Monster Musume Thread

So Anons. We all have a secret waifu. It's okay, no need to feel guilty. We all made a choice with the original three. Then there were six. Then more. Who's the girl you'd secretly waifu after your original choice? Mine's Oct.

Rachnera

I bet Oct is great at cuddling.

Tio

Once again not posted first on the thread, it's a one shot character.

Lala.

Who we worshiping this thread. I think we should worship Kiira!

Lala

Mero hasn't got much attention lately. Not even a feeshfag but I'm sure those guys would love to talk about their waifu once in a while.

Zombina #1 for best Girl!

Please my friends, post some Tio. I love that ogre so much.

I have no shame that I dumped Miia for Lala and then Lala for Kino. Here is my most recent feeling towards each girl

That's not funny.

Is this rape?

There's one thing fishfags and Suufags have in common and that is slime. I welcome my brothers in viscosity.

You of all people ought to know not to impersonate someone's waifu.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Tio is the Superior Girl

For me, Mero is the unpolished jem of a character with so much potential and opportunities to expand upon. If in the manga she wasn't limited to m-muh tragedy she'd make it to the top 3 of most of the anons here. I'd absolutely love seeing her actually doing something

I want to see her sing like a mythical creature she is, luring darling into her pool with her sweet voice. I know that would pretty much be a mindfuck to some people, but for me this is an almost failed opportunity

I'm really unfaithful man. First I loved Cerea. Then the ogre appeared. Kii and Suu showed their ability to grow into gigantic sizes. And finally, Cathyl. I'm weak against huge breasts.

I wish Okayado took her character to obsess over being a damsel in distress.

Then again I can see how that might tick guys off.

I was hoping that she would have already given up on tragedy at the end of her mother's arc.

To clarify, I wish she was obsess being a damsel in distress, but is completely capable herself. She's already financial endowed.

ASS SLAPS OF ENCOURAGEMENT

Fuzz

Snek.

Kind of agree with you here. Her tragedy schtick is not even used anymore. It's just... "there". Crab isn't doing shit with it. And since that weird fetish of her is pretty much 50% of her actual character, it feels like she's become the abckground character even more than the other girls. She, again, is just kind of there. She simply EXISTS. And it pisses me off.

The damsel shit you proposed sounds a lot more flexible than her current thing. It's easier to come up with jokes with it, it's easier to include it in the plot and/or character interactions, and it would honestly feel like a breath of fresh air (no pun intended) to some fans. Sure, it would rile up a lot of shit from some people, but perhaps that would be worth it

Kek

>like tall girls
>hate obscenely large tits
Crab pls

Does darling have a real name?

In some ways Rachnera is the sameway to Mero but her calm collectedness makes her obsession more of a small quirk compared to the other girls mental instabilities

I miss when Miia used to be happy. It was just her and Darling.

Does Rachnera try out her new bondage patterns on her husband?

Rach has always been the shadow character who just crawls in the background,acting as a plot lever for most of the arcs she's somewhat involved in. The thing is Rachnera has an established character and her fetish is not a part of it, unlike with Mero. She has a reason for everythi-

..hold on a second.
Are these..
Are these FUCKING DYNOMITE STICKS?! WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE GOING TO DO WITH THOSE?

I TAKE IT BACK. RACHNERA IS FUCKING MENTAL

>ywn put Lala in the friendzone while 'accidentally-on-purpose' leading her on
>ywn cuckquean her with your waifu, but still remind her how much you do really like her ...but only as "just a friend"
>ywn let your waifu molest her constantly, console her when she gets upset, and secretly laugh about it with your waifu behind her back/within earshot

I'm going to marry her.

Rachnera is the Superior Girl

>that vibrator

how many of darling's harem still have their hymens intact after spiderrape?

kill yourself, scum
lala is pure
lala deserves love

Seconding this.

>that box
>Are these FUCKING DYNOMITE STICKS?
I wasn't ready

ill fukin glass you m8 sware on me mum

>Spooders had enough of that rivalry bullshit

They're all great except for Meer.

>newblets don't see those as obvious candle sticks, for wax play

I'd like to see you try, bong.

>what are candles

Pretty sure they are candles for wax play. It would be pretty funny to see it done on suu, just for it to drip in and nothing happen.

Then it gets lewd when she uses a white candle

>people actually like Cucknera
enjoy marrying a lesbian dom who only stays with you for financial security and food

Some one's already brought this up already to crab right? The issue of his under developed characters are pretty obvious right?

There are too many loli shapeshifting abominations in this series.

dullahan
thighs

they are not abominations they are best

Are for rape.

How do I cure my slutiness for bug girls?

>She belittles you all the time, reducing you to a shell of a ma. While she constantly brings home strange men at different hours of the night.

Good luck on the marriage

Crabman should remove the Kitsune from the series then.

Stop lying! She's pure and only belittles me because I like it!

Snek
Bird
Dullahan
Mermaid
Slime
Horse
Spider

We haven't had a new minotaur pic in a couple days, maybe hopefully Crab is working on something big

It would be fun to whip out your dick to prove rachnera and the others wrong.
Probably not outside though.

wait there are subs out for the OVA? which nyaa torr has the subs?

Undisputed

you don't

Switch Mero and Monocle and I'll agree.

Move snek and Lala up to God, and bird up to high, and I agree.

Those are clearly firecrackers for erotic vietnam roleplay

Its on kissanime if you want

I will end you

Sadly, there isn't enough love for best girl in the manga, user.

Wrong

Swap cyclops with Tio and it'll be far better

So. Anyone got the link to the new episode?

Worst list I've ever seen.

>"Hehe"
The entire fuckin OVA

Sooo... do you want 47 now or when the color pages are done?

Don't mind the terrible colors on this.

Get out of here and take your shit taste with you, Satan.

Its translated?

You both have terrible taste. Very disappointed in you.

>Image loads
>See Cerea's ugly mug
>Close before it's done

Fuck outta here.

Joke post, filtered.

Yes. The b/w pages need a QC pass and the color pages need cleaning and typesetting.

See

>Lilith in good tier
>Lala in mid tier
>Tio in low tier
>Polt in worst
>Cerea in god tier

We can wait then, no rush

Let's see your list then

>Cerea at the top
Didn't even look at the rest, list is instantly discredited and worthless.

Actually how about you fuck off with your shitposting and let us enjoy the newest translated chapter?

Right here.

You missed her short talk with Zombina and Tio, user. Still, it doesn't change the fact Doppel-chan is obviously perfect.

God tier: Miia

Diarrhea tier: everyone that isn't Miia

Best: Mero
Great: Suu, Papi, Smith
Good: Miia, Rachnera, Tio
Okay: Zombina, Manako
Bad: Doppel, Lillith
Indisputable shit tier: Cerea