Low production, low budget QUALITY anime only in this thread!

Low production, low budget QUALITY anime only in this thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tbdS_U78pJw
youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On and on, like a broken record!

can this anime get any worse? -_-

youtu.be/tbdS_U78pJw

Q U A L I T Y

The worst thing is it isn't even just for a moment, whole scenes will look like this, then they change scenes to another fucked up looking one.
I mean this isn't the first or second or 10th episode like this, it's kind of an ongoing thing it's just, fuck, you'd think they'd get better at this as they went along.
Nope, they're actually remarkably consistent in the area of looking like total ass.

ahh my eyes.

The story is low budget too.

>Don't go be makin changes to time lines
>eh fuck it, go live in a future with two of you

it could be GT

>Lets go fite the black man
>Oh no he beat us run away
>Ok lets go back without doing anything different
>Bakana! he beat us again!?
It's like it turned into pokemon from the perspective of team rocket for a few weeks there.

I mean, it's a pretty realistic choice compared to them choosing to make some bullshit arc about trying to rebuild the universe, this option was way better because it gave the characters an ending that was something other than happy for once.

He's a god of destruction. There is a simple way to solve the conundrum without fucking up more time lines.

Virtually everything from the last 6 episodes of Beck

It's already at that level.
SSJ4 was dumb but SSJ RAINBOW GODS is even stupider.
Also the animation quality is easily worse

Yeah, they could have chosen a more pure like color but white, but a color change was necessary to give them an evolution beyond simply a revisualized SSJ4, and it would be stupid for them to have a powerup every million or so powerlevels only to stop at ssj3 and say that's what a god looks like. White probably would have been a better option than cyan or red, in that regard.

It was only Vegeta, I've seen far worse.

They said they didn't go for white haired Saiyans because it clashed with Zamasu.
It'd fucking retarded.

They forgot a few frames, I guess.

A realistic choice if just that one episode was taken into account. Actually not even that
It was a corner they wrote themselves into in that episode, they could have just not had zamasu have an ultra low budget EoE moment and trunks could have lived in his own fucking timeline.
Not only does it show absolutely no planning ahead, it shows they didn't even seem to be planning more than half an episode ahead when they just tied up all the loose ends messily in the last 10 minutes.
As a side note, what the fuck was the point in the energy bullet? All it did from a plot perspective is put mai and trunks on the battlefield they were already on when we left them last episode. Trunks had a little sleep or some shit and mai went out to try her stupid bullet that the writers didn't even have the balls to say wouldn't have worked and just had her miss because fuck making any commitments in this stupid ass story and then trunks came back in his reverse swedish flag SSJ and fought them and none of the intermediary period mattered.

You know how goku base form is like a million times stronger than he used to be in ssj3 now?
That's that. problem solved.
Then they just had to say something like "ssj3 became unstable at higher power levels" and you would have exactly the same show you have now only with yellow hair instead of blue.
SSJB presents no plot significance, sure the characters say how strong it is all the times but the match ups dont reflect this.
They should ahve waited way longer to introduce it because we hadn't even seen the limits of the SSJG powered up bodies of vegeta and goku before they used the form.
With each form being introduced before in the series there was an enemy that absolutely trashed anyone in the previous form just to show how cool the new one is.
The DB manga was lazy writing but this is a whole other level.

>that retarded Zamasu face copy pasted a million times in the sky
What the fuck were they thinking?

Trunk's journey ended in failure.
He accomplished nothing, and his world suffered a worse fate than the androids could ever imagine causing.

Never seen Super before.

Please tell me that guy standing behind [?]Goku[?] isn't Vegeta...

I have absolutely no idea.
Zamasu becoming the face sky wallpaper and getting the universe (or just earth?) destroyed only served to further complicate the time lines and diminish the ban of altering time with the whole "oh well just go live with your future past selves" thing.
I can not even fathom what the people who decided this was the best course of action were thinking.

It isn't Vegeta.

Well then why is he wearing the poor man's clothes? ;_;

Because it's Vegeta
If you want to remain blissfully ignorant don't question me next time, bitch.

Why did kaiman turn into Giygas?

What the fuck is happening?

This right here. You can find bad frames in DBZ too, but even in filler episodes you will not find consistently bad animation over several seconds or minutes that is super evident.

The scrolling Zamasu wallpaper made in paint is the icing on the cake.

all the budget went to gohan

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I dropped Super last year, why is Mai there?

