Question to fellow JoJo fans. Is it ok if I red SBR before Vento Aureo and others? I mean...

Question to fellow JoJo fans. Is it ok if I red SBR before Vento Aureo and others? I mean, would there be any plot holes, spoilers or inconveniences from other parts? From what I heard SBR takes place in an alternative universe and I just find it more appealing than parts 5 and 6.

Just read SBR only, it oushines parts 5 6 and 8.

just drop it

kill yourself

Read Parts 1-3. Skipped to 7 with no regrets. 7 is in an entirely different league; I can still say that after watching 4.

Already did, Even have a physical copy of phantom blood

I think it would diminish the experience. You would not get some references or have a clue about why SBR happens in a different universe to begin with. SBR is my favorite part, but I enjoyed every Jojo part for different reasons. Skipping parts is for faggots.

"Don't skip parts" is basically just a meme at this point. I don't necessarily recommend skipping parts or reading out of order, but you don't need to have read parts 4 or 5 to truly enjoy 6 and you can go into the new universe (7 and 8) with a completely clean slate. I'd argue that 1, 2, 3 and 6 are the only ones that are best enjoyed in a linear order.

I read 7 first after watching the anime and I don't regret a thing. I went back and read the others and they were great too. The order you read them in doesn't mean shit, it's all pretty damn good.

>or have a clue about why SBR happens in a different universe to begin with
Because Araki started from fresh after part 6? I sure hope you're not implying that SBR is the Ireneverse, user.

Why do hate Pucci?

>this daily thread
>muh memer pals have told me sbr is masterpiece
>should everything be skipped
SBR is mediocre. To say that it is a masterpiece is like dark knight and winter soldier are some theme-heavy masterpieces.

>red
Kys you dumb underage

The only way I'm getting past SBR is by doing an English project on it. That's the only way I can muster enough strength to read it. Get it over with.

see, never listen to people who skipped parts. They dont understand why it's retarded.

This guy missed out on all the references in part 7, they all went over his head and he doesnt even know.

Part 5 fag pls.

>muh references
Aside from Za Warudo Diego, I can't think of anything in SBR of any ACTUAL relevance that requires a knowledge of former parts. It's all just slight similarities (like the Danny story) and unfitting cameos (Avdol riding the camel). It works as a standalone - the references are just a cheeky little bonus for faggots like you who think references are some kind of big deal.

DO NOT SKIP PARTS

Same. I was watching the anime, while waiting for part 3 to end I read SBR. Then I finished part 3 and read rest of the manga

I don't see how a horse race is more appealing than italian gang wars or dykes in prison, but if you really want to then go ahead and read it.

Dont do it, i see SBR as end game stuff, jojolion is good but sbr is more of a grand travel adventure with much better drawings and detail, so if you then go back to bigger plot holes and old artstyle maybe it will bore you

So? All the references boil down to "omg this thing looks like other thing"

I'm not a part 5 fag. I'm a part 4 fag.