Uh oh

Exorcist boy was relevant after all
What a madman

REKT
I hope this isn't the last we see of Mastema though

I forgot to add: we're getting a color page next chapter

bump

Thanks for the dump user

Are Spanish translations up to date with it?

Not yet, they're on Chapter 49

They are giving a lot of color pages to Samon (and Hinomaru) but the sales aren't improving at all

Maybe their favorites of the editorial staff
Doesn't Zumo have high critical praise or something?
What's Samon's deal?

Who cares mate? Go shitpost somewhere else

You should care. If it doesn't sell it's more likely to get canceled. Also you're the only one who's shitposting

Nice bait now leave

Nice, this manga has some neat color pages

TRUST

Yeah I like em, some have pretty colors
We're probably gonna see Mastema's canon colors too

Wow, these are really colorful

Glad the author isn't sticking to an all pastel color palette

Just finished binging the 20 - 22 English chapters I could find, and now I'm slowly reading through the Spanish ones. Really digging it so far.

I'm glad I gave this series a chance, since it's filling the void left behind by a lack of Saiki Kusuo updates. At least this manga still has a chance of catching up.

If Crossbreed keeps up this pace, then no. They would need to release at least 5 chapters a month

>At least this manga still has a chance of catching up.
Y-Yeah

Damn. Can't tell if they need help or lost interest.

The Spanish scans rolled out Chapter 50 today so I have hope that at least they have a chance at catching up, even if it's somewhat of a chore to read since I can only understand half of the dialogue without looking anything up.

>tfw half Spanish but always neglected learning it
>can only really get the gist of Spanish scans and kicking myself right now
Suffering
Also M U H

>tfw those four years of high school Spanish are finally kind of paying off

Just finished the chapter where Nebiros turns Samon into his innocent shota form. He's really been getting his ass handed to him lately, it seems.

>He's really been getting his ass handed to him lately, it seems.
Samon or Nebiros?
Or both?

Nebiros has always been a chronic jobber.

On the other hand, Samon getting BTFO by everyone is quite a sight to behold.

I thought the firework on the right was Caim for a second

M-Maybe Nebiros will stop jobbing after the most recent chapter, he was working together with Samon and everything
But yeah it's fucking hilarious to see Samon get wrecked a lot

Also I doubt this matters but people on Twitter seemed to like this chapter
twitter.com/Samon_kun/status/800615584295587840

In particular they find the "Prime Salt Beam" from hilarious

>people like the chapter

Of course that matters, it means it's safe from the chopping block

Or maybe it also means we can expect more battle arcs from now on

It looks like it would be hard for him to job to anything in his demon form, but that would give Samon the ability to summon him whenever he feels like it.

Can he reincarnate back into a human again or is there a cooldown time for that?

all the girls here make my dick diamonds

>milf
>dfc tomboy
>purity(?)
And that's not even counting the other girls

Wait, isn't that Tesshi's mom?

>buffed yankee
>delicious brown evil god
>imouto with siscon

If Samon and Kai weren't retarded chuunis they'd be lucky as fuck
The manga would be significantly less funny but still
Yes it is

>seems like a pushover
>casually commands demons and the superdelinquent sister like it's nothing

This is an amazing family

It's a damn fine hierarchy

Where does the dad place in the chain of command?

>inb4 he's one of the six pillars or something equally ridiculous

I don't think we've ever seen Tesshi's Dad honestly
Sometimes I wonder if he's still even alive

So the ponytail girl's getting with the scum friend right? Seems like an obvious thing.

Most definitely.

>Chapter 58

Is its 1 year anniversary coming up or did I miss it? Maybe that's what the color page is going to be for

I'm really liking this more and more. I think is my next Gintama.

I think he's still alive somewhere.

They already did a color page for the 1 year anniversary.
I didn't catch this, maybe they divorced?
Or he's just a really hard worker?

>next chapter is the Samon summons Nebiros at 3 am in the morning for something stupid and unnecessary episode

I need it

For some reason I think she's the prettiest girl in the series, I don't even love ponytails that much.

>Samon has the power to summon Nebiros to harass Tesshi

I wasn't expecting the chapter with the abandoned cat to be so sweet, so it sort of reminded me of Gintama in that sense. That was pretty great for a tone shift chapter.

Whereas the chapter where he makes that girl stand up to her mom was OK, but it was sort of boring and didn't seem very funny.

That girl is worst girl in general
I don't need translations to know she's shit

What will he make him do, make him confess his love for her? That would be pretty evil

Samon-kun should just move to the digital magazine. 30k sales is considered good for them..

>>tfw half Spanish but always neglected learning it
I know how you feel, I can somewhat understand the plot but all the jokes are flying above my head when I read it in Spanish.

It has fhe same vibe as Gintama, 80% comedy, 20% shonen. And at the same time is not a copy. The characters are fun and is not all about "muh references". I am waiting to see how it works with a serious arc. But for now is pretty good.

I'm reading through Chapter 33 right now. She doesn't seem particularly offensive but I can see how she pales to basically every other girl in the series.

She seems more innocent than Tesshi yet for some reason Samon insists on being this girl's precious senpai. It's weird.

The jokes are flying because the translations are cringeworthy. Spanish is my first language but is really hard to catch a good translation.

Most of the gags are fairly self explanatory. The hard part is deciphering all those tsukkomis.

That number seems pretty solid for a gag manga though

>finally makes the confession
>it's 3 am in the morning so she doesn't hear shit

It can work

Cringeworthy as in not completely accurate or mangastream tier cringe?

I guess her copy abilities are somewhat interesting. I can see them being useful if the story ever goes full battle shonen

For a guy who wants to send her to hell, he's doing a pretty crappy job at corrupting her when only consistent attempts boil down to "make her late for school" and "get her to eat more calories"

Maybe he's so busy having fun with his scumbro and messing with everyone else that he sort of forgot what his endgame was