Dragon Ball Super

He's dead.

So Beerus/Champa and Whis/Vados being twins made sense since universe 6 and 7 are twin universes. But apparently Grand Priest, someone outside of the 12 universes serving directly under Zeno is their father. So do Whis and Vados have 10 other siblings that accompany the GoDs of all the other universes? Are all the other GoDs also purple cats?

I just assumed the angels aren't part of the universes and are distributed by All-Chan amongst the gods of destruction, who ARE actually picked from their respective universes.

I don't know if it was real, saw a thumbnail on youtube with a good from another universe talking to beerus in the next arc.

Seemed like beerus, but it was a white dog.

he won technically

finally

If Goku hadn't existed the future universe would still be fine. Him fighting Zamasu encouraged him to go through with his plans. On top of that him calling Zamasu gave the residents of that timeline a fate worse than the death Zamasu was gonna give them. Complete nonexistence.

Goku and trunks interfering directly completely wiped out an entire multiverse.

The only thing worse that could happen would be a GT throwback super sayan blue great ape

>How DB time travel works

It was a clusterfuck then and even worse now

Is Shenron more powerful than Zen-Oh in the sense that you can wish Zen-Oh dead?

I'm feeling sick bros. Can't sleep. Give me your energy anons.

It honestly all still makes sense, it just makes for some pretty clunky storytelling

>you can go back in time, but if you change the date on your time machine you don't go back to the same timeline, you go to another, so if you don't change the date on it it doesn't act like a time machine but lets you jump dimensions
>also disregard all of this cause we can just dump you in another point of your time line where there'll be two of you
>also the one above all isn't outside of time

Shenron a bitch he cant grant that wish

>one above all isn't outside of time
This was major bullshit

>there'll be two of you
IMAGINE

If Trunks in this 'new' timeline impregnated Mai from the Zamasu'd timeline or vice versa

Is Trunks from the destroyed/new timeline also the father?

If chance arrived would one have sex with them selves?

cutie doge poster pls doge post more

Timelines by themselves are fine as a concept. The problem is that there are too many now, with most getting a bad ending.
That is the result of Trunks' time traveling. Had he not done it, DBZ would be over, to be fair. But only Earth would have been destroyed. Instead, Zen-chan erased everything in the FT timeline. Trunks created a bunch of dark timelines, Zamasu was right.
The only real clusterfuck that doesn't make sense is Black. What came first, him fighting Trunks to make him travel back in time, or Goku fighting Zamasu because Trunks came back?

explain to me how can whis restore trunks' universe by traveling to it and intervening "before" shit escalated if that certain universe was deleted including its timeline and sense of "before" and "after" certain event

It was beerus who created a new timeline because he killed zamatsu in the present.

Mind explaining how that answers the question?
The Zamasu Goku fought and Black are the same entity.

Whis travels to the future just before beerus kills zamatsu which is the time line that beerus created by killing zamatsu and is able to stop it from happening by informing them of the repercussions it has on the universe. Thus creating a timeline that won't end with king of all destroying entire universe. Zamatsu won't be as powerful and since trunks has gained new found powers is able to stop black and rescue that timeline without goku and vegetas interference. Much like what happened before with buu where they were able to stop the revival by defeating the catalyst that started it all off.
Maybe or something like that

Oh, you are talking about the new timeline? Well, I have no qualms about that, besides them doing it in the first place. But it doesn't introduce inconsistencies.
Meanwhile, the creation of Black as it happened still involves some loop of Black causing Black.

Yeah I'm still trying to work that one out myself.

>12 Beeruses running around
Lord help us

>zeno isn't a insta win gun since he nukes everything
That zeno didn't know goku and didn't have consideration for him, going berserker was not a problem for that zeno. Original zero could listen to his friend Goku and bring an outcome that doesn't fuck up the earth if he's needed again.

He can't kill anyone stronger than dende

Seeing Goku actually react to that like he did felt almost out of his (super) character that's usually slow and stupid.

I wonder, could Shenlong also fail to revive someone stronger than Dende, if that person did not want it?
Because ultimately, dragon balls are magic. If that is tied to fighting ability or some power level, it should go both ways.

I suppose "He can wipe out the entire universe in a blink" sinked deep on Goke

The way Beerus and Whis hyped up Zeno I was expecting his powers to be a "hakai" like thing but faster but it actually took some time for Zeno to charge up. Of course there's literally no way to guard yourself against the attack but still.

They did it like that so Goku could have a daring escape

Hey ningen, miss me yet?

