Why does Sup Forums hate tall girls? What did they ever do to you?

Why does Sup Forums hate tall girls? What did they ever do to you?

I'm a manlet with a height complex.

I want a tall and fit tomboy. 6ft tall.

>17*cm
>Tall

She's a big girl for the japs.

I dont hate tall girls. I hate manlets and the fact that I'll never be considered qt with my height.

>tfw 203cm

I'm 6'2. Too tall to be anyones princess. Feels bad.

She's a big girl everywhere.

Outside of scandanavia maybe

Dating tall girls lets me say cheesy lines like
"I'm tall enough to hear your heartbeat"

I've been to Norway, I'm 180cm tall and most girls there were shorter.

Girls taller than you will never respect you

oh I'm trying that one next time I hug my tall girlfriend

I'm 6'3'' there's no such thing as tall girls.

I've stood next to super models. You know the complete unicorn's of the world? They were still shorter than me.

Feels bad man.

Who said tall girls are bad? Those are hateful people.

I'm 6'2" and I'd love to deito an even taller girl. Either being at peace with her height or extremely secure is fine by me!

I'd bully her by telling her looks beautiful in heels.

Which is the truth.

Girls hate men shorter than them, even if it's due to high heels.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

t. lanky skeleton

t. manlytears

>176cm
>Tall
Lay it out OP, you're a manlet aren't you?

Only if she's of average height, otherwise they just don't care.

>tfw no tomboy childhood friend will ever confess to you
>tfw i will never be ziploc-kun

why is life so cruel

Males with fragile masculinity like you don't deserve any respect in the first place.

Huh, this guy did hentai? Seems obvious now, though I never came across any of his works. Are any of them any good?

Who is Ziploc-kun and what does he have to do with tall girls?

I'm 6ft tall and a girl (as in, born with boobs and a vagina) and everyone always made fun of me for my height when I was younger. Now people are like "you should be a model" but most people seem to prefer short girls since they're cuter and easier to carry bridal style...

Pls no "tits or gtfo" or "L O N D O N" responses, I really want to know if you all are just an anomaly or if guys really don't mind tall girls.

No please, not another type-fetish discussion thread ruined by 3DPD blogging. He was a Tripfag who got some pussy, that's all we need to say about that matter right now. Please don't ruin this thread.

the more important question is where do I find this manga?

T O K Y O
O
K
Y
O

But I like them?

>admits to being a girl
>doesn't even at least post 2D tits.
G T F O

I'm 5'4 and I love seeing tall girls get BLACKED

Tall girls belong in labour camps.

A lot of people are insecure about being the same height or shorter than girls but I think it's just as cute as small girls.

Also being hugged by a girl taller than you feels good man.

I like tall girls - but should you really be asking whether people like them or not on Sup Forums of all places? There's a huge difference in the tastes of people here, and the normal people you see on the street.

I'm like 5'11 and I really wish more Tall Girls existed.

It's also really hard in Tokyo when you literally are a giant compared to 80% of this country.

Oh and High Heels don't count.

That was a really good fap. Thanks OP.
So, why does most of the world think girls should be short? I didn't realize girls being short was a thing until I went on the internet more and realized I really was taller than the girls in highschool. But regardless, I've always preferred tall girls, I wouldn't be able to stand it if a girl was more than a couple inches shorter than me. Speaking strictly 2D of course, I kind of forgot 3D existed once I started watching anime more in late highschool.

Some Japanese guy who was on an incest thread on Sup Forums and joked about fucking his older tomboy sister until Sup Forums egged him on and he actually kissed her and she might have had feelings for him. But she deflected it and some weirdo drama happened between her and their mutual childhood tomboy tall friend.

Anyways, childhood friend wins.

That's not a nice thing to say.

People still use that copypasta?

I almost had an amazon GF back in high school until i ask her dad for her to be with me and he said no.

inb4 hurr durr didn't fight for love, yeah fuck that those only works out on movies.

>Sup Forums hate tall girls?
Source: my ass.

> until i ask her dad for her to be with me and he said no

Who is this semen demon

guys don't care about height when it comes to girls at all. As long as you have a pretty face and aren't a fat fuck you can get basically any guy depending on your personality. That's not to say different guys don't have certain preferences in height though, they do, but they're kinda in the background

Kazane from the Witch Craft Works.

