. His special technique is the COLOSSAL CANNON, a shot so destructive that it destroys everything in its path.

World Leader: Current world leader. He's considered to be the best soccer player of the world. However he hasn't kept playing because of his political duties. His special technique is the INSTANT TELEPORTATION. This lets him teleport the ball with just a single touch.

im tired user..

I personally wouldn't watch it. I mean I can enjoy absurd or completely non-existent plots. Just, soccer?

The serial killer with god complex idea is pretty interesting desu.

A young girl goes on vacation to Mexico with her family during the break before she starts school. While there she falls in love with the Mexican art known as LUCHA LIBRE! When she returns home she is shocked to find out that her new school has no luchador club so she starts one and convinces some of her friends to join and makes some new ones along the way.

MC: fun and bubbly. Loves Lucha Libre and refuses to remove her mask, even in her school uniform, which is in the style of a blue phoenix
Best friend: Ditzy, isn't interested in Lucha until she puts the mask on and then she's hooked. Tries to keep her identity a secret but everyone knows it's her.
Side characters: 1. A pair of best friends that work as a tag team, one angel themed and happy the other demon themed and melancholy. 2. A chunni girl that thinks it's all dumb until she learns of the rich history of Luchadors fighting vampiric wrestlers and adopts a vampire identity in the ring.

Girls und Panzer except wrestling instead of tanks

>Japanese schoolboy with no redeeming qualities
>Girls like him for some reason
>Demons, who are also girls, like him
>Battles and shit

If I can draw better than pic related will I have a change at making animu?

Main character is a goat that walks up right and lives in the small town of Nippon. In the morning he stops by the coffee shop, picks up the daily newspaper and eats it on his commute. He is the landmower for a large company and wants to get into its video game department eventually. The boss is secretly plotting to eat him.

Shinmai Maou no Testament, high school DxD and there is another one, but I dont remember the name.

Near the end of the school year, a girl finally works up the nerve to slide a love letter into the shoe-cubby of the boy she likes. However as she later finds out, she accidentally put it in the box of another male classmate and missed her crush completely. To make matters worse, the dream boy has transferred to a school in a different town because of his dads work, though she's not sure where to. Resolved to finally confess to the boy she loves, she and her male classmate travel all over japan learning about all the different regions and local flavors and stuff. The show ends up being pretty good tourism promotion while still being a quirky comedy between a girl and a boy as they slowly realize the NATURE OF LOVE

When MC was a kid, he met a girl, they played together and made kid promise to marry each other later on. Now, years later, that girl has returned to fullfill that promise. But MC doesn't remember her at all, and doesn't want to even talk to her, because he has girl he likes. That girls is a pretty evil yandere and she dicides to make MC's life as miserable as possible. It's not a comedy, her "lessons" to him is actually bad, like breaking MC crush spine or burning his pets alive.

So Mirai Nisekoi? That's not a winning combination user.

Supernatural horror, of the inexplicable and disturbing nature, mixed with "superheroics". The twist is that all supernatural phenomena leans towards the horrific, so the "heroes" often just become monsters who prey upon monsters.

As expected, the MC is just a normal guy who acquired these powers and is desperate to retain hold of his humanity. However, he's increasingly aware of the horrific deaths caused by the abominations that lurk in the dark. Things which seem unstoppable and unpredictable, that most of society turns a blind eye to or dismisses as an urban legend. All preying upon humans in ways just full of disturbing implications that fuel paranoia and keep people up late at night.

He knows of a few other people who fight monsters, but the only one who bothers to actually try mentoring him is practically a monster himself. He just happens to prefer eating other monsters, and insists he be referred to as "human" no matter how warped or strange his form becomes.

Terrafprmars, Zetman

Every CGDCT anime is that.

You'll be fine if you can
Already done. Can't remember the name, but almost the exact same.
>Hey that rhymed!

Something, something, monstergirls.

best selling anime

Yea there seems to be a pattern there...
Maybe a cliché?

Hahaha so true. It's almost overdone to death by now.

An eldritch horror has become fused to your right butt cheek after getting a drunk pentagram tattoo. You wake up hungover to the chants of a cult worshiping your butt. They bring sacrifices of saffron, vanilla and jasmine. As your anus is the host of this otherworldly abomination your daily life has changed drastically. Paladins from unknown orders seek you out to be smote, Priests attempt to forcibly purge you and you've been requested to formally join a club held by the richest and most politically powerful.

Yeah but mine would have luchadors so.

