Who is best girl and why is it Narusegawa?

Who is best girl and why is it Narusegawa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTa5CS-ZM9I&user=naru1603
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong again.

>Not choosing the purest aryan best girl

OP is correct.

Naru is second best.

Shinobu is the best.

This shit is outdated

yea, closet hentai novel writer best girl

Any Kaolla fan like me?

>Houki progenitor
Hell no. Motoko is worst girl.

Ehhhhhhhhh~

My third favorite girl after Shinobu and Naru. She's the first brown loli semen demon.

I usually don't monkey, but this time she wins.
Shinobu or is close though. Oh yes, I might be lolicon.
Reporting.

Naru because it was obvious from the very start that she'd get the MC.

Terrible writing

>Flat brown girls

Give in user, you know it's true.

Oh please, you don't have to shit on someone just because she's meant to appeal a different taste than yours (or should I say, the common).
Also Kaolla had a titty form too.

I fapped to her as a teenager like 4-5 times each day, until I first encountered literal blue balls.

Nice taste my boy

>the character that popularized the stereotypical tsundere archetype
Now as much as I find her character okay, I hate the influence she has on other tsundere.

The true best girl.

One thing I remember from Love Hina were the covers, absolutely top tier.

do (you) even manga?
motoko best girl

Wrong.
Correct.

Hmm I don't remember Naru being so slutty. Although it's been over a decade since I watched it.

I want to taste that spready looking brat-ass of Sara.

It was Kanako

Love Hina helped popularized harem genre as a whole, but Naru's didn't influence that much. Tsunderes with internalized conflicted and down-to-earth inner thoughts that reflected various stages of her development arcs are the kind that we need more of. Instead, we have way too many Houki-types that Motoko influenced.

Back when Ken had good assistants and when he drew better.

What? But his art has always been good, moreso when drawing things like covers.
Post me an example of these less good drawings you refer to.

Ken lost his better assistance some time during Negima's magic arc. You can tell the difference in bolder lines, less details, and more bulky antonym that were less soft and round. If Ken wanted to, he could draw the way he used to from Love Hina to Negima up to School Festival arc, but he doesn't have that much and energy anymore. Wife and kids and old age is dawning on him.

assistant* even

Motoko is the best, but kaolla gave me the "brown lolis are the best"

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=oTa5CS-ZM9I&user=naru1603

Best Love Hina = Naru
Best Negima = Chisame and Eva

Am I alone? Chisame and Eva are obviously Naru's successors after all.

I still like his art.

I just wish he didn't completely forget how to write something that's not pure dogshit.

I want to read Negima. Is so good as Love Hina (both story and girls and ending)?

Negima is a battle harem that grows into a surpringly good shonen with a great plot. Unfortunately it crumbles at the end due to some drama that occurred at the time between the author and the publisher which caused the former to cancel the final arc and rush the ending. Mid-Negima is still top-tier and definitely worth a read.

UQ Holder.

I'll read it in a close future. Thanks user.

4/5 is great
the ending is dogshit because of some drama that erupted between him and the publisher, which he responed to by abruptly ending the series with no real closure and skipping a FUCKTON of things.

4/5 of Negima is absolutely great though and totally worth reading, just ignore the ending.

Oh and the girls are dozens and all delicious in their own ways. The girls are frankly the best part of Negima.

Mitsune, because she's the only one of the cast who isn't on some sort of fucking spectrum, and she's emotionally mature enough to actually put out.

Nah. Eva and Chisame are my favorites too, but there's also Yue.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I still like Ken's art in general. He improved quite a bit with UQH. He's still sticking to bolder lines, but it's not as thick and rugged as the second half of Negima. Ken redrew some of Negima's older scenes in a recent flashback in UQH and they look very clean and nice, almost exact to the design but with newer style being applied.

>He improved quite a bit with UQH
What? Art-wise UQH fell to shit compared to Negima. I mean I know he lots lots of assistants in the shift but there's just no comparison.

Correct.