Yes.

So very much.

Come back to us, Zamasu

Some kind user give me some zamasu pepes please.

suck me off first please.

If future Trunks from the old timeline bangs future Mai from the new timeline, is future Trunks from the new timeline being cucked?

>What did he mean by a handful of humans?
>BBUT TOEI FUCKED UP
kek

What did he mean by you are your own best friend

4 characters and u7v u6 story
In one dlc pack. with some free content

It was Whis who made it thanks to his time shenanigans. Beerus killing someone doesn't do shit other than them ceasing to exist. Toriyama/Toei is just full of shit, or Whis is secretly evil and shifts the blame on Beerus.

There aren't many people that can escape it. The cast only got away because everyone was packing time machine/rings. Even gods with kai kai from that timeline would be screwed.

Why is Mai a literal A SHIT without her makeup and contact lenses?

>anime>manga

zamasu reason for taking goku body make more sense in the anime

It's probably because Toriyama likely wrote the actual dialogue for that scene rather than just describing it. The actual Zen'o summoning and reactions likely will be basically identical in the manga.

After watching super 67 of the huge epic fail of trunks and company of protecting "anything"

I remembered
that time goku protected all his friends from vegteta and Nappa?

That time goku saved planet namkeke from genocide and destruction

*Goku being beaten up by the dough boy
*Cell wanting to be his pefect form and killing goku which he actually did.

Then the boo sage really had everyone screwing up one after another.
*Starting with Vegta going evil again and helping review buu
*Goku not killing fatt buu cause he we in no way regreat it.
*Piccolu giving buu the idea of killing time by dealing with other people. Buu impediatly wipes out the human race in like a minute. *Gotenks allowing buu to kill remainder of Z fighters and the human race.
*Gohan playing with super buu and allowing him to adsorb people.
Based Herculue comes in to bail out gokus ass

Goku was trained by over five masters and had decades to fight emiemes each time rising in scale of power

While trunks got the one "master" for what a year? month? Week? ( i forgot) To go upagainst two beings that would make frezia a bitch right off the batt. So he fixs this my training like two years with his father and comes back to cervestomp the andriods and cell and even out powers diaoria and babi and at least for a time aviods the clusterfuck that is the buu saga

4 characters? what are the others? Botamo and Mageta are coming too?

>cause he we in no way regreat it
A lot of typos in there but that was my favorite.

It's more personal due to actually losing to him in battle, but both are basically the same thing (mortal that surpasses him and uses God Ki).

Trunks/mai were the only survivors in the toriyama script

Trunks going back 2 years is just the best outcome for him.

handful of humans = 5 or less
mai, bulma, trunks is already 3

Actually read the manga's newest chapter. They only find Mai alive. There are no other known survivors right now. There's no resistance or children in the manga which likely means they were entirely Toei creations to extend the story.

>Mangaponies are THIS retarded

retarded? It is literally 5 or less since that is how many you can count with your hand

Or do you actually think a dozen is not 12 as well

Is that Yamcha?

how dare you not recognize the one and only SHGSH

stfu anons you simply don't know any better

yes, Goku

I sort of liked this arc. I could've done without the being defeated and running away twice thing but overall it was nice.

Now one question remains:
Was Gohan training while they were away or was he out of breath because he had to fly there in a rush to catch Trunks leaving?

>vegteta
>namkeke
>boo sage
>Herculue
>frezia
Too busy holding my sides to understand what you even meant.

Either Botamo and Mageta or Zamasu and Fusion Zamasu (maybe Gowasu?)

Just kill the alternate future trunks and mai. Simple.
Actually it's not simple, this is why I fucking hate time travel multiverse theory, it just makes everything so useless.

So if Goku didn't go back would Zen-Oh just be floating around in emptiness forever?

Where were his 2 bodyguards and that universe's WissDad?

Does new Zen-Oh have any power in universe 7? If he wanted to delete Zen-Oh7 could he?

>So if Goku didn't go back would Zen-Oh just be floating around in emptiness forever?
Yes

>Where were his 2 bodyguards and that universe's WissDad?
He destroyed EVERYTHING user, there's nothing left

>Does new Zen-Oh have any power in universe 7? If he wanted to delete Zen-Oh7 could he?
Universe!=Parallel Timeline

Sure user, they didnt give the red eyes form to Piccolo even if is a form canon to the games, but they'll surely create a new one for the humans

Wasn't that because he said "actually, you guys, don't revive me"? Did they get to use the wish for something else?
Either way, I mean a case of Shenlong actually trying, and failing because "oops, that guy is more powerful than Dende, can't do that."