Superhumans exist. They occur naturally in nature, with a 1 in 400,000 chance of being born from any given couple. They are very, very powerful. And you can take their power from them, if you eat their hearts.

Basically a weird near-apocalypse world where normal people have the power, and a superpower is sort of like a king of the hill game- kill someone, and you get their power, but now you're a super as well, and its open season on you.

>If it was about playing board games, would you still get the same feels?
Many series do this in different lights too. Wouldn't be much different, just saying. I would probably forget about it after watching it like any other one.

A 40 year old saleryman is walking to work one day when he sees a woman about to jump in front of a train. He pulls her back. He then tells her no matter what her problems are, suicide isn't the answer. The woman then turns her head 180 degrees to face him, revealing only black orbs where her eyes should be, with the rest of her face blank. An unearthly voice tells him he does not understand, but he will. With that the man finds himself in bed. Assuming this to be a dream, he heads to work. As he heads there, he notices some people seem to be colorless. When he gets to the train tracks in his dream, he sees a woman dressed like the one he saw, but with a normal face. She tells him the colorless people are only the beginning. His eyes are open to the truth of the world. Those people have had their souls devoured by monstrous creatures. They live on, but they're only empty shells. Now that he can see the state of the world, these creatures will come for him, and his only option is to fight. However, fighting them slowly corrodes a person too, until they become such creatures themself. The woman explains that she was trying to kill herself before this happened to her, but now that he's involved, she's going to stick around a bit longer to show him the ropes.

Superheroes and supervillains dont exist, except for one young man who is, completely inexplicably, unbreakable. His skin, bones, and entire body are harder than diamond. He deals with common criminals in just the same way that an average japanese young man would- in a costume made of assorted clothing, and with a wild and clearly unskilled fighting style. As he gets more and more brutal as time goes on, can we really be sure that power doesnt slowly destabilize even normal people?

In a fantasy version of Arabia, a young chieftain's son has come of age. This means taking over as head of the Tribe and ensuring its survival.

Tasked with doing so the son must now: become engaged to the daughters of other Tribe leaders forming a harem in order to build power and connections, and doing his best to fight of the advances of a rival Tribe and the inner-party of his Tribe who didn't want him placed as leader.

If it was about table top games hell yeah I'd watch that. A group of cute girls playing fake d&d and stuff would be fun. You could have arcs for different games, like a fake d&d one then a fake card one like Magic. Heck I'd even watch it if they were bickering while playing Monopoly.

A world in which people's imaginations can override reality through sheer force of will. You can create anything, have any super power, whatever, but the power can be weakened and nullified by other people's disbelief, so flying in a city would likely cause you to fall to your death due to everyone looking up and subconsciously doubting it was actually happening. Anything goes, but you gotta trick people into thinking it's real to really keep your abilities going.

In this world, the government is working to find and harness the abilities of those with exceptionally skilled levels of reality distortion, and also manipulates the public to keep most people's powers limited. In this world, an MC with a particularly strong denial ability is being trained through his exceptional skill to outright nullify the beliefs of others, stemming from trauma from his childhood, when he imagined a monster under his bed, a monster strong enough to kill his parents when they tried to reassure him nothing was there. He's locked that memory away, and unknown to him, his abnormally high reality distortion power is how his denial ability is so strong.

This information falls into the hands of those seeking to create a perfect fantasy to replace reality, and drama ensues as people attempt to kidnap him/reveal his powers to him while others attempt to keep him in denial to suppress them.

Animation requires fast and consistent drawing.

Make a Harem series with the MC as God (like Haruhi) who created the world for his own amusement and then made himself forget about it.
He should start off as very idealistic like classical harem mc's. But as he regains more and more of his memories he becomes more and more cynical until he finally does not care about his harem any more, because he realizes that he lived this scenario for an infinite amount of times. All possibilities are already lived, and that is why he made himself forget that in the first place.

>Two brothers.
>In a van.
>And then a meteor hit.
>And they ran as fast as they could, from giant cat monsters.
>And then a giant tornado came and that's when things got knocked into 12th gear.
>A Mexican armada shows up. With weapons made from Two--tomatoes.
>And you better bet your bottom dollar that these two brothers know how to handle business. In: Alien Invasion Tomato Monster Mexican Armada Brothers, Who Are Just Regular Brothers, Running In a van from an Asteroid and All Sorts of Things!
>Hold on, there's more! Old women are coming, and they're also in the anime,
>And they're gonna come, and cross attack these two brothers. But let's get back to the brothers, because they're-- they have a strong bond.
>You don't want to know about it here, but I'll tell you one thing:
>The moon it comes crashing into Earth.
>And what do you do then?
>It's two brothers and--and th-they're It's called Two brothers. Two brothers!
>It's just called Two Brothers.