Because she wasn't dead?

because even though trunks lost and failed at protecting his friends and world.
he got some pussy to smash as a small prize instead

So, Toei thread?

Forced Shipping

Nothing outside the original anime run and specials is canon and when continuity is in question nothing outside the manga should be taken seriously.

>Episode 66
>High budget, Old DBZ style of great animation

>Episode 67
>Insanely low near bankrupt budget, 5 year old style animation

>veegat

I thought of this EXACT frame when I saw this thread.

We all did user.

On other news: Will Goku bring about the end of their multiverse by pitting both Xenos against each other? ("So who of you guys is the STRONGEST if you both can't be defeated?")

Writer's waifu.

>gowas

>QUALITY anime thread
>no mention of Qualidea Code
What the heck Sup Forums?

It's to late to say this and surely I'm not the first to say it, but Im going to say.

Why do they had to milk this series until it's last drop?

Zamas...

Super is the greatest anime ever
Proof me wrong

She's fujo insert bait.

For the $$$ feel me? You just hatin, feel me? That's why you ain't never gonna have no paper and ain't never gonna have no bitches, feel me?

galo sengen?

Get lost Team Skull

So why did ZimZam gygas? Was this ever explained? It just kind of happens.

His body was destroyed, but he was immortal, so his energy just spread onto everything. Remember, they're supposed to be on an universal scale since the Battle of Gods arc, although the show itself doesn't do a good job of showing that at all. This is really the first time it comes up since then.

Lezbe honest guiz. Everything about the dragon ball seres is absolute trash. The only reason we watch/read dragon ball is because of out exposure to it as kids. There might be some redeeming qualities such certain character designs, jokes and fight scenes, but there just isnt enough. This franchise is trash but we cant help but force ourselves to try to enjoy it. Its a curse :'(.

I haven't been watching Super

Why is Mai in it? Younger? And with Trunks?

Is it bad that i agree with this bait?
Mai leads a human resistance group in the future with Trunks.

But she's young

She was an adult when Goku was a kid

he is correct but lets get something straight, Toei cannot write anything original to save their lives(apart from sol filler episodes). Super has been a huge mess, shitty Filipino art and animation AND script(yes they outsourced their script thats how bad this shit is)

also what happened to all the DB threads? mods finally locking down the autism? should be about 10 different threads shitting and baiting on this ending.

anyways i stay for the memes, and for some reason cannot turn away from this trainwreck.

A lot of anime have shit quality now, you can thank poor budget distribution, directing, and digital animation.

Pilaf wished eternal youth, but phrased poorly and Shen Long made them kids again somewhere in Buu arc IIRC.

GT exists.

DB AF or DB Multiverse

because no body watched that shit user. it looked like shit from the cover

These aren't even tween shots. These are fucking key frames.

It makes sense that girl from earliest point of Dragon Ball would hook up with a guy from farthest.

Stop reminding me I watched it.

Always remember the shit Yamamoto puts us through.

Pygmy veegat

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=UhmBnaEcbfA

This is actually an accurate expression of someone crippled getting his nipple bitten by a saiyan.

NUH NII?!

Who's got the bigger power level? Goku or Toguro (100% erect)

DB manga goku would break his spine in 3 seconds.
DBS goku would probably be in a heated fight to pad out the episode then transform into super saiyan and punch him and toguro would fall over and admit defeat

>I'm sorry I put you through something so horrible

every time super fucks up the QUALITY they draw vegeta like that.

is it that fucking hard to draw him? goddamn.

why would they make the last episodes of the arc look like shit, toei has no fucking standards left

DBS friends please post more QUALITY in the thread along with your discussion

Because Trunks became a romance plot device to excuse Pilaf's gang presence.

Holy fucking shit. That's disturbing.

They blew all their time and money on the Vegito episode.

The story is shit, the quality is shit. Why are you so surprised. Every arc Toriyama uses retcons and plot holes to kill the bad guy.

Who the fuck do they hire for these episodes? Toddlers?

>using Toei shit
Going full on easy mode, faggot?

what a terrible thread.

dragon ball retards QUALITY'd the QUALITY thread. i guess it's appropriate.

holy fuck

suddenly ankha minus8

SUPER'S GOTTEN BETTER they said.
The animation is good now they said

>Pssscht... nothing personnel, dad.

Never change, Actas