I call him universe 7 because saying timeline of universe 7 is a mouthful.

The message is the same, does the damn new Zen-Oh have any power in the current timeline.

i thought i told you to STFU user just sit there and drink your orange juice like a good fuccboi

But that's not what you meant. You clearly said if the person was stronger and didn't want it.

>saying timeline of universe 7 is a mouthful.
That's still incorrect user. Trunks timeline was also universe 7. But the answer is probably. Considering Beerus was able to Hakai Zamasu while in universe 10 Zeno should still be able to delete anything he wants.

In the end, trunks lost everything, only go to a new timeline because of mai.

How can dragon ball take this situation so lightly, i don't know how this will be done in the manga but toyotaro lost my trust toward him since he has keep in the new chapter the "goku no kiss" so....

There are 4 DLC packs, I don't think they'd mix the Trunks story stuff into a U6 pack.

O-okay sorry

fuccboi zip it.

I don't know if that's Toriyama's decision or just Toei interpretation, either way it feels like no one sat down and analyzed the consequences and almost creepy implications of that outcome.

I fucking hate Zeno. Am I the only one who hates that a retard moe blob child is the strongest thing in the universe?

It's so fucking stupid. They need to use the super dragon balls to wish this fucker out of existence in the future.

good boy.

Well, I had typed out a longer post before that which should have been clearer and decided not to open a larger can of worms, but decided to post that instead.
What I was getting at was that "can't wish to kill someone stronger than Dende" is bullshit, because magical powers like reviving people do not seem to be tied to a fighting power level. And if they are, conversely someone who is stronger than Dende should be able to "resist" being revived against his will if he wanted to do that.

based cutie doge poster is back pls post more.

I think people are losing focus of the issue here. Goku always was goofy and Toriyama had mentioned Goku (and most Saiyans, with Vegeta being an exception) have no concept of romantic love a while ago.

The problem with Goku's characterization in the anime is that he was goofy way too often, forgetting stuff all the time and just being dumb. One scene like that once in a while doesn't undo his character at all.

>How can dragon ball take this situation so lightly
I mean, we got him crying about how he failed to protect his world. They just tried to make it bittersweet rather than outright depressing since it's pretty much his goodbye from the series again.

DBZ is fucking stupid and you all need to go back to Sup Forums

Post sexy his

Zeno is fucking adorable, don't hate.

>Trunks/mai were the only survivors

That's fucking dark and makes the whole thing hopeless. Why fight if there's nobody worth fighting for?

Not like he's got dragon balls to wish everybody back. He's better off just going to the past and living there forever.

Going by the manga's last chapter, I think it's going to be Toriyama's interpretation, but the difference is that in his outline there was barely anything to save in the future from the very beginning. Toei added the resistance, children and likely the Genki Dama Sword which made the loss much more tragic, but without dealing with the consequences.

>Why fight if there's nobody worth fighting for?
There are still other planets and universes to protect from Black before going to live in the main timeline.
Assuming that Zamasu went to Earth first and didn't kill everything else beforehand, that is.

dang that cutie doge looks so confident wow

There might be survivors elsewhere, but they aren't really sure.

I mean more the fact they had to move to another timeline with almost identical versions of them already living there. How do you cope with such situation? Going back to alternate version of the world you failed to save, with your duplicates around that actually are the originals in that world. That's creepy. Staying in the present would make much more sense.

>with your duplicates around that actually are the originals in that world. That's creepy
Is it creepier if they are kids?
Seems someone does not want Future Trunks to stick along any further.

i'm curious too if Earth was his first target or his Last.

He did talk like killing earth's human was the final step of his plan.

I mean, Zen'o and Zamasu seem to hang around pretty well with alt. timeline selves. It doesn't seem like Toriyama sees that as a big issue.

While the kids are still the same people, they have different history from them, different upbringing, different family situation, witnessed completely different events that shaped them to be overall different individuals. There is also a big age difference. All that makes interacting with them way less creepy compared to almost identical version of themselves that fill the same role in their world as you did in yours - and we are talking about staying in a situation like that for life.

Broly soon

>tfw this user will never say hi back to you
*SIGH*

Zeno has mentality of a child, and in case of Zamasu while the mind was the same, Goku's appearance (and more flamboyant behavior) made it less striking.

Mai and Trunks are more complex case, especially after their failure.