>Husband Human
>Wife Elf.
>accepting each other's culture and parents
>Husband human gets old and dies
>Elf's can only marry once
>she spends the next 1000 years alone

Mc a group of 6 or more get trabsported to a complete rule 63 land where, everything is pretty much the same but genderbent.

Mc and gang are trying to get home, but face more problems along the way.

They are also wizards who were out on a mission when they got transported to the other world or something like that.

The whole show is them trying to get home.

Tadano Futsuu is a transfer student at THE ACADEMY, a high school that trains students to harness a special ability called WEAPON and fight against a threat known as ENEMY. However, unlike other students, he is only able to use a sword, which he absolutely refuses to draw in combat due to a childhood incident involving a mysterious girl that he keeps having mysterious dreams about.

Futsuu is running late for his first day at school and bumps into and accidentally gropes a girl. When he arrives at school it turns out the girl, Tsuntsun Muneyama, is the president of the student council and the only daughter of a noble family. Futsuu slips on a banana peel and pulls down her panties, and is challenged to a duel by the enraged Muneyama. Against all odds, he wins by accidentally manifesting POWER, a special ability that manifests in only THE CHOSEN.

TO BE CONTINUED

then what about a mango? can i make one of those?

An alien species has arrived on planet Earth, speaking of a coming calamity to planet that will otherwise wipe out all of civilization: another alien race bent on conquest who consume other sentient lifeforms. They have come offering passage to a large percentage of humanity to escape another world, the price being a few hundred million will be left behind as sacrifices. Those allowed to cross the portal are known as the Chosen. Our MC is not among them. With the end of civilization as all humans know it upon them, and his near imminent death, MC has decided to rectify some of his regrets. Chief among them is to let his middle school crush know how he felt about her.

Assuming she's one of the Chosen, MC sets out on a cross country trip to find a girl he cared deeply for but never had the chance (or rather, courage) to tell her so. Before him lies a world in flux and an uncertain future ahead of most and certain doom ahead of the rest.

Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Cute girls doing cute rap battles. MC is a girl that gets lost in a black ghetto during a trip, where she's introduced to the art of insulting each other with rythm and rhymes. She goes back to her school and makes a rapping club, with the dream of getting to USA and rapping against the best niggas.

A normal high school girl who wants nothing more than to live a boring life has her world turned upside down when she meets an enigmatic young man who turns out to be a wizard!

A man believes that the root of humanities conflict lies in it's shame and fear of it's own body. Believing that the accessories which we attach to ourselves distance ourselves from each other and our own selves, he sets out on a quest to convince the world that there's no reason to be ashamed of being naked. To do so, he must start a line of clothes, achieve a monopoly of the market, and slowly remove surface area on the clothes he sells until nothing is left and people have no way to hide from each other anymore. Coincidentally, he is a genius when it comes to designing clothes that look ridiculous yet appealing at the same time. This story is of his attempts to run his clothing store and convince people to join his nudist club.

>>Husband human gets old and dies
Please, she will stab him in his sleep. Around elves, watch yourselves.

>an ordinary high school boy finds himself in a certain situation (that is at best highly improbable and at worst literally impossible) that serves as a tease for a fairly specific niche fetish
>this situation forces him into regular contact with a girl that he equal parts resents and loves thanks to their improbable/impossible relationship
>mild nudity, forced drama, will-they-won't-they

I'll be rich.

>tfw we will never have plot threads based on text captcha

I miss those.

>Della Pizza

A young girl named Della inherits a Pizzeria from her grandfather. She vows to make it a huge success.

>Bananas
A full episode of a girl eating a banana lewdly.

Harem MC archetypes all compete against each other to see who can claim the harem

>banana no nana anime

Yes please.

Local priest fights crime in the old town(castles, old guild houses etc) part of a modern city by using esoteric rituals to make contact with old folktale spirits and ghosts and have them tell him if they saw anything. Sometimes they want favours in return.

( For example: Our priest must make contact with a minor noble who was in debt, loved gambling, drinking and whores died in 1702 and was left unburied, as nobody was willing to pay for the funeral. The air conditions in the chapel where the body was held protected the corpse from decaying and it became an attraction. Paying back his debts after his death.)

