Vivid Strike!

>Fights are NOT an opportunity to socialize! What the hell is wrong with you?!

Is Strike a deconstruction of the rest of the Nanoha franchise?

I still don't understand. Why couldn't Vivid Strike be something like this? Like, I really want to understand why it seems impossible to get more of that A's greatness, or even that S1 goodness.

Rinne is the top girl.

Remember to ignore shitposting and the autistic samefagging Rinnehater.

I'd say it's a different kind of beast entirely.
For one thing, it's a shounen fight title, not much different from DB or Naruto in its nature.

Rinne is best girl.

RINNE IS THE CUTEST AND THE BEST

Top tier samefagging you have there, how's that phone-posting and pass works for you?

How would you even go about it with the Vivid cast? You write yourself into a hole when the old guard is still active. Nanoha and Co would rectify the situation before the Vivid cast would even get the chance.

Vivio?

>accuses other people of samefagging
>FIRST THING he does in the new thread is start samefagging

I want to have an orgasm inside Rinne's body.

oh

Rinne is my wife

1) You drop the Vivid cast and the focus on shitty Symphogear-lite fights.
2) Congrats, you made a good.

>No new IP
I wonder who's behind this post.

>implying
Now you're just being a laugh.

A wasn't that great except for the last 3 or 4 episodes. It was a lot better than S1 though.

A samefagger, I bet.

Now let's post about how Rinne is cute exactly every 60 seconds.

That's a very cute drawing. As expected of Rinne-chan.

>Rinne is the cutest
As expected of loli hater-kun, still here and strong.

This is my favorite meme.

>A wasn't that great
Oh, but let me guess: Vivid Strike is the best thing of all time.

Why is Rinne such garbage? She ruined the entire franchise.

Rinne a shit.

Even if you hate Rinne, you'd still cum inside her right?

>The greater the autistic hater, the more people like Rinne and Strike!
Maybe this was his plan all along?

A was a massive improvement over the first show and was fantastic.
Strikers was even better and is my personal favourite installment
Vivid doesn't even come close to S1, let alone A's.

Now this is phoneposting.

>the more people like Rinne
Narutards aren't people.

My sperm would be insulted. I'd rather go for Fuuka or Jill.

I would cum in her because I love her.

>This thread will almost be 600+ posts of shitposting

You all deserve everything that's bad happen to this franchise.

I'd rather in any of the lolis, if I had a choice.
Rinne too old, and she is loli haters' avatar, so pass.

I'd treat Rinne right. Vivio, on the other hand, is more of a pump and dump type of girl.

>Strikers was even better
But that's objectively wrong.

Depends how far he takes the forced naruto shitpost memes.

How hard is to make a show similiar to original Nanoha one but with two new lolis as MCs who need to fight each other to befriend later with Vivid cast being side characters to them?
If they didn't want to use Nana or Yukari as VAs then that's the simpliest way to do it, just give the fans new pair of BFFs/married little girls with some fresh cast but keeping the serious tone with a lot of befriending and beam spam than just sport fights boredom.
How can you fuck up such easy concept to repeat after having so much expertise about the subject already?

>Troll created his own thread to shitpost in

That's pretty sad that he's craving attention this badly. Hope you guys don't fall for the bait and make the best of things.

I'll only cum inside her cold, dead body.

Vivio is an invincible mary sue and the writers thinking that just pretending like she's "not talented" is going to make anyone believe it

Rinne was a based as fuck character and enjoyable to watch, and they are going to ruin her COMPLETELY after this loss and turn her into a boring tamed cuck but hurr durr at least she's happy right, epic just epic

Miura was a fucking based underdog with great personality who wasn't very talented but worked hard to refine her specialty and btfo'd queen mary sue against expecations, and that is why she was cool. But now that the writers decided vivio actually must win she's relegated to shitty jobber who loses against everyone

Fuck vivio slayer of good characters
Mary sue piece of shit

RIP Rinne's entertaining personality, get ready for a boring Einhart clone

>special unique magic color
>literal clone of space jesus
>daughter of two legends
>"flawless" personality
>strongest vivid
>"heals" everyone who DARED to have character flaws
>side-characters (writers) keep trying to convince you "oh no she's totally flawed, she totally has no talent, her style is totally risky even though she constanly facetanks the oh-so-risky hits"
>beat einhart, beat miura, beat rinne
>will never lose ever again

Mary sue shit vivio
People WILL defend this

Because Nanoha was just happy mistake. That's all it ever was. Thus, it blew up to something greater than it was ever meant to be.

Nanohaverse doesn't have the substance to stand without any references to its titular characters. Tsuzuki isn't Nasu. He didn't sit there writing a 1000 pages just to set up the mechanics of the world.

This thread was trying to have a decent fun topic. That's not the troll's style. But the troll is the 1st, 7th, and 10th reply though.

Say something nice about Rinne.

>How hard is to make a show similiar to original Nanoha one but with two new lolis as MCs who need to fight each other to befriend later with Vivid cast being side characters to them?
Very hard apparently, since we didn't get one since fucking 2005.

I really don't get it either.

>he changed the file name so he thinks it's not obvious he's the same person that always posts this image
Yes, !Akemi. I'm am more than sure you did make this thread just for the sole purpose of shitposting and attacking people.

Do you see this image I am posting? Please look at it. It explains exactly what you are doing. No one is be baited, people just want you to kill yourself.

fuck off rinnetard, no one cares about your edgy Sasuke daughter

She's the worst girl of 2016.

