Holohoax ?

How many millions of Jews were liquidated with Zyklon B gas in Nazi death camps during WW2?

>How many millions of Jews were liquidated with Zyklon B gas in Nazi death camps during WW2?
6 6 6 gazzzillion of polaks!

TRILLIONS, goy, there were TRILLIONS

Millions died because the Germans under Hitler needed a scapegoat and they had the industrial capacity to kill people on a scale never before seen

This website is quick to note germans are efficient carrying out their goals but then at the very same time ignorant of the obvious evidence of the holocaust

The mental gymnastics are very disturbing

Roughly 6 million

Not enough.

kek that response time

look at all the starved bodies. if only allies didn't bomb the rail ways. if only jews didn't bring in filthy lice. could have shipped more food and less zyclon b to fumigate their clothes.

What gas chambers?

Shills working really hard tonight.

6 Gabogazillion goy

at a time of war, criminals, thives and louters (AKA polaks) jews get starved to death... ~6-666 gazillion of
oy wey!

Where are all these mass graves if the Jews were really killed in the millions? It would be hard for anyone to deny it if any physical evidence actually existed and was shown to the public.

These dudes are out in droves. The final solution to holohoax shills is spampoasting threads

Willful ignorance is not a redpilled trait, user.

one body...
this guy's got the proof it happened goys!!

And yet Holohoax shills will take large efforts to hide a single body. How sad.

/thread

Romans killed (((40 MILLION!!!!)))

>How many millions of Jews were liquidated with Zyklon B gas in Nazi death camps during WW2?

Gassed with Zyklon? Probably at least a million and definitely not more than four million.

5.8 million European Jews died under Nazi occupation. Almost all Slavic. The vast majority of German Jews survived the war... really makes you think.

never seen that fake photo posted as proof no-one was cremated in the camps... you posted is as proof that one person was... good job JIDF

I just read the first half the this book. I can't wrap my head around what the Germans - or any human for that matter, did to the jewish population in Europe.

Fucking heartbreaking and dehumanizing. The Germans of the 1940s are living proof that there is no god. No god would allow suck atrocities.

Um, Cremation did happen my dude.
Regardless of whether or not a holocaust did.
In camps, people who died of disease were cremated so they wouldn't spread the disease.

>The Germans of the 1940s are living proof that there is no god. No god would allow suck atrocities.
>"It is now apparent that the mere knowledge that a man was either a camp guard or a prisoner tells us almost nothing."

All this proves is that Hitler should have killed more jews

He should have killed one Jew first instead of waiting until April of '45 to off him.

Cyanide and a bullet. Ironic