Overlord

Post yfw vol 12 epilogue has Ainz reaching Level 101

SEASON 2 WHEN

Why don't you just watch any other Gary Stu/Wish Fulfillment anime?

I read a 2 day old comment on youtube saying that season 2 will drop next year winter. Naturally I reserved doubt and asked, hasn't replied yet. I also researched it but found nada. Anyone got convincing evidence of it happening?

You've been had.

>Narbetard believing youtube comments

Everything normal here

Damn, I wonder how many times he'll have to kill his children to level up.

Because killing mobs 50+ levels lower than him doesn't give any exp.

the only reason people joke about not having season 2 is because "lol madhouse". the anime was really just a comercial for the novels. if the anime didnt drastically increase novel sales then the company lost money. however, sales on the novels skyrocketed after the show. also we are getting a recap movie that will fill in the gaps skipped over in the adaptation and lead into a new season. likely covering volumes 4-6. Logically there would be no reason to make the movie if they hadnt already planned on future seasons. OPM season 2 will be the trial run and we all know normies are gong to eat that shit up.

>recap movie
>fill in the gaps
You wish.

Maybe the exp requirement from 99to100 and 100to101 has a huge spike that makes 100 looks like the level cap.
Another possibility is that you should meet certain criteria to go above 100 that Ainz was only able to meet in NW.
And also might be the NW laws getting mixed in Yggs that may cause something to go wrong and Ainz wrongly level up above 100.

Considering the epilogue of Vol11, it's also possible that Ainz is suiciding to lose levels and then respecc into something brokenly minmaxed.

I dont think "levels" exsist in the NW. its more like a natural sliding scale of exp instead of waiting for a huge leap in strength. Ainz likely is already avobe lv100, but not quite 101 yet. so hes like lv100.5 and each country he conquers will add another 0.1

How many new WCI's do you think Ainz can find in the NW?
Anyone think Ain z cn ever learn MA or get a innate talent later in the future?

Ainz mention a WCI before in v6 about to be able to summon a unending hoard of demons.
Is it possible the demons invasion 200years ago was cause by this WCI?

Im pretty sure Climb leveled up while fighting Succulent.

probably every WCI inside old guild bases that got transported along with nazarick. probly not any that were inside any player's invintory when they logged off for the last time. so a bit less than the total of 200. ainz does already have a few dozens including many of the most powerfull 20.

That's the recap movie, S2 should come late next year or 2018.

That's mentioned in vol 10, he wasn't able to lv up when he killed all those human peasants so he's stuck at lv 100 until further notice.

he was already lv 5.9 after training with gazef, duh

He has 11, 2 are Twenty.

>no hairy and smelly armpit/pussy doujins

What a fucking let down.

Daily reminder that Renner will take control of Rubedo and overthrow Nazarick.

>almost no feet pictures of Albedo

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Maybe it's for the best.

I want Shalltear to bear my children