Niggers don't tip, so why should I treat them like real people?

Niggers don't tip, so why should I treat them like real people?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2014/05/minimum-wage-tip-map-waiters-waitresses-servers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"give me money or you're not a person"

Niggers are not people, user.

>I'll pretend short-changing someone who works for you is human decency.
Fuck off libtard. Go suck a tiny nigger cock.

If you're so fucking fat or lazy to drive to the store to pick up your food but not poor enough to pay 28 dollars for shitty wings from a pizza place, you have enough money to pay me for driving it to you, faggot.

Blacks shouldn't tip.

It's a custom that goes back to England.

Why should they partake in customs that go back to England? They were forcibly brought to America from Africa.

Nobody in the rest of the world tips.
Are they not people too?
America is the only country on the planet where people bitch and moan when you don't give them free money for doing their fucking job.

>niggers
>people

Restaurant workers are entitled to tips

>T.service worker cucks

Paying you is your fucking employers job you fucking shitstains. We pay enough for overpriced ass meals. Tip culture is so god damn jewish.

Thing is, most of them get paid regardless of whether they get tipped or not. The law in the US requires everyone who is working earn at least minimum wage and of this an employer must pay a certain amount of it. In some states they can pay less if a person receives tips, but they can never pay lower than a certain amount.

Basically these people always get paid, and tips are extra. But they try to distort how the law works and claim if they don't get tips they don't get paid when it does not work that way at all.

Going to need an actual source on this. Fake news if you can't provide a link.

>WE WUZ DA BAFALOOO SOLJAHHH
>STOLEN FROM AFREEKKAAHHH
>TAKEN TO AMEREEGUH
>DINDU NAFFAANNGGGG
>DREADLOCK RASTAH

No way a black person would write nothing like that. They'd just leave it empty or at most a zero.

On bills of $100+, gratuity is usually added automatically. You then have the choice of adding a little more if you think the server deserves it.

>The law in the US requires everyone who is working earn at least minimum wage
Not servers. They can make as little as $2.13/hr legally.

motherjones.com/politics/2014/05/minimum-wage-tip-map-waiters-waitresses-servers/

>Be nigger
>roll up on a college campus Domino's in your old-fashioned white lexus
>see a pizza delivery driver who you persistently fail to tip
>greet him with the standard nignog glock-brandishing maneuver
>he doesn't "get" your greeting and proceeds to call the po-po
>police warns everyone on campus about niggers without actually saying they're niggers
>everyone still knows it's niggers because of the white lexus
>TFW being nig

This happened yesterday

blacks only tip black tip.

blatant racism.

This made me kek heartily. Thank you user

It would not matter if they did tip, they are a human sub species that is incapable of living up to the civilizational standards of whites or even Asians.

>187
SHEIIIT

Wrong. They must always make at least minimum wage an hour. The minimum their employer can pay is $2.13 an hour but with tips added this legally has to equal minimum wage or more.
If they make less in tips they must be paid more so the amount they make is at least minimum wage. But if they make more than minimum wage in tips, they must still be paid a minimum of $2.13 an hour.

Is this a good way to use the internet

So sayeth he invoking god
That it takes a log to train a nog
But for a nog a long wont do
You need to choose a switch or two
One rap or two he doesnt say
The problem is they're born that way

whites do their job instead of begging for change, so why should I treat you as human you beggar?

This system relies on servers to accurately report all tips, which doesn't happen. Most places I've worked pay $2.13 regardless of tips. The places that make the server tip-out the kitchen do pay the min wage though.

That's not true though, in the infernal torture that is working in clapistan tips can be included in the wage in certain states.

the only tip you'll be getting from me

It's your bosses job to pay you not the customer

I also don't tip negros. It's a small way to make up for the countless millions never tipped by niggers for their white servers for decades of niggers famously not tipping.

I'll occasionally make an exception if the negroid is particularly hard working and well-spoken, which niggers don't do.

Because their handlers are paying you to post.

why do you let your boss steal money from you?
why do you blame nig nogs for not giving you free money when your BOSS IS FUCKING STEALING FROM YOU. STEAL BACK YOU BURGER.