>this week

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/909550/40e2f32b32/
nhentai.net/g/158129/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw waiting and hoping for any of Agata's works to get animated
W-well I guess this is start for some animated /ss/

delayed lmao

As always, I appreciate the attempt but holy shit have they not captured the artstyle of the original and as such, I won't waste my time with this.

Not to mention it's /ss/ and they didn't pick the one good /ss/ from that particular Tank.

>but holy shit have they not captured the artstyle of the original
That's for the best. The original had some damn ugly shota

I was fine with the kid's design, but then we also change the woman's appearance (mostly the face) and suddenly the trade isn't worth it.

Why is there never a story about a tall girl getting put into submission by a normal or short person? Most of it are just femdom or /ss/ trope.

Why the fuck isn't she creepy/sexy?!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

What did I just say about tradeoffs. They won't go full creepy and this is what we get.

Can I get a name, please.
I did try, so no bully.

It's okay nigga, imma hook you up:
exhentai.org/g/909550/40e2f32b32/

Thanks, m8.

I never went through the trouble of using exhentai. What am I missing?

a whole new world of fetish

A Horror themed doujin that takes urban legends, and makes some of them sexy and the rest too horrifying to fap too. Which ones those are depends on your taste.

Snake woman is the only good one IMO, the rest are good reads but ultimately I can't get it up for them.

also here
nhentai.net/g/158129/

How am I supposed to fap if I know they trying to scare the shit outta me.
Not cool japan give me a a fun ss.

im never able to use exhentai. ive registered with the forum but every time i try to log in it doesnt work.

>nhentai

T-thanks bro

I can't help you, user. I never log out

if you haven't done it in awhile, try again. It seems a bit different now to how it used to be

thanks ill try and figure it out.

thanks for posting the link.
>tfw you'll never be seduced and sexed up by unworldly semondemons

>nhentai

Did I miss another meme? What's wrong with nhentai? Besides it not being part of the sekret klub?

Its like streaming anime.
You gotta fit in or pleb out.
Personally I dont give a fuck just use whatever. Also not him.

>He doesn't know

Manga shota looks like the manlet from All Out.

Well if you're not going to say why should I assume it's anything more than Sup Forums enforcing it's preference?

makes sense. I use both but if exhentai isn't available to someone I look for alternatives.