djt.neocities.org/
Previous thread: 今日もみっちり、みんなでぎゅっと詰まってます
youtube.com/watch?v=eBPfnj8_4W4

Other urls found in this thread:

djt.neocities.org/bunpou/bunpou.html
djtguide.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2ゲット!

Can I learn enough japanese to read manga and LNs in 6 months, if I study 2-3 hours a day?

You could learn enough Japanese by tomorrow, just depends how long you want to spend looking up stuff.

That clip is adorable but ten hours may kill my heart.

Does anyone have a list of all the vocab used in the A Dictionary of Japanese Grammar volumes?

OP samefagging.
First thread:

I think there was one done for the basic book, but you'd have to look in the archives because it isn't in the CoR.
In lieu of that if you're desperate you could copy/paste a text dump from the grammar reference site and use a text analyser to see which kanji and stuff are used.
This grammar reference: djt.neocities.org/bunpou/bunpou.html

Do you never write, talk to yourself, attempt to read entire sentences even if you don't understand some characters and force your brain to assume which words might be there? In a month I feel happy I have actually accomplished so much, just by doing that.

On a weaker note, I somehow am having way more trouble memorizing Katakana than Hiragana. I can probably write the characters individually but I often forget them while reading, makes no sense.

Kind of a vague question but is anyone else troubled by the overwhelming urge to go back and reread something while they are in the middle of reading something else? Lately I've been trying to read more manga but even if I'm enjoying the series, there is this compulsion in the back of my mind to go back and sink into one of my favourite two or three series to read.
Reading Japanese in and of itself is like a form of escapism but even still within that there is a deeper urge to retreat back into the manga I loved in English but wanted to read in Japanese; returning to the womb in a way. It's like the longer those other favourites are left without diving back into, it gets worse and worse, almost like a feeling of not being able to take the edge off without. Like a drug?

Guess the question is, how the fuck do you deal with being an emotional manchild while trying to balance out new comprehensive input? Surely there are other anons here who have gone through a similar position. How did you progress through your comfort slump?

For whatever reason someone is copying all the posts in this thread, without the images, and spamming them in the linked thread below.
Autism or what's the deal here?

Do it. You function much better when your id is appeased. Just make sure not to let it control you.

Look at these post numbers:
Notice anything?

>Notice anything?
A lack of medication? Your sperg pills ran out?

>For whatever reason someone is copying all the posts in this thread, without the images, and spamming them in the linked thread below.
we sheeky forums now

モッドさんはバカじゃないの?
なんで他のスレを消したかしら
先に作ったなのに

>MitchiriNeko march [10 hours]
>585,051 views
Seriously how hard is it to loop the full version of the original clip?
Wasting gigs of bandwidth for a song/animation that loops hundreds of times.

this

You made the other thread in order to push the previous thread off the catalog. While you might think that's clever, it's just retarded, literally bumping off the previous thread earlier just so you could create the next one. Mods aren't as stupid as you take them for.

autism

私はゲイじゃないの
なんでちんこを吸うことはできないのかしら
これから先もずっと吸う予定したのに

I think the katakana are just going to be harder to remember since they are less common. Fully embracing the kana takes a lot of reading after you've memorized them.

>呟く
>to tweet (twitter)
Why?

カタカナでもつうじるんじゃないかなあとおもうよ

がんばっておにいちゃん

What are you currently watching/reading?

ご注文はうさぎですか? is really starting to grow on me. Those newer ripped scans have been so useful.

Page didn't upload. Weird.

Still Baldr Sky, almost finished after about 10 months

まどマギとゆゆゆを続けてみたよ

マミさんはなんかい巻き戻っても、マミられてたねー

ゆうな、こうはんずーっと、とーごーに役をくわれててひどー

Reminder that manga isn't reading and you're deluding yourself if you think so.

