Why is she so popular on pixiv?

Why is she so popular on pixiv?

Downscales will never be popular.

because she's a best

Because her face screams "I'm an easy slut who likes please old men".

her design is pure sex
and that's the only pure thing about her

well, she's a pure slut
that's two

Like ur mum

Welp, time to fap to that one doujin again, you know the one.

Shiki is an improved Rin in every way.

I'm sick of people who've never watched the show or played the game pushing this "rin is a slut/prostitute" meme.

Stop ruining my headcanon, you fag.

왜냐면 japanese people 들은 흑발을 大好きだからんだよ

bcz is traced and they know it

It's the so famous ''bland moe'' thing that often strikes people's hearts. There's nothing particularly exaggerated or unique about her design, yet she's still manages to be pure sex.

With that said, Rin is an entry level Idolmaster waifu for 3DPD fags still acclimatizing to the wonders of 2D.

She's that pretty highschool girl that all of us were in love back in the day but never got to get close to.

I've done both
and wasted more money on deresute than I am willing to admit
if she doesn't want to get called a slut, she should stop being so sexual

>korean english korean japanese
Make up your mind nigga.

>She's that pretty highschool girl that all of us were in love back in the day but never got to get close to.

This.
She looks like my classmate.

this desu

>literally just the normal toyko school uniform
>"pure sex"

yeah no.

It's the way she has the top unbuttoned, and that necklace draws attention to it. She's a cold little slut that thinks she doesn't want to be an idol, but deep down she probably gets really turned on knowing all these old men lust after her JK body.

I want to talk casually with Rin.

S-source?

Lurk more, newfriend.

shes a yamato

>She's that pretty highschool girl that all of us were in love back in the day but never got to get close to.

Right in the feels.

>tfw all the girls at my highschool were ugly as fuck because south mexico, so I don´t have any regrets.

because Rin is cute! CUTE!!

Why is Sup Forums so Sup Forumsnal about giving sources anyway? It's not like it'd hurt you to say the title.

It's Gekiokoshiburin Yasashiishuburin.

Because she is easy to draw yet very beautiful.

Spoonfeeding will attract more newfag and increase shitposting rate. Do you want Sup Forums turn into "Guys i watch naruto and find this anime image on facebook anime page do you know the title? arigatou ugu" -tier shit?

I don't think that will happen. sometimes the images really are hard to find sources for. not everybody has seen every single anime ever and read every manga ever like you.

She looks like a horse in the anime though

Good luck with getting me to feel sorry.. I was in a school full of boys, and the odd girl (there were 2 of them) weren't all that.

I was into 22-23 year olds at the time. Still am.

Then go to /wsr/ or /r/. I too sometimes cannot find the source, but the kind user at those request board usually able to find it.

>I want people to be ignorant of how to find things for themselves. I want them to be dependent on Sup Forums.
Most anons do not share your skewed value system.

>Good luck with getting me to feel sorry.. I was in a school full of boys

No wonder you don't feel it, I bet you had rough anal sex with each other in the shower after PE classes

Showers after PE? Sounds like a luxury.
I'm not american, lad.

>the tiniest peek at her bra

Diamonds. Simply diamonds.

because she's the child prostitute everyone dreams of

Japan has been known to have notoriously shitty taste
Practically any other CG is head and shoulders better than Scamco's forced darling, "Rig" Shibuya

She gives a virgin slut vibe.

e n j o u
n
j
o
u

k o s a i
o
s
a
i

what's with Rin and femdom. She's nothing like that in the show.

>everyone dreams of being

Ftfy

it's better this way

She's a generic gyaru.
Japs like generic gyarus.
When you reach galko levels of gyaru it's too alpha female for them.

with rin theres room for just about every fetish, shes a fetish swiss army knife.

i want to sniff rins butt
i never even watched idolmaster

>Rin
>gyaru

And then there's this retarded newfaggot.

cool idols go with femdom

I want Rin to fart on my face.

