Anime girls irl thread

Anime girls irl thread

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/133780695/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Brasilia_Panorama.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(There have been several threads on /c/ with this.)

I like these things.

>4 cats.jpg

one with better resolution

Post Umaru.

I love these pictures, does anyone have a link to a collection?

geez, how do i make the light blending like that in PS

desuarchive.org/a/thread/133780695/

This is my favourite pocket monster pikachu

Thanks!

Seen those before, but now that I look at them really carefully, they are actually pretty well done. How can I get that good at photoshop?

I don't why, but this pic always make me depressed.

Why are they all in fucking slav land

Isnt it obivous

The only place where there's still real life.

Huh, really makes you think.

Japs can speak Russian more properly than English. The pronunciations can (and they often ARE) remarkably close. I wouldn't say it's likely, but it's not an impossible scenario. Know how there's people sending their kids abroad, to "homestay", so they can get used to a language, and to actively exercise it? That's what may be going on.

Took a photo from a random slavic city, and added Lovepon to it. Didn't turn out like I had imagined..any tips?

Son of a bitch, I know that station all too well.

the harsh reality of it all

Using UFO characters is cheating since KyoAni basically does the same thing in the actual show.

Insert image of crying russian after being raped by yellow island mongols while also suspiciously looking like a jap.jpg here

This one looks a bit more natural, but I can't get the lighting thing right.

Photoshop is easy to learn and hard to master, but to do simple manipulations like this, reading a tutorial and a little bit of training will be enough.

This count?

H-hayai

That's one tall anime girl.

Or the photographer is a midget.

By color grading it to fucking oblivion

But I can't post image with you're waifu over there.

Image > Adjustments > Match Color

then work on the lighting with burn/dodge and/or overlays

Did he get rid of the dolls, or have I just not been noticing them recently?

lol its not even just the lighting, you masked both horribly and you can see the edges, just steal someones render who isnt shit at it like you and use that

those ikea bed sheets

I'm a slav (not russsian, though), and god damn, those commieblocks are depressing to look at. The lifeless grid layout, and the many, many identical suburbs in the West aren't much better, too..
Fuck, guess if you want decent architecture you'd go to Germany, Italy, and Spain. The Swedes and the Finns have some neat architecture, too, but come on, you can't beat fucking Valencia. It's so full of life.

Brasilia? Besides the couple of great governmental buildings, it's shit.

My grandmother had something similar on a wall in her house as well, I don't even know what it's called.

>Red Riding Hood
Hnng, that's some good taste.

Wall rug

>oh my good, look!
>isn't this beautiful?
And then you learn that the rest of the city looks like this (too big to upload).
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Brasilia_Panorama.jpg

Fucking hell.

And..look at the superior Spanish architecture. Built 100 years ago, nonetheless.

What comes to mind when you see pic related?

It's a church.

Commieblocks feel way better.

Because it's made by us.

And this is the building from the outside. It doesn't look like one. It looks like the african people and the mayans (brought from the past) got high together, and decided to build something.

Post the Kirino one.

And it's not even fucking done yet. This is more like what Gaudí had in mind.

future

It's never going to be done, Barcelona government is dysfunctional.

She's a big girl

It's funded entirely by donations, that's the main reason it's so slow. We will be lucky if we'll see it finished by 2030.

I have Ayase

The Kirino one is better.

>tfw Augmented Reality will soon enable us to project waifus into the real world at any time

What a time to be alive

>no girls have been slav-ified

Looks somewhat natural, but where are the fucking tracksuits? I'm no russian, but still a slav - and that's /our/ thing!

very fast kumiko running at incredible hihg speed

It's not bad, actually.

>tfw you'll never live with your waifu in slav lands
I love the contrast of happy optimistic waifus and depressing post-communist blight.

Best girl.

Is this a good tracksuit?

Post some EVA ones pls

gook here. my adopted blonde-haired, blue-eyed sister is literally an IRL anime girl. we go to japan once a year to spend time with a family friend and she buys clothing there that makes her look even more like one blonde animu girl

Yes, this will do! That pic kinda makes you wonder what she was doing prior. Was she running down the stairs? Was she in some boy's apartment? Did they get to do something physical, or did they just get closer?
Was she cycling earlier, and is that bike hers? (I've seen similar interiors and people leave their bikes on the above staircase, and not on the lower one).
Did her girlfriend give her drugs and push her lesbian ways onto her?

so many things...

for my guess would be match the exposure, and general color pallete, then burn and dodge parts of the character to make them seem like they're interacting with the light in the scene

post nudes

post panties

Fuark, that's a fucking sweet radiator design.

Which architectural style was this building? Looks like baroque to me with the excessive grandeur and gravitas but I'm no expert

Drawings count too?

Modernisme

>communism is bad
It's not the best thing for humans but the ideology itself is much better than capitalism, if you're going for a collectivist society. Capitalism and collectivism mix horribly. Just because some examples of communism have been bad doesn't mean the theory itself isn't sound.

I mean, look at it
>Capitalism, where the point of success is to be as selfish as possible and the only way to win is to trample everyone else
>Communism, where the point is to help each other and ideally working together is higher than exact figures of credit
I mean, if you're going for a society that demands people remain around each other and follow rules, capitalism doesn't make much sense.

Hug her.

That's a tall anime

These threads always make me both happy and depressed at the same time.

Tell her you love her and hug her

post your nudes while hugging her panties

I wasn't complaining about communism, I was complaining about commieblocks. The design sucks; it has no personality to it.

i don't have any. about the panties -- we watch anime together and i jokingly told her that she should buy some white panties we see anime girls wearing while we were in nipland. i was sure she took it as a joke, but i saw them a few days after. i asked her where she got them and she said she bought a few when she went shopping with our japanese family friend who hosts us