Damn, ten months is a long slog for a single work.

cool thx

しゃべくり007

I don't get causative form, like how do you know if it's "make someone else do the verb" or "do the verb to someone else"

context

友奈は勇者だからね
勇者は人を積極的に助けるだけじゃなくて、人が自分で自分を救える舞台を作る存在なの
最後に大切な友達(東郷)と一緒に世界を救うは勇者の役だ

anki more like yanki haha

みせばがないゆうしゃなんて

チーズののっていないピザみたいだね

っていうか

とーごーの割腹シーンおいしすぎるでしょ

マミさんなみにおいしいシーン

Is there a more self-hating term than 未開?

Yes. Manga in 2, easy LNs in 4-5 if you study hard enough.

To clarify I meant years.

If they changed Twitter to Mutter it would be more accurate desu.

日本語の学び方とブログすぎるのでバンを受けた。。。話題関係無しのように。。。しかしこのスレにいつもたくさん日本語でブログしてぼけがある、もしかしたら俺も日本語で書きたらいいですか?ばかばかし。俺の日本語は未だ駄目だから。けどさ、いい練習の機会と思いますね。。。どうだ、分かるか?
あのアヴァタルくそと俺を人違いしないで下さい。

I mean from an etymological perspective.
My first thought looking at 未開 is they are referring to their own opening to the West and using that episode as their highest landmark into development.
Meanwhile there are dozens of open countries which are still primitive or underdeveloped.

When remembering Kanji, what should I focus on, the onyomi or kunyomi?

多い書いたけど次際は何も言った。

The word it is used in. Learn through vocabulary.
If you want to do individual kanji study, do it without readings, just general meanings/abstractions.

I'm very roundabout, no matter the language. Bet if I kept things shorter than 148 characters no one would bat an eye at it.

大分おかしいけど、何を言いたいかは判る

I'm currently using 2k/6k core deck and KD deck, am I on the right track?

Doesn't matter. Personally I just learned one word for every kanji I learned. Much better and easier than remembering its sound alone.

No. Drop KD entirely. Do core until you have about 1k words and switch to a mining deck. Then start reading. A lot.

I see, I've felt KD wasn't really helping me much compared to core. Thanks.

>KD
I am against fart jokes, so I would go with RTK either way.
But I also don't like using mnemonics, so I go with Core alone.

I have been studying for 11 months doing only Core and it's been pretty productive, I already know 7000 words and can remember a good chunk of it when I need them.
My friend has been studying for 6 months with only RTK and he knows close do 0 words.

He has an advantage, though - he doesn't mistake similar kanjis like I do all the time.
It took me some real effort to separate stuff like 結婚緑読続紙経軽始 and I still get them wrong every now and then.

Besides, while I have learned 1600 kanji in 11 months, he has learned all Jouyou kanji (~2100) in 6.

So yeah, different approaches, different results. None of us can write this shit from memory, though, even though we write everything that shows up while reviewing.

What's the most common name reading of 亮?

りょう とか

あきら とか

じゅん とか

そのへんじゃないかな

If people aren't using rikai-kun for chrome/firefox, you're not helping yourself.

Rikai is a crutch that people will naturally abuse to not need to learn the language. Instead of using electronic aids to help your reading you should memorise the kanji/words.

>判る
why.

Can someone help me out?

>うまそうにまんこトロつかせやがって

>うまそうにまんこ
Delicous Vagina

>やがって
>fucking/damn/shit etc.

>トロつかせ
???

うまそうに is an adverb here
トロつかせる is the verb
やがって is added to the verb to express emotion

You should be able to figure out the rest on your own

Yeah, I have it installed here since forever, but I never use it, and I've been learning quite a bit on my own.
Meanwhile, I have a friend who is able to read anything in Japanese because of years using Rikai, though he has close-to-none kanji recognition and can only read material that he can copypaste for Rikai to do its trick.

After trying to chat with him and getting all-hiragana responses, I gave up talking to him and became very wary of the side-effects of such aids.

>Do core until you have about 1k words and switch to a mining deck. Then start reading. A lot.
Or, use your brain a little and keep using the Core deck alongside reading, because you'll be "mining" the vast majority of the next few thousand words out of the majority of the unknown words you come across because they are so fucking common.
Stop with this generic 'muh read moar' advice. It's lazy and all you are doing is blindly parroting what others have blindly parroted before, without even bothering to thing twice about it, just to make yourself feel good upon the soapbox.
No one needs you shitty generic advice; that's what the Guide is for.