Not that user and I kinda dropped UQ Holder after the hiatus (it has since started again, right?), but one thing I like over Negima in it is how he draws facial expressions. They've become more detailed and varied.

You're misunderstanding me. I'm not saying I prefer how UQH is generally drawn, but it's still a bit of an improvement over how Ken's style with second half of Negima. I explained why already.

It sometimes depends on who helps him, but overall UQH is consistent. There are some things I dislike with the newer style even if it's more pleasing than the too shounen-esque style Ken adopted for Negima in the later half.

Compared the recent chapters of UQH (like ) to the rest of UQH and you'll see that Ken actually used older design used between Kyoto and School Festival arcs. Those chapters are a huge improvement and is the art that Ken should stick to.

I agree with this user, might be my most favorite harem. The girls are so lovely.
Also Akamatsu's style has some "minimalistic" elements (lack of tones, etc.) but somehow he knows perfectly well how to please my dick.

>Finally get around to watching this
>Lol pervy hero
>Lol girls hit him

they're all horrid people

Shinobu and Mutsumi are good girls.

Also
>watching
Don't, the anime adaptation is shit. Read the manga.

>watching
Fucked up there son. Only read, never watch an Akamatsu story.

Shinobu had all right to win this.
Maybe if she did, we'd have harems with lolis winning instead of tsundere winning.

Mutsumi was my first exposure to those "dumb sex" kind of girl archetype.

There is not one decent Anime adaptation of Akamatsu's work. This fucking hurts.
They fucked up Love Hina and Negima. Two times. They had Shaft and fucked it up. That's an art.

Shinobu is good. Mutsumi is boring.

The only "good" episode they did was that one with Scroll Eva vs Negi, that one OAV.
Rest? Meh.

On the other hoof, Love Hina was still better harem than anything I can think of coming out since Amagami.

the drunk fox slut is the best

>Sup Forums hates harems
>Sup Forums likes Love Hina

Explain this.

This part of the story when Mutsumi came back and all three ronin studied together for the entrance exam over the Christmas period was the comfiest time I've ever had reading a manga. I'll never not look back on it fondly.

Debatable, but I was only arguing about which girls don't usually hit Keitaro.

>Love Hina
first
>harems
Recycled shit already seen a million times

It's the reason why Sup Forums loves Lum and Ranma too.

I want a Kaolla.

>Love Hina
>the "first" harem

Yeah no.

Violent tsunderes existed long before Love Hina.

Learn2context

>that position
I might have to rewatch this show since lolis in harems are shit anymore.

The only harems I can think of that predate Love Hina are Ah! My Goddess, Tenchi Muyo and Akamatsu's own A.I. Love You (which was just Video Girl Ai crossed with Ah! My Goddess). Love Hina codified a lot of harem shit.

>Implying Sup Forums hates harem when they always talk about it more than most other genre and enjoy it most as guilty pleasure
Explain this.

Mutsumi is adorable.

Sup Forums likes harems.

Sup Forums hates BATTLE harems.

does this make sense?

liking a girl does not mean you like the show.
dumbass.

Let's see.
Harems are for lifeless virgins who escape into anime.
Battle harems are for horny teenage boys with short attention span.
I guess most of Sup Forums are out of their teen phase.

sofarsogood

>brown desert slut
>good

her sister was fine, though.

>brown desert slut
Brown desert LOLI slut though, so top tier already.
That said, she isn't even slut, she's just childish and finds excitment in everything, like squeezing Kei's head between her naked thighs or asscheeks.

Not really. Battle harem is a sub-genre within harem. It tends to receive harsher reception, but it's still mostly enjoyed. Most of the best harems are comedy though, so it makes sense they are more liked.

Posting this, I never saw a translation.

Now the sister was a true slut, she wanted to bang Keitaro solely on the fact that he looked like her brother.

she had a sister?

Amalla, she's anime-only. Well, she's very obliquely referenced in the manga, but never appears.

Best anime-only girl.

Best dress for sure

End