There is no good CGI in ani-

>there is no good CGI in ani-

Gundam has good CG nowadays

The only reason it looks passable is because, when they use the GGI, everything on screen is CGI. Putting CGI on the screen at the same time as regular animation always causes problems.

>-
Is this new meme?

I remember some poeple saying that the cgi was done by people who also do video games. Most anime studios just can't beat the amount of experience that video game devs have with cgi.

I love this show.

-me.

All CG looks like SHIT

What is Fafner Exodus?

What is Nyanbo?

I miss Uritan

why exactly does CGI look so bad?
i've noticed that they seem completely incapable of making the CGI framerate consistent with the drawn framerate, or something to that effect

what is it exactly, though?

Because people keep using cheap cgi to save time rather than actually trying to make cgi that looks good.

From which cancerous place this retarded meme comes?

cgi takes skill thats not common in the industry, they are 2D animators not 3D ones. They hire the cheapest they can find, usually the dumb kids because all the people who do great work are working for bigger names already.
Money isn't the issue so much as technique. If a studio decides to use cgi they usually made the wrong decision in the first place and are just trying to shove something out. To Be Hero ep4/5 had the worst possible cgi I've ever seen.

A mistake.

It's a great little show, and the CGI is Pixar quality.

There IS good CGI in anime.

Extremely rare, though.

Because the 99% of time cgi is used as a last resort to save time and money, not because someone decided to do so, so it looks cheap and bad. Etotama was meant to be done in cgi with love and passion, so it looks good.

Is this a thinly veiled Etotama thread desu desu?

Since when have we had to veil our love of etotama?