Name a single more hype moment in all of anime than when goku went super sayian 3

name a single more hype moment in all of anime than when goku went super sayian 3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZx4Lu1V-0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KgJ-uoRn8zs
youtube.com/watch?v=tATHw62sIpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yZoP4mguLx4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ilzm8K-AfGs
youtu.be/kjD6qFkn8Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=otE7pCUjqHc
youtube.com/watch?v=lEN9gxZkmoM
youtube.com/watch?v=nsyUpJP066I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gohan going ssj2

Vegeta turning super saiyan against cell

the moment when OP killed himself

is this a jojo reference

got a link

Goku's transformation on namek.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZx4Lu1V-0Y

SSJ4

mystic gohan is fucking retarded
its not even a real transformation
his hair doesnt even change

Galick Gun vs Kamehameha
Goku going Super Saiyan
Final Flash
Father/Son Kamehameha
Majin Vegeta
Vegeto

>his hair doesnt even change

DBZ fans, everyone.

>people shit on GT for years
>super comes out
>it's so bad that people are now defending GT in lieu of it

youtube.com/watch?v=KgJ-uoRn8zs

>Delusional GTfag

I thought you guys were dead after super's episode 66 anf 67.

youtube.com/watch?v=tATHw62sIpQ

youtube.com/watch?v=yZoP4mguLx4

holy fuck i forgot how hype this was

I think you are confusing hype with long and drawn out screaming sequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilzm8K-AfGs

That moment when Goku uses Kaio-ken x4 and it almost loses control of the kamehameha as it increases in strength (at 3:14)

g

Too bad it's all one big cocktease

youtu.be/kjD6qFkn8Ec

It was long, it was loud, but it was not really hype.

Sticking to DBZ, the biggest hype (for foreign audiences) was probably SSJ1. You knew it was coming if you'd ever been on that thing called "the internet" during the 90's. You were waiting for it, but you didn't know when or how.
The biggest buildup was definitely SSJ2, but it wasn't as hyped beforehand because it wasn't as obvious of a change as protagonist getting an entirely new color scheme. The when and why were also drawn out, and it wasn't explicitly called something.
By the time SSJ3 rolled around it was more, "Oh cool, more transformations" because there was also Fusion and other hijinks in store that most people had heard of by then.

In terms of as-it-was-released hype, and defining hype as a feeling of "holy shit what's gonna happen I'm so excited" I could think of a few options. Sticking to DBZ probably the first appearance of Trunks (suddenly another super saiyan who isn't Goku?!). Expanding to all action shows in the probable lifespan of people on Sup Forums, maybe TTGL (battle with the Lordgenome or Kittan's "So this is spiral power... not bad.") or Code Geass (pick-your-favorite plot "twist").

Coming from someone who as a guy reaaalyyyy likes hype, a lot more than he should.

this is retarded

The ending of TTGL. Every episode of the last 5 or so I thought: "it couldn't possibly get any more retarded/awesome/insane/hype" but it did. Only for the fact that they used exponentially more "everything" in every episode without it getting boring they should get some kind of reward.

Goku going SS
Gohan going SS2

I was probably the most hyped when Omnimon killed all the Diaboromon in the Digimon movie.

Goku going SSJ3 and Kaneki going nuts vs jason in tokyo ghoul are probably equal first fav anime hype moments for me.

even though the ocean dub is bad, i still preffer brian drummon vegeta over chris sabat during the saiyan to frieza sagas.
sabat became better during the android to buu sagas.

youtube.com/watch?v=otE7pCUjqHc

vegeta going all psycho when he discovers his dragon ball got stolen

youtube.com/watch?v=lEN9gxZkmoM

Where the fuck did all that power go? Being lazy and not training couldn't have gotten rid of that.

I think that beam-o-war Vegeta vs Goku was better.
Ichigo going bankai for the first time was absolutely fucking epic.

Takumi/ae86 vs Keisuke/RX-7

I GOTCHU SENPAI

youtube.com/watch?v=nsyUpJP066I

Episode 8 too