I know it might not seem like a big deal but anything can be dramatic.
youtube.com/watch?v=6L4w15enXBs

We still can, but they will be exclusively about the streets of spain

>Bananime

>>MC is a Japanese schoolboy, has a classmate with no redeeming qualities
>>Girls like him for some reason
>>Demons, who are also girls, like him
>>Battles and shit
>>MC has a crush on girl who then after short period of time became tsundere-like toward his classmate and fell in love with him
>>MC tries to investigate why they, and especially she, like him

I miss posting original art from pixiv and coming up with a plot based on the picture

>Fallen Angels who are girls as well, like him.
>Random Norse mythology figures, who are also girls, like him.
> Also a 1000 year old trap vampire with body of a ten year old who can stop time and hides im a box, not technically girl, likes him

>No Keitai or lantern shit

Fuck you! i'm posting Doorzs!

Road Carrese
A young british lad sneaks onto a ship headed to the New World - he has absolutely nothing to lose; his parents abandoned at an young age, he has no loved ones, and the only fond memory he has is that of his grandma - which unfortunately, just left this world - to pine for the fjords.

As he's hiding in produce that's being shipped to America (tobacco), he jokingly befriends a tiny mouse, and feeds it; he takes care of it.
The ship got rocked and almost flooded by the terrible waves - but at last, they arrived - at a secret port located in Virginia! He makes his escape from the ship, together with the mouse - and goes on to discover more about the big landmass called "America". He gets (illegally) onto a train, without knowing where it is headed, has some scuffles with the personnel, but eventually, ends up somewhere in the Midwest. (I don't have any time to write up about the troubles he had at the beginning; I have to go soon)
Eventually, his british accent goes away over time, and becomes a teacher, with a penchant for winemaking - out of his own vineyard, nonetheless. At 38, he becomes rich..loaded! - but something in the back of his mind bothers him. Carrese had forgotten about his grandma. He gets onto a ship to Britain, looks around his former neigbourhood; the ways it has...no, the whole country has changed suprise him. He can not find the her grave, nor the neighbourhood he had lives in. Eventually, an old man in a bar gives him a lead, and that someone points to her grave. That someone - a raggedy, old grandpa...is his dad. The sight of his son, with the noble-like clothes he wears, lifted a boulder off his heart. He never discloses the fact that he is his parent.

Carrese goes to her grave, kneels in front of it...and blacks out. That old man had hit him. Carrese chases after him, but he's too damn quick - it's unnatural for somebody at that age!

Carrese laughs at himself, gets on a ship, and creates the best wine of his life -

that he drinks in the moment of his death. And that mouse? It had mated with an american mouse, and Carrese had looked after its' offspring for the rest of his life; just as a hobby.

I wrote a soft-core hentai plot in the same vein as Nozoki Ana:

Hero-kun is the class weirdo. It's not his fault, though. There's just a lot going on at home for him and he seems to have an aura that repels his classmates because of it. Thanks to the amount of bullying he's received in the past, Hero-kun is quite sharp-tongued and brutally honest. In his third year of high school, his class president election boils down to two candidates. The prissy rich girl who likes looking down her nose at Hero-kun and the short, pretty, shy girl who seems to have noticeably "developed" over the holidays She's our Heroine-chan. Hero-kun votes against the rich girl who loses to Heroine-chan by one vote! Hero-kun smiles for the first time in a while. Heroine-chan seems to notice. After school, she encounters him in the library and thanks him for giving her the winning vote. Hero-kun flippantly responds that he was just voting against the rich girl. As he's putting a book on a high shelf, Heroine-chan hip-bumps him and he falls over. She stands over his face and asks if he's okay. Hero-kun lets her know can see up her skirt, to which he responds with "Do you like what you see?" Hero-kun agrees to become Heroine-chan's "play-thing" mostly out of loneliness. As their relationship develops, they both learn how to properly express themselves, love each other, and make each other cum

more plz this is g8

The anime would start off bright, cheerful and colorful. It would be the complete and generic beginning of another Mahou Shoujo. It would start by following a teenage girl. And on her way home one day from school, she finds a strange tiara.
Putting it on, gives her control over it, giving her incredible powers and abilities. Abilities to save the world.
Only, that's where it would end. The girl in question is a complete and utter idiot. Completely disregards it, not out of any kind of concern or anything, but because she thinks it just some generic toy. And so, the demons that she is supposed to fight off keep killing innocents in incredibly brutal way.

