What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

I just don't get this.

I understand that hopping over game on its own, but with the guy on the end leaning on a pole I am confused as to what they are doing.

The guy jumping is just going to end on the back of one of the other two guys.

And then what?

3 guys with their faces in a guy's ass or crotch, a guy against a pole with a guy's face in his crotch, and then a guy comes from behind and jumps over them slamming his ass and crotch onto the guy with his face in the crotch of the guy against the pole.

To what end?

To this day, I still don't understand.

This is what guys do when they've given up on their Amagami Challenge.

>Amagami Challenge
Head back to >>>/reddit/, normalfag.

Are they trying to climb up there, and they want to give their friend and easier time getting on the shoulders of the guy standing at the pole?
>To what end?
The pole.

Newfag pls.

I've been on Sup Forums since January 2006. The Amagami Challenge shit was literally a reddit meme and you and all your 3D fetishist friends need to grow tumors in your brains and die.

>I've been on Sup Forums since January 2006
Of course you have.

>lying on the internet

There are children so new they think people browsing in 2006 is outlandish. Think about that.
Who are you quoting?

>lying on the internet

Who are you quoting?

shit user you're a big fucking retard

>>>/reddit/

>The Amagami Challenge shit was literally a reddit meme
How do you know that?

>lying on the internet

I clicked on the first ever duckroll. I still browse SA more.

Because I've been in Amagami threads since it aired. When the Amagami Challenge normalfags showed up on Sup Forums they were shunned and a few shitposted about how they posted it on reddit and people defended it and reddit in the same discussions.

3D is PD and the sick freaks need to go back.

>I've been on Sup Forums since January 2006.
Suuuure.

It's been barely 11 years. It may be hard for you to comprehend, but some of us weren't in diapers at that time.

I played this when I was a kid. There were several variations. The one I remember is a team-based game where team A needs to go into that position and team B will jump over them and vice versa. The first team that falls over due to the weight loses.

There are other variations because I clearly remember several of us leaping onto one guy and all of us collapsing afterwards.

Why do this over stick ball or something? Is it fun?

What's it called?

I still have my original Bill Kaulitz folder intact as well. Times long gone.

its gook shit

The point of the challenge is that it's obviously impossible to complete and we want bench images every year, AnimeSuki.

is a newfag, see

Your reddit challenge has been on the decline over the years, but what makes you think normalfags interested in 3D would ever browse Sup Forums?

I never denied that I was a newfag. 2006 is clear newfag territory.

The Human Centipede

It was called Tom Sawyer where I live.