Why are the Scanlations of RE:Monster so epicly slow?

Why are the Scanlations of RE:Monster so epicly slow?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapanda.com/remonster
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because RE:Monster is the lamest power fantasy isekai

Because no one cares about your shitty series.

If it is so bad.. what would you recommend?

Twelve Kingdoms.

kumo

Overrated trash.

i liked RE:Monster until i read light novel it was abomination

Can't find it anywhere
same goes for twelve kingdoms..

All shit.

Slime Shittara Tensei
Overlord
Mushoku Tensei
Arifureta

Still, less shit than RE:Monster
Only Arifureta is shittier

have you read LN of RE:Monster? its Monologue of how Awsome mc is literally.

They all look pretty boring imo.. standard japanese guy and his crew with rifles and what not... None of these compare to the awesome adventure level system, fantasy world that Re:monster has.

What? what is LN.. of re:monster? MC?

Where can i read this LN?

Light novel that manga is based on MC main character you dont notice it if you have just read manga but its always about mc and his monologue of events

I've read this;
mangapanda.com/remonster
Are you referring to something else?

>Only Arifureta is shittier

I dunno, if I had to choose I'd still read that over monster.

you dont want that its horible. but if you must try google

It reads like a fucking wiki plot summary. That shit sucks ass.

no im referring to that. If you look closer to manga you notice that its only at prespective of MC

literally any other isekai series

even SAO is better

It'll pick up when the anime is announced.

Also, GATE LN is pretty good
Anime was shit

Thanks for summoning Sup Forumstards.

no one likes it because it's pure garbage.

It's a masterpiece if you want powerlevels.
Rou will be one of the strongest characters in fiction once the series is done.

>epicly

Re:Monster in a nutshell

> I'm the most powerful human!!!!1111111
> gets rekt a by a stalker with a knife
> reborn as a goblin but retains his hax ability that made him the most powerful human
> gain more abilities > sex > repeat

Oh yeah, what happened to the ill first princess that's chosen as a saint to fight Rou?

>epicly
The readership on this series blows.

if you want powerlevels read those Xianxia novels

if you want powerlevels with actual story stick to battle shounen

you have shit taste

I'm surprised anyone has the patience to actually translate and edit that load of horseshit, user.

Just go read something like ATG. Most of the Xianxia novels are basically Isekai (MC dies and is reborn) and it has a real Chinese author behind it so you get some interesting takes on situations from a cultural perspective.
Some Big Negatives would be
>Engrish at points (Admittedly the translator's fault)
>Mostly written by an inexperienced author whose only experience is almost always cited as previous webnovels
>Long as all heck 600+ chapter norm
>Xianxia use concepts familiar to a Wuxia readers, so at points some novels fail to or do not explain concepts, mostly because they assume your prior readership of Wuxia novels and a knowledge of its systems.
>Usually webnovels that operate on a monthly ticket system (Think Patreon); hence, an inexperienced author who operates with the pressure of losing readership and therefore income if controversial scenes are written. Coupled with Chinese censorship being a thing certain subjects cannot be touched on.

Positives I can list for Xianxia are
>Outrageous adjectives constantly, for example someone can be describes as tyrannical up to 10 times in a single paragraph.
>A long ass journey, so as long as the MC or crew clicks with you it can be a long fun read.
>Tropey and cliche filled to the max. Why is a cliche filled story a good thing? Because Xianxia are pleasure reads, rarely is the mind challenged with concepts that require higher though, so you can just read about the MC unleashing 3 Seals of the Random Adjective Heavenly Fist and enjoy it.
>Basically they tend to be a slow Isekai and battle manga mixed with Chinese martial arts. So if you read shounen battle manga you will most likely enjoy a Xianxia, and if you enjoy the beginning of an Isekai you will enjoy a large portion of a Xianxia novel.

legendary moon light sculptor is also really good

You mean ARK rip off?

This. Nobody is ever in danger. "Absorption" is overpowered as fuck. The story is written like a 14 year old's fantasy.

Dunno. Haven't read "ARK"

I'm reading a novel called Genius Doctor

basically if Sucy was a Rei-clone and thrown into a Xianxia world

This series has some okay concepts but holy fuck the way they implement them is atrocious.

The whole third-person "diary" angle kills any real sense of tension or build up. Is there any gary stu isekai fantasy that feels even slower and more painful to read? I'm seriously curious.

Lot of the concepts was done better in other series

Digimon and Pokemon did the rank up better
Kumo desu ga done the "weakest monster trying to survive" better
Slime Dan did the monster kingdom thing better
Mushoku Tensei did the harem sex scenes better
Xianxia series like ATG and MGA did powerlevels and being a murderous psychopath thing better