Fuuka PV 1

>youtube.com/watch?v=PQJnsdVxTDE
The legend continues in January

Burn it with fire.

>Iight bIue hair
>short hair
>tomboyish Iooking
>good art
I am probabIy watching the shit out of this. For aII the wrong reasons.

Prepare to be disappointed

Fuck you I refuse
Truck Driver Killing her best day of my life.

The manga began with the girl breaking this guys phone TWICE because she thought he was taking pictures of her even though he wasn't really. I dropped it right there, fuck that shit. And tell me, would a girl really do that in real life? Just start breaking other peoples shit because she had a feeling they might be doing something which was not illegal but she just didn't like?

What a waste of a good OP song on this show.

Best girl get run over by a truck
Scr3ncap this

frankly anyone would be mad if a girl broke their phone, but hey maybe if she paid for it and apologized and we ended up becoming friends or more, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

If someones first reaction upon meeting you is to start breaking your shit, because she's a violent reactionary bitch who not only immediately thinks the worst possible of everything she sees but also acts on it, violently, that should be a signal to stay the FUCK away. If she ever even had a bad dream about you cheating on her you'd wake up minus your dick at best.

I heard Seo is writing the lyrics of the OP
Which is weird because he never writes lyrics for the songs in the manga

OH FUCK YES SHE GETS KILLED. DROPPED IT 2 PAGES IN BUT NOW I'M GONNA READ IT JUST TO FEEL SATISFIED.

mashed fuukatoes

I forgot to spoil it. Thank god I got to remove it before ban...

I can make it better
>fuuka dies
>introduce new girl few chapters later
>Her name is fuuka too
>New Fuuka becomes new main girl and love interest
>Turns out new fuka's dad was the heroic truck driver

SEEEEEEEOOOOOOO. YOU MADMAN.

IS THIS THE SPIRITUAL SUCCESSOR OF KUBO AT WORK!??

Will Fuuka save this season's anime from the NTR?

>truck driver

Are you fucking serious

Do you think I could make up something this stupid?

Why do you have to spoil everything? You really want everyone to hate this show, don't you.

Dude I just keep track of the cliffs notes of this shit and it still makes me angry

I don't see how anybody that has been seriously reading this since Suzuka hasn't killed themselves or somebody else yet

>Anonymous
Yes

Well it happened, google chapter 105 find some manga site and go through till you hit this page.

Damn right I do. I hate this shit, yet I can't stop reading it. I'm trying to keep people from ending up like me.

sorry to disappoint

Suzuka has a nice ass

>that's Suzuka

I can feel my soul leaving my body

I know it's just a PV but holy shit, there really going for the lowest common denominator. rooftops, guy with no sensibility creeping on a girl, skirt cover up, blushes, new class?, running and EPIC leaps. the kind of shit that could put one off from anime for good

Milf Suzuka is the best Suzuka

>I heard Seo is writing the lyrics of the OP
Does it have the line, "Hahahaha, I can't believe you fuckers are still buying this" as part of the lyrics?

yes, yes he is
that is exactly what happened.

Can I be real with you anons? I don't see shit difference between any of the girls. Fuuka, Fuuka 2.0 or Suzuka.

Well to be fair Suzuka, Fuuka, and Fuuka 2 are all supposed to look the same

The only good end is her putting the rest of the cast into a van and pushing it into the ocean

Fuuka 2.0 has bigger Fuukas

I'm not based enough to recognize women solely from bust size, user.

I'm working on it though.

that's really the only big difference between the two, plus Fuuka 2.0 seems to have a lot more ((plot)) and ((backstory)) to her than the dead Fuuka. like her old band, her family, whatever, unlike dead Fuuka who's just an offshoot bitch from queen bitch Suzuka.

Yeah but I still recall her being a bitch in Suzuka. Is she less of a bitch here?

she doesn't get much screentime so yes

Good because I hated her in Suzuka.

What if they decided to not kill her in this anime?
It would redeem itself since the first 34 chap weren't that bad since it didn't have too much drama.

I don't know why they would decide to do that unless Seo was an absolute madman

Fuuka is the perfect wife, she was too perfect for a SEO work.

I hate the fact that Seo can ruin Suzuka by writing a new manga where he kills their firstborn.

How will he ruin KNIM?

You can't ruin trash.