Hmm do I mark the word and right click -> search in google or turn on rikai and mouse over... Decisions, decisions. Things would be so hard if I could use telepathy to insert the meaning into my head like this poster suggests.

Stop shitposting and spreading misinformation and go read more.

>トロ
Ah, thanks I got it now!

Google. You don't want to become lazy.

Someone uploaded the first two Girlish Number volumes to nyaa (they aren't in the CoR) if anyone cares. Very good stuff, by the same author of Oregairu.

Or you could actually mine words into Anki so that you're forced to learn them.

日本人は黒の女が好きか?

I started the anime yesterday and it's pretty great indeed.

A bit late but I think you should read whatever makes you happy, and like other user said, you function better doing so. It seems there's some sort of always ongoing competitive spirit around DJT about "making it", and so it seems people end up being more worried about efficiently going on the path to "mastering Japanese" rather than thinking about their own desires first. Of course sometimes the two match, and in that case it's perfect.

Just try to push yourself to read new things regularly though.

フェチがあれば可能と思いますけど黒人と交わったの日本人は結構嫌悪になります。
ブラジルには日本人子孫が大勢し白人と交わって黒人と交われない。三世の友人からお祖母さんの口癖を聞きた「日本人と白人も結婚したらいいだけど黒人はNO、黒人は駄目」と言っていた。
黒人は「Preto」と言いますけどお祖母さんがポルトガル語が下手ので「Pureto」と言っていた、とても可笑しい。原語:Com pureto não, pureto não pode!

>黒人と交わったの日本人
>の
>聞きた
>いいだけど
不合格

You have to be aware of the different cases for the readings
For the onyomi you want to have an idea of what characters mean roughly so when you see them in a compound you have a starting point, like what said . E.G 地下 is Ground+Below/under. On yomi readings are often quite literal so knowing the component parts is very useful.

There are exceptions to the rule of course

So I've been reading this Hentai raw and english at the same time and the raw says おじいいいい while some chick gets banged and the TL is "My ass", but I thought おじい is just a slang for old man. Who is in the wrong here?

アノン君、そんな少数過ちを指差したら煽てりと思い込むかもww。。。

She's saying おしり, but the pleasure of being penetrated is such that her words are becoming all slurred.

Non Non Biyori manga or anime?

I haven't touched the manga yet but the anime is among the best slice & life I've watched. So ultimately I think the answer would be both.

I recommend watching 1 ep. every day as you do not want to rush it.

the only one forgetting their medication here is you

I guess I'll read the manga and then watch the anime fully raw for listening practice.

btw fight the autism, use the real site
djtguide.neocities.org/

Where did you find the manga?
Only found incomplete uploads.

I just got the six volumes in the CoR.

Translate

って思うけど男だからホモになるんだよなぁw。゚(゚ ˆ o ˆ ゚)゚。

>結構嫌悪になります
でもどうして?

彼女が妊娠するまではステラとファックしたい

自分を殺せ

アスタリスクファックを破壊する
ピンク之 箒たわごと

読書はどんどん簡単しています。
嬉しいトビエフ

黒人と交わりの事はないね、君?たとえ良い黒人を見つけても彼の家族がきっと野蛮の行為を持っています。割合に良い黒人はほとんど無い。
て。ブラジル人

Pretty much every problem with misusing tools etc is "your main goal is no longer learning Japanese"

People misuse texthookers because they stop caring about learning Japanese and only care about understanding things. People get obsessed with RTK or anki because they start caring more about kanji or stats than Japanese.

As long as your main goal is actually improving your Japanese, it's hard to go too wrong.

WHY IS ANKIWEB SO SLOW
Fuck waiting for 5 seconds between each card.

it looks like he's wearing a testicle on his head

あたし『雄』は人種差別主義者していませんでも皆人間以下をころしたくします。

Do you guys play touhou in Japanese? How hard would it be to read for a beginner?

Try it out and see for yourself.

Nigger it's always hard at first.
Just read now.