These are the best two characters

These are the best two characters.
They fuck around, put in no effort, piss off people and take a shit on everyone's hard work while laughing all the way to the bank.

This is the proper way to live life.

I wonder how many Japanese children have chosen one of them to be their role model.

>implying Chitose is not a good person deep down

If you're a child.

Chitose is so cute I want to f

Really deep down, you'd have to magnify her posterior interventricular artery to find it.

Honestly, I could see many impressionable Japanese little girls modeling themselves after the proud, cute, charismatic Chitose. A generation of femme fatales in the making.

I'm starting to think that Chitose is going to drop her VA career and be a producer.

Last episode better be of the staff and VAs beating the shit out of both of them until they're black and blue

Why does Chitose get so much shit? She does her job, she even improved her voice acting on her own.

All that Kuzu did was shitting up the anime, stealing the money and shoving off everything to his poor assistant.

This is your imouto for tonight.

Now we are two.

Chii-sama needs to be trained with a thick producer cock.
Gojo-kun works too but he's no fat man nor rich.

Gojou is a bitter cunt. He doesn't deserve his cute brocon imouto.

All Goujo has done is try to tether his retarded imouto down to earth before she destroys herself.

Doesn't seem to be working.

Didn't seem to work for him either in the past.

Must run in the family.

All he ever does is complain and completely spoil the mood. Like when Chitose was just happy about the song ranking.

too bad none of them are watching ths show.

That's like getting happy over winning the paralympics.
Chitose is just dump and doesn't know that.

>hurr durr you're not allowed to get happy over little things
Do you also hate fun?

Sure.