Hey you're suppose to have both hands on the wall not holding her hand. She is something else

But normal tokyo school uniform is pure sex

>She's a generic gyaru

Rin certainly has a degree of gyaru to her, and a lot of Japanese fans discuss her as a gyaru. The definition of gyaru is a lot wider, and more of a spectrum, than you probably think.

Its the highschool girl they could never get, the Stacy of Japan

There may be a spectrum involved, but you're the one on it user, not Rin.

Educate yourself about gyaru, little EOP.

I think it's because she's cool, yet kind of cute at the same time. The nonchalant air she gives off is really sexy.

She also looks like a girl you'd see in real life.

Why is Fumiko so racist.

>fanwank
fumika-pout.jpg

>BBC
>Criminal record

she's right.

How do I browse Pixiv?

I always use Gelbooru because it's easier to search but I'm probably missing out on some stuff

I don't know how to Twitter either

Most of the UI is in English, but you have to know the various name-runes when searching. Which are easy enough to find on the Web.

Protip: add 00 or 000 to all your searches to filter out most of the junk. Also add -r-18 if you, bizarrely, want to filter out the NSFW.

Should I combine runes and romanji to get more results? What do 0's do? Thanks

I want to punch her in the face then rape her, I wonder if she'll keep the smug/cocky face after that

No.

Generally, an artist's popularity on Pixiv is reflected by how many people have used its Bookmarking feature on their images. Adding 00 to the search ensures that you only see pics that have been bookmarked by at least 100 users, a good bare minimum. And 000 means 1000 users.

You can also go further and try 5000 or 10000, for the very best (or at least, the most popular) images.

Shiburin is trendy and sexy

She made that expression at P in the episode where Mio gets all pissy after their concert and tons of fanart of it spewed out after that.

She's perfect for enko

I fucking love you m8. Now I can filter out all the shit pictures.

>Mio whines like a bitch
>"That may not be the best idea, Honda-san--"
>"HOW DARE YOU"

thanks. i'm going to download this now. i like the way rin looks !

>watch for Rin
>stay for Uzupaka

Welcome to Sup Forums, where half of all the girls in anime are called a slut and the popular ones more so. I'm willing to bet most of it is due to Fatefags shitposting because she shares her name with one of their own girls who apparently pleases old men for money, ohohoho.

She resembles that normal, platonic female friend you wish you banged before she realized how hopeless you are and cut you off while she had the chance to bail.

>that pic
Good heavens how horrifying.

I want an Enko anime so bad.

Doesnt need to be hentai or even ecchi, just a slice of life about experienced enkos doing enko jobs beside school, clubs and study.

Why? She has a bombshell body and is extremely attractive.

Her naiive character also makes her easy target to be taken advantage of.

Sure, it is immoral to do something like this to your daughteru, but still it is undeniably hot.

it's a meme, easy way for other people to pay attention to your art when the character is trending

Big tits are glorious, but on the wrong body type they look awful.

Minami is my favorite CG! I love Minami!

Minami is SEX GOD!

>no exceptionally sexy features
>still exceptionally erotic
How does she do it?

literally lewdness meme'd into existence, until scamco gave in.

now we have this.

What would sex with Shibuyarin be like?

is this rin

There isn't a single idol that hasn't sucked a dick or two to get where she is. As if this wouldn't be a fictional meat market for Japanese Dan Schneider types looking for a bit of enjo kosai.

Fuck off

And here we have the usual retard who can't stop himself from mixing 3d with 2d

>tallest
>most worthy of headpatting
Coincidence?

Exactly my thoughts user.

Also, she is a nice person and is the most normal/relatable of the bunch.

Minami is DANGEROUS

>And here we have the usual retard who can't stop himself from mixing 3d with 2d

All fictional worlds have their own implied and often completely unwritten realities. The Highlander and Luke Skywalker have to put their swords somewhere when they shower. Superman's pants are clearly made of stronger fabric than his shirts.

And Dan Scheider is a convenient real-world point of reference for something that must happen in-universe, and -quite frankly- has a basis in the source material if that's how you'd prefer to play it - so fuck off.