Megumin Monday

私たちは仲間じゃないですか?
トイレだろと、どこだろと、
行く時は一緒です。

Other urls found in this thread:

crimsonmagic.me/2016/11/16/gifting-10-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's that time again!

Megumin has really nice legs and the cutest outfit in the world.

Favorite day of the week

It... It's MONDAY!? FUCK! HOW DID I SLEEP THROUGH SATURDAY? I'M FUCKED!

>What she said was unusually laudable. In a provoking manner, I replied.

>“Oh, what’s with you? Jealous?”

>But Megumin didn’t get angry like she usually would. Instead, she looked at me straight in the eye and said.

>“Yes, I’m jealous. Since all that has happened, shouldn’t you pay a little more attention to me?”

>“Eh… Ah, right.”

>Without a hint of playfulness in her expression, Megumin replied in a frank manner. Instead, I was the one’s whose face felt hot with a troubled expression.

crimsonmagic.me/2016/11/16/gifting-10-1/

Chapter 2 scheduled for the 30th.

What, are they dating?

Fuck off Tojo , no moonrunes allowed or I will put you to a internment camp

>Instead, I was the one’s whose face felt hot with a troubled expression.
Great work, translator. I like the way you captured the essence of the original.

Who knows.

By the end of the last volume, Kazuma and Megumin have both confessed their love to each other. Kazuma attempts to convince the reader that he legitimately has feelings for Megumin, and isn't just being swayed by the mood, but who knows for sure. Megumin had climbed into Kazuma's bed again, which is when he confessed, but ultimately he didn't end up doing anything with her. After all that, he wonders if Megumin is his girlfriend now.

Were you expecting to sleep through Sunday then?

Nooooooooo!!! He should've taken the shit aqua and left Megumin for me!

Damn it! Kazuma truly is based.

I have a report due in thirty minutes for uni. It's a paper over a political science text. I wrote most of it, but I didn't do references yet.

I can still make it though!

Aqua is better.

Yeah. Best girl actually wins for once.

You know, I always see people talking about how Aqua has great chemistry with Kazuma since they're both scumbags, but Megumin has plenty of her own scummy tendencies as well.

Hell, in her spin off, she's basically a fantasy-loli version of Kazuma himself. And every since Volume 5 or so, she's become one of the few characters who can put the usually silver-tongued Kazuma on the back foot. As shown in the Vol. 10 Chapter 1 excerpt that was posted.

>Paper due in 40min
>Better post on Sup Forums

Which loli witch has the strongest explosion spell?

Louise, clearly. This was never really a matter of debate. The power scaling in these two series are simply not the same.

And... clutch finish.

But which one would you rather explode inside of?

Thavage....

If I had to choose then Megumin, but I would rather wait for them to grow a bit.

Good job, user.

ええ、挫折した

Those proportions look strange.

She's supposed to be older in that picture.

She does look older, but she also looks like current Megumin would only be up to her belt.

She managed to get some food in her before her body was permanently warped due to her incompetent father.

Then why doesn't she have any tits?

Because her breast size is already perfect.

I would explode.

I want to raise a happy family with Megumin

黒より黒く、闇より暗き漆黒に
わが真紅の混交に望み給もう
覚醒の時来たれリ、無謬の境界に堕ちし理
むぎょうの歪みと成りて現出せよ!
踊れ、踊れ、踊れ、

ー我が力の奔流に望むは崩壊なり。
ーー並ぶ者なき崩壊なり。

万象等しく灰燼に帰し、深淵より来たれ!

これが人類最大の威力の攻撃手段!!これこそが!究極の攻撃魔法

エクスプロォォージョンッ!!

Monday...
MONDAY!

E X P L O S I O N

Megumeme A Shit

can someone post megumax? I never saved it tbqh. :(((

Google play comdotlogicreincdotmegumin.Enjoy

It just says "explosion".

51 more days

Yes, you want more? Go to megumdotin.

explosion!

Heh.