That's where it would switch to our actual MC, the older brother of said girl. A normal guy, if a delinquent who doesn't do anything particularly well except fighting. With the only thing he really has going for him is he's tall as fuck, and incredibly strong, though no where near demon strength, he's just body builder type strong.
However, despite being an asshole and a piece of shit. He genuinely loves his sister. And so, he takes her place. And hunts these demons.
At first it starts off rather slow, he hunts low level demons through stealth, deception and trickery since he has absolutely no way of going toe to toe with them. However, the demons happen to have special weapons, armour, gear and other special items. And so slowly but surely, he gears himself up enough to fight them head on. And his strength and power keeps growing, all the while he investigates the reason behind the demons and to attempt to stop them for good.

Cute girls doing cute things in a cute school with cute uniforms and cute pets.

How would you go about getting back at Gary Stu archetype?
Making him suffer throughout the work is out of question, since he wouldn't be a Gary Stu then.
Likewise, if mc only thinks he is the Gary Stu, it's not the same as actually being one.
Making him suddenly lose is non-sequitur and would only work in a very short work.
Using the loss tove him development? It would better be positive development and not return to how he was.
Using Gary Stu as a non-main character? This poses the question how would you make a side character or antagonist feel GaryStuish.
Gradually showing him in less and less sympathetic light, so that in the end it feels like justice is served?

>No Keitai or lantern shit.
What is lantern?

>tove
to give

A rookie cop witnesses a battle between supernatural beings. Being sure not to be seen, he quickly reports the battle to his superiors.
They tell him off for making shit up, and send him home. He goes back to the site of the attack to get proof, however, everything is completely as it was. Confused, he goes home to sleep it off and think of something else another day, he is murdered in his home by three ghouls, his corpse left a tattered, mangled mess.
It is later revealed that those in power know about the supernatural world, and are either supernatural beings or humans being controlled themselves all so the supernatural world can stay "fiction".
His parents and family have spells put on them to lessen the 'blow', and to help them forget about him and everything is quickly whiped under the rug. Even the cops death is ruled as an accident.

Weeks later that same rookie cop is taken from his grave and replaced with a fake and brought back to life by a Vampire Necromancer as a Zombie. Given a new face, look and name to avoid suspicion (also so he can move around in the human world without that rotting, dead look) and given an ultimatum -- Work for him, loyally, without question, or he will end his life. And the two of them will take over the Supernatural world, and in the end, he will get his revenge.
The rookie cop accepts, viewing the world now with disdain. Vowing to serve him loyally until the very day he dies, even if that is thousands upon thousands of years.

However, what starts somewhat seriously, ends in a more comedic way. The Vampire Necromancer turns out to be extremely lazy and while he does wish to take over the supernatural world, is too slow at it. And would rather play with his experiments and magic. And so the zombie becomes his personal attendee / butler.

It'd kinda be like Black Butler. Though in the present, and with more of a semblance of story. And more comedy / bromance.

In the near future, a crossover fighting game has become so popular that it has effectively taken over the video game industry. Every installment sells a retarded amount of copies, and people want it so much they don't mind the ever rising price. Companies barely develop games anymore, instead opting to develop assets for the game in the hopes their characters will be allowed in the roster. Video games have effectively been homogenized into a single game with more modes and characters than one can count. And with yearly releases, it shows no sign of stopping.

Now, as a fighting game, there are obviously character tier lists. People play all sorts of characters, from top to bottom, in hopes of winning the Official Annual Tournament and getting to meet the game's developers, who are pretty much celebrities at this point. Except for one character, original to the series and very first on the roster: "Fightbot", a short robot that's modeled after a martial artist. As the meta evolved, the character was deemed to not be interesting enough to play, not requiring too much skill and providing little reward. Thus, it stands forgotten with barely any players and no entries in the OAT.

In comes MC, a high school graduate. Having grown up playing his father's old games, he's not happy with how everything revolves around the overpriced fighting game. He decides that he will meet the devteam and convince them to stop making the game, at least for two years, so new games have a chance of being successes of their own. Maining Fightbot, a character no one expects nothing of (which he deems fitting for himself), he sets out to compete in local tournaments throughout the country and build a team from players he finds sympathetic to his cause, to challenge the OAT and save video games.

Mainly tournament fighting bullshit, but the fights vary greatly due to the variety of characters, playstyles and game modes, as well as the occasional cheater.

Like a better version of the kick ass and chew bubble gum movie

I like this.

Sounds like something /tg/ would make.