Anyone else reading this? Which is best girl?

Anyone else reading this? Which is best girl?

Dullahan is best girl.
So pure she just wants to be hugged.

They're all pretty good desu

First post, best post
But sensei belongs to succubus

Dullahan is best girl like fpbp said: I'm going to be all the butt hurt if Dullahan doesn't win.

Vampire comes in second, third is Succubus I guess, and last Yuki-Onna.

To be honest I will probably happy if anyone but the vampire wins. The cute vampire character has really been done to death now.

Iron Man is best and swole.

Would you be happy if Vampire sister won?

I want succsucc to win the senseibowl. She deserves the love and there's no one else but him who could ever actually like her past the initial lust.
Dullahan is just hugging and petting material. She has to be made happy, whatever the means.
Vamp needs to be teased and softly abused.
The spirit-girl (yuki something) is probably the tamest, most normal out of them all. She can get dicked by any random boy on the block. She has emotional issues, but nothing that sets her apart from normies.

Vampire-chan.

Yeah, but Hikari is super cute tho.

Why not both?

Yiss

I'm not saying she is is a bad character, I do really like her but her wining would be the most boring possible development of the story.

Succuslut could always go get with a Incubus guy you know that right?

She has affections for him under a misunderstanding. He suppressed his desires because he thought it would offensive if he popped a boner by touching her

>Any of the girl winning
He even sees them as literal kids. Based sensei is no pedo

>Implying he won't marry and spend his life with one for research purposes.

Tell me you wouldn't bone a cute demi...

>Pedo
>The girls are 16 and sensei is most likely 24.
>16 is legal age of consent for sex for majority of the world.
>Mistaking pedophilia for ephebophilia

Get out of here user.

There's always Beako for his gothic loli fetish.

>the yuki-onna isn't best girl
What the hell. It was like an untold rule until this manga.

Yuki-Onna is a whiny bitch who needs to grow a pair and stop being shit.

The anime is going to fuck up all the designs.If they make the teacher look younger it's going to be a guaranteed drop

Any reciprocal affection triggered by a single event (the classical romantic coup de foudre) is like that. It's only the starting point, any built-up affection afterward is still true even if it was created out of a misunderstanding initially.

She's not twelve. She's has explored her own feelings extensively before she actually tried to seduce him (half assedly).

Dullahan > Succubus > Vampire > Yuki Onna

I'm impressed the author was able to squeeze out as many material out of these core 5 only. Most would always added 3-4(like Muranase, not that there is any wrong in that approach) or more characters to continue drum up interest.