Silver Einhart Testarossa is best girl.

I'd never hate such a huggable loli. Naturally, it's a gentleman's duty to cum inside one.

>Rinne was a based as fuck character and enjoyable to watch

You're a good man, user.

Please report and ignore. This is fresh thread so let janitors/mods handle the shitposter.

She's one of the top cutest girls in Nanoha.

She's cute, lovable, pretty and strong.

Troll was complaining about how Strike wasn't as good as the original series and this thread starts off asking a meme question about just that. It's not hard to connect the dots.

She's a sweet but misunderstood girl on the inside. Maybe she'll come out of this for the better and people can hate her less by the end of it.

The world is already set-up to host adventures in it, though. What with the TSAB being multiverse police and the magical girls/guys being their enforcers and all.

>Strike wasn't as good as the original series
But that's correct.

It's getting harder every week. It honestly upsets me how that shitposter has recently been using Nanoha in his baiting. I sympathize with those to try to tell him off.

Yes, but OP doesn't sound like his usual M.O. The aforementioned posts are do.

We need a damn bingo checklist of the autist's buzzwords and forced memes. My filter will thank you.

So did they take magic out of the fights just cause rinne and fuka dont have crazy magic skills like every char?

I get why they took nanoha out of the title name cause its just girls martial. No throws or grapples allowed not even mma

Rinne has never used spells. She's just strong by nature and doesn't need any in order to pummel her opponents, unlike the rest of the cheating fuckers who can't do shit on their own.

Rinne was just an angsty girl stuck in the past. Nothing based about that.

Have any of you guys goggled "little girl MMA" and seen the youtube result?

Nice try Mr.FBI

Someone should compile all the MMA lolis training and upload them to youtube.

Do you think the lack of a strong male figure (Nove doesn't count) is fucking up Vivio's mental development? I'm not saying being a lesbian is wrong but Nanoha at least had a choice, Vivio is practically being forced into her current situation, she probably thinks having 2 moms is normal

Check her introduction again, she used a red blasting spell during a tournament that allows spells. And every time her fists and eyes have a red aura, she uses magic to increase her power.

Same with Vivio. Normal punches = no magic or minimal magic involved. Every time her fists are rainbow colored, Kris is pumping some magic into them.

I'm saving this beautiful image

Why is Cyclone so good?

>she probably thinks having 2 moms is normal
Isn't that the norm on Mid Childa? And even if it isn't, she can make it the norm, as the pseudo goddess of the church.

Isn't Vivio always using 70:30 and 30:70 (offense:defense) Sacred Defender spell?
Otherwise I don't see how she could handle Rinne's punches.

Artificial humans were banned so I find it really hard to be the norm

No, her eyes are superior.

Rinne should exchange one of her eyeballs with Fuuka for instant moe boost.

No, you are the one who posted the image, you don't actually need to save it.
This is not reddit, you can not "upvote" posts. Really, fuck off and kill yourself.

And like always, even if you want to pretend that you're more than one person, nothing changes the fact that what you are doing is wrong.

Seriously, how do you have so little in your life that you actually think what you're doing is good. You spend so much of your life doing nothing other than attacking and harassing people on this image board.

Who the fuck are you

This was true in the previous year. After a year of fights, I think that Vivio and Kris became more adept at changing the magic flow.

What if Fuuka is gonna fight one of the bullies next episode in the ring. It might be retarded but i can't see another reason why they wouldn't show her face.

Someone drastically smarter than you.

>Who the Fuuka-re you
Fixed.

I want to marry Rinne and mooch off her rich folks.

I hate Vivio so much.

>these threads
I'm glad Nanoha won't ever go bacm to what it was, mostly because that means the assholes in these threads won't get what they want
Seriously, it's like I'm on that shitposting hive that's /m/
Samefags are literally these thread's version of /m/'s spic boogeyman

Procedures for making babies from same sex couples aren't close to what was implied for cloning or creating artificial humans.

>Vivid Strike
>doing something interesting
As if.

>wanting a franchise to be shit forever solely to spite some people
Yeah, man, you're so superior to anybody here.

Any reason in particular?

She made Rinne cry and have flashbacks of her bullying.

When those people are literally acting like dictators and shitposting against the right of free expression?
Yes. I honestly believe creators shouldn't appeal to your standards
Don't like it? Start respecting freedom of expression instead of forcing your opinion as the only objective universally true acceptable opinion

Will be ever a new battle in the franchise where the fate of the Multiverse is at stake?

>Procedures for making babies from same sex couples aren't close to what was implied for cloning or creating artificial humans.

I don't think they ever discussed that first part, and it'd be an artificial human anyway

If you enter a ring you gotta be ready to take a beating

That just means she still isn't over it. Instead of training her body, she should train her spirit instead of hiding behind though girl facade.

See, you're the type of people that Rinne hate

The fun thing here is that you're doing the exact same thing.

No. You're going to get your MMA trash and you're going to like it.

Well we have a colorful and expanded enough new generation for an epic story. You could start with Sieglinde getting captured or apparently killed to give an initial big shocker (of course she'll make a triumphant Big Damn Hero moment later) to gather all the ViVids and VS's together and unveil the villains slowly as they're gathered in a mysterious shadowy tournament organized by the Big Bad.

I love Rinne and Vivio and I don't see how you could hate the latter for doing that. Are you perhaps false flagging?

I'm not doing the exact same thing. Because you can hate on VS and I won't give a fuck as long as you don't start shitting on the people who disagree with you and acting like the shitposters from /m/