They indirectly caused Fuukas death, so there that.

Can we have an anime original ending where she fucking lives? I don't want to lose Fuuka again.

Can't wait to watch one of those animeonly react videos

>>New Fuuka becomes new main girl and love interest

Nigger, she was always the main girl.

How are people here so retarded, "Fuuka" was not because of Akitsuki.

She's going to die in the third/second last episode and the rest will be spent grieving and then the concert without her.

At least this time the adaptation will actually start from the beginning and not skip 100 chapters then condense four volumes into one cour.

I don't remember this

Anime art looks like dogshit

Also fuuka manga sucks for trying to be about music in a silent medium

>no pantyshot in the PV
Fuck you Diomedea.

Oh boy, can already feel the rage from animeonlys if they adapt up to chapter 40. Might be as glorious as bokudake shitstorm.

I didn't watch KNIM, did they tone down the fanservice for the anime?

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SSSSSSEEEEEEOOOOOOOO

>Animating Fuuka getting hit by a truck.
>Thinking this is going to sell anything.
What the fuck are the mad men in Japan thinking?

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO

When I read Suzuka at first time, I was 13 years old.
Then I thought I will get a cute girlfriend, get a job and marry best girl when I become adult.
Now....
NOW......

I'm right here user, why do you keep me waiting?

Now he's haunted by the nightmare of getting together with his dream girl only to end up having to bury his own child

You poor bastard.

literally perfect girl

>genres: music
Please tell me this isn't idolshit

It's a manga about a band. Think of it as something like Beck.

I don't read it anymore. What's happen with that childhood friend who is a singer? Did they bang?

To this day I'm still angry about the dumping girlfriend scene in KNIM.
She was literally perfect.

Nah it's a band manga.
Think Beck but with added SEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO moments

Fucking god damnit. Why?
Seo must get off on making people rage because I can't see any other reason for it.
It sure isn't helping him sell volumes.

It feels a sick emotional void most of us have and you know it, why else do we keep reading?

Something something truck

>My real girlfriend is back
>So... go take a hike bitch
I love that maymay

>enter thread because this seems neat
>immediately spoiled
Thanks. I'll probably still watch it.

I think a lot of it comes from different expressions and mannerisms, but Fuuka 2.0's usually drawn with smaller eyes than Fuuka 1.0, though that's not always consistent

>13

maybe the anime'll just end before that point? I suspect it's going to be rather short

What is this from

You should user, you should watch it for the SEEEEEOOOO scenes alone. We also have Kuzu no Honkai which will be also fun to watch with Sup Forums.

I've been reading Honkai's manga so I'm ready for that wild ride.

because she didn't show up until 40 chapters into the manga?
Honestly, how could she be the main girl before she actually existed?

fucking kek. That's some top tier writing.

The Kimi no iru Machi mobile game.
The options(even the interface) is fake though, as are the words.
The game did have multiple choices and whatnot, but I decided to edit together my own version for the interface.

While it was mostly Kimi Machi girls, Fuuka & Koyuki were added for 1 event

she is great,, i like her.. but i drop at chpter 37..

Is there any possible way for people to pick this series up with the anime when it airs without them knowing !The Spoiler! ? It just seems so ubiquitous, that if anyone knows anything about the series at all, it's that

What can't Seo do?

>thighhighs
My dick is the dick that will penetrate the heavens, the earth, and through to tomorrow

Something tells me many people will pick it up *because* of "that". I know, I'm one of them.

she looks really cute for a tomboy. i hope she wins.

Ummm, I hate to break it to you but...

I want to make Suzuka a mom! Wait...

looking back, it seems she wore longsocks in the manga instead.
Odd. I wonder what the anime's going to go with?

Probably the say, looking at the PV. A change in legwear doesn't happen all that often. Socks that end below the knee are my least favourite kind.

right. i can already tell. the MC ditches her for some feminine MC.

I guess what I really want is to be able to see people react to it again for the first time

S
E
O
O
O
O

>Probably the say
*the same
Fucking phone.

After Fuuka died, I stopped reading.

pretty much

But Fuuka 2.0 is so much more of a semen demon.

what is seo problem?
provide answer pls

Fuuka 2.0 is better, It's like Nana(the cool one)

he has difficulty coming up with ideas to keep his series going, so often turns to dubious ideas to generate drama and interest.