What is your opinion on that new western Death Note movie that is coming out in 2017?

What is your opinion on that new western Death Note movie that is coming out in 2017?

Haven't seen it yet so pretty hard to form a solid opinion.

I'm looking forward to black L's performance.

t. lberto lawliet

There's an upside to this, at least I'll see the nigger die.

I try to like black people. I really do. but shit like this makes me wish we could just send them all back to Africa.

Why don't you burguers go back to Europe then?

If you don't watch it it's like it never existed!

because we are not forcing black people to play white people.

I'm black and I'm offended.

WE

Okay? What are you doing on Sup Forums; this is commonplace.

WUZ

EYO HOL UP
SO YOU TELLIN ME
YO
YO
HOL UP
YOU TELLIN ME
YOU WRITE A NIGGAS NAME IN THE NOTEBOOK
AND THAT NIG GON DIE?!

Don't pretend to be black, man. It's not cool.

Actually, you're. SJWs are mainly whites who cares too much about muh representation.

>Try to write a niggas name on Death Note
>Can't because you don't know how to write

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

KANGZ

I'm half black and I'm half offended.

kek

>detective's greatest weapon is his brain
>cast a black guy

Have you not heard about the Black Nerd stereotype?

>niggeL finally gets his hands on the Death Note
>can't read cursive so he throws it away
shieeeeeeeet

Black nerds usually have the funniest parts in their respective shows.

black nerds are not smart

BLACK

not gonna watch it. it's gonna make me hate the anime, I'm a spaz like that. same goes for movies like Nana

Well, we have a lot of live action movies coming out soon - Ghost in the Shell, Battle Angel Alita, Bleach, Naruto, Death Note and Akira.

Of all of those, Death Note was the most straight forward and the least likely to be fucked up. But Hollywood fucked it up anyway.

Still, considering how badly western directors have managed to fuck up every other western live adaptation of manga, Death Note could sadly end up being "the best" that we've ever seen.

I mean, think about what we're comparing it to - the Speed Racer movie. The Guyver movies (though the second one wasn't completely terrible). That Oldboy remake. The Dragon Ball movie.

Death Note will be pretty shitty, but it might be slightly better shit than most of the rest of the live action anime movies that have been released.

if a black guy is playing L, then it will be the worst shit we've seen in years