Is Megumin the love interest heroine of Konosuba?

Aqua is a goddess.
Truly the best girl.

>Komekko is going to become a titty monster due to getting proper nutrition from eating everything.

Would you still love Aqua if she was a blond

Can her womb contain explosions though?

Pretty respectable showing for the series.

>9th best LN
>8th best male character (Kazuma)
>3rd best female character (Megumin)
>4th best illustrator.

Also vol. 10 summary where, damn it.

I don't want to be the loli, I want to be the imouto, onii-chan!

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Explosion a best"

Goddammit, January can't come soon enough.

Darkness, I know you're waking up to Aqua's superiority over Eris but you shouldn't blaspheme.

>>Chapter 2 scheduled for the 30th.

How many chapter is it anyway? Can we expect to see Vol. 10 finished before the anime air?

Why is Iris such a 10/10 imouto? Best girl.

SEASON TWO????!?????????????????!?//////////

>“Well but, if you really don’t want to then I’ll think of some other way. If we’re gonna go be bodyguards, then I want everyone to go. It’s a shame that I won’t be able to see Iris, but…”

>“Let’s accept.”

>Then, Megumin cut me off, and released a short sigh.

>“I’m also bothered by that girl. Just now, I was feeling a bit jealous. That’s all.”

>“O-, Oh.”

What an understanding wife, only a fool wouldn't want Megumin for themself.

>“Idiot, what I’m wearing are divine treasures you know? It’s an amazing article that can nullify any harmful conditions. There’s no way the poison of a blowfish could have any effect you know?”

Foreshadowing huh?

I should start reading Vol.3

Yeah. Next season.

Yes

Be warned, it's the weakest one except for the Vanir parts.

Anime VS BD

They blew it, stockings is way hotter

So, genuine question:

Is it worth it to read the spin offs? I actually care mostly about Kazuma's adventure. Is there anything that bleeds over or is important from all the spin offs?

The humor is still there, but the point of a spin off is to give some spotlight to lesser characters

Nah, the spin offs are lame, don't waste your time.

Vanir's spinoff is great. It got what's probably the best actual fight in the series.
Megumin's 1st spinoff is pretty decent, the editing is a bit flawed though, I don't know if anyone has edited those yet (and Vol. 8/9 too)

I'll probably pass over them for right now until I run out of shit to read. Thanks for the advice, guys.

Noticed that much from the first 2-3 pages when I first jumped into it.

This fanbase is biased against Darkness, so no wonder her volume get bad rep. But yeah, the whole shit about arranged marriage is a terrible cliche.

Monday truly is the shittiest day of the week.
Wake me up on wednesday

I always hated the fact that these thread comes up on Monday. Make it on Wednesday so we can talk about new material.

Megumemefags are cancer killing generalfags.

The arranged marriage shit wasn't all that terribly awful. What was godawful was when they did the arranged marriage shit twice. 2 volumes is too much.

I made a thread last Wednesday to discuss the new chapter and it died with no replies. Only Megumeme Monday threads have any lasting power.

I think theres like 5 chapters per volume, if you dont count the prologue and epilogue.

I agree, I didn't hate book 3 at all. Thought it was fine to give Dorkness some character development.
But I was really fucking puzzled that they decided to do the exact same thing again. Literally why?

Soon

>literally why

To cement Darkness as the worst girl.

>cement play?!

Sad.

Doesn't help that later on, she basically becomes the group's uppity mom.

What's been worrying me is how it seems like the focus of the volumes are alternating between Kazuma's 3 waifus ever since Volume 5.

Even if it's bad,it's not like I would lose anything besides 3-4 hours of my life

Yeah, I have to say, I was hoping from the anime this would shape up to be the Japanese take on 8-bit theater, but there's been too much waifuism going on. Anime was a mistake.

I honestly don't care much for Iris. Not because I particularly dislike the archetype, but simply because she just IS the archetype. Which really doesn't fit in the world of Konosuba.