>tfw Honoka is actually her son

I really want to meet the man who fucked her

Yeah, except when you're going out with the guy and he has to suffer through the "wow, you're tall", "do you play volleyball" and "how big are your feet" questions. Guys often hate the attention their gf receives and feel emasculated when people call the couple (and them) "cute".

The only guys who would have any emotional response to their girlfriend being called tall are narcissists who see their girlfriend as an extension of themselves anyway so anything that's good about you they will automatically appropriate as a positive quality for themselves (like "people say my girlfriend is hot, they must be thinking what I've got going for me to pull and keep a girlfriend this hot")

I don't think that they are related. At least it's not confirmed in any substantial way so far, I think.
Care to elaborate?

I like the manga, how is the anime of this?

Surprisingly decent. I enjoyed both.

You would have liked the Smoked Cheese tripfag, she was 6'3.
I miss her.

Too short for me.

>mfw 176cm
>mfw gf 182cm
>mfw she acts tough and tomboyish when around with friends/strangers
>mfw once we're in bed she becomes submissive and cute as fuck

men like younger, smaller, youthful women the same way women like older, taller, more mature men

the opposite is abnormal

>I'm 6'3'' there's no such thing as tall girls.

No there's plenty of them, they're just not taller than you.

>175
WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN

Sup Forums is not your blog.

What? The more the height difference, the better. I'm a bit taller than him, and I wish to be a bit shorter than him.

Driving a car and not living in a cave is abnormal too. I like tall girls because they look more dominant.

She's a big girl

for anyone

>I almost had an amazon GF back in high school until i ask her dad for her to be with me and he said no.
My sides are gone good sir.
Also where are you from that you need the father's "yes" to only go out with the girl?

>until i ask her dad for her to be with me and he said no

Is this the same artist that draws DeadTube?

I almost forgot about her.

Because manlets everywhere

i'm a manlet and love tall girls

You take that back. Tall girls are awesome.

I love all anime girls!

Why does that ship have such a fat ass

>Pls no "tits or gtfo"

You know the rules.

Men divide the entire population into two categories:

- people whose eyes are lower than mine
- people whose aren't

So for most men you're not a tall girl, you're just a girl.

So what, he wouldn't give you her ignition key?

This isn't the Middle Ages.

I miss you too, stranger.

I'm a manlet and I love tall girls though.

>156cm
Not even a manlet.
Probably has to learn he will never learn.

>Tall christmas cake office-lady onee-san

Make it happen, Japan.

>Probably has to learn he will never learn.
ESL-kun here, what does this even mean?
Either muh enguish skills have failed me or he is retarded.

go away moldy old expired cheese

That's because super models max out at 5'10" tall. You may get one that's 6' but then people talk about how weird that is.

You would like my sister then. She's 6'5". It's great because my family is all over 6' and I'm hanging out at 5'8".

Whoops that was meant for If only I was smart.

Why do you think I escape through my chinese cartoons?

We love you Smochi. Nyoro~n.

what is it with manlets and their love for tall girls? has life beaten u up so bad u gave up at trying and accepted your role as an irredeemable beta cuck? Because I dig that you know? You're some of the most honest men in this world of lies and you can stand prideful. tiptoe even, no need to be shy.
The age of CGI might have left you all unemployed at Hollywood but your spirit remains unbroken. I stand by you and above you. Lesser men of greater stature should take a good look at you for the counter-intuitive lesson of growing a spine.

and thats why i look back on that old bitch snowwhite and its like "aye i sees why bitches want some of them 7 manlets dem halfling cute as hick son haha"

nah im just messing with u. you dwarves are alright. Don't come to lake town tomorrow.

I miss Fujiyama.

I don't dislike you.

I gave you those selfies w/ confidence.

How could you do this to me??????

Katze is my favorite tall girl in anime. She's 215 in height. Plus those juicy wide hips, long legs and a really nice ass. My friends told me I'm gay, but I never understood why.

Delete this.

are you him?

pic related

if so, i hate you, you lucky bastard.

>3DPD discussion
>x country is tall
>my gf
>tfw no tall girl
Why can't you worthless niggers understand these threads are for 2D only, if you need to talk about 3D go back to your home boards; /soc/, Sup Forums and /r9k/

>Big girls
I couldn't care less, where are the big guys?

Are you asking because running into tall men is a rare occurrence for you?