Dio Brando is now the MC of the last anime you watched

Dio Brando is now the MC of the last anime you watched.

No Vampire powers, No Stand powers. Just him and his asshole personality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pB7W2Yd34ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=tLOsSI8OhNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hunter X Hunter
Well, I guess he would want to find Ging only to kill him. He would probably be pretty good at Nen too, but he wouldn't care about Kite or Pitou so he would go directly to Meruem. And die.

>Shuumatsu no Izetta
Dio is now the Archduchess of Eylstadt and fights back against the Germanians by using a witch as a weapons.

>Yuri on Ice

As if Dio wasn't gay enough.

>Hunter X Hunter
Not that much changes at first because he's also a mary sue.

>Long Riders!!

Dio is riding up the side of the mountain in a fucking custom $12,000 dollar climbing cycle that weighs around fucking 15 pounds. Full dura-ace, electionic shifting, lightest carbon god damn wheels money can buy.

This son of a bitch fucking cuts off our main characters, "Ahaha, you thought you would be the first to the top today? No, it will be I! Dio!"

This cat 6 son of a bitch starts to sprint to the top against the girls. You can hear the fucking laughter as he breaks out of sight.

Holy fuck, I hate him.

well, last thing i saw was jojo

>Fate UBW.

Could be pretty gud as a master, him and Sabers contrast would be a good dynamic. Alternatively if he had stand powers and was a servant, him and Rin could be cool as well.

> Shokugeki no Souma
How many breads have you eaten in your life?

>watched.
AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

saw as in watched, jojo is the only thing i watch since madoka, i dont even like anime

>Touken Ranbu Hanamaru

I dunno, guess he'll fuck up some swords.

Essentially Gordon Ramsay.

>RWBY

that would be interesting

>Flip Flappers with Dio and Jonathan replacing the main girls

>Sailor Moon
This would be fun to watch, especially how it was a Rei centric episode, I imagine him and Rei having banter almost as fun as she and Usagi.

>instead of taking Yurio's shit in that bathroom stall, Dio bust the shit out of his kneecaps
>the rest of the series is about Dio becoming a skater in prison

youtube.com/watch?v=pB7W2Yd34ZY

>Hey Dio you fag priest friend son before you get booze there's something you should know
>some dude who likes booze like i do and called his son the exact thing i called you has died and his son will be living here so you both will deliver alcohols to me for double drink
>his name is dio by the way just like you

Then they'd fight over position of the whiskey posioner.

DEO BRANDO and Asuaka Langley got it on in a Nerv bathroom, after which point DEO BRANDO raped 12 angels in the ass and saved the world. He denied his opportunity to become God as he testified to himself that he already was one. Mari Illustrious still doesn't know how she went through so many panties with so little juice.

The prologue reveals that DEO BRANDO used his well deserved status as Hero of the Universe to grant everyone their own personal Rei clone. He later ran for President of Japan under the banner "You're a Hell of a Mother Fucker with DEO BRANDO" He won with 127.3 million votes to one. Misato Katsuragi maintained that she voted against him in a fit of jealousy, as she was denied sex with him that day since DEO BRANDO was too busy visiting pastry shops. Anno Hidaki would later reveal that he is working on 15 sequels, all at the same time, as he found DEO BRANDO "simply too inspiring an individual to only have one or two"

What is Asuka reading?

Japanese romance novels.

I guess if I had to kill huge alien monsters for a living I'd probably need some pretty intense "alone time".

>kuroko's basketball
AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>haikyuu
He would put laxative in his opponents water bottles and stomp on their toes.

>dragon ball kai

It would be like dragon ball with 2 vegetas.

>TTGL

I'm pretty sure he has enough will power to take on the Anti-Spiral leader himself

> Spice and wolf.
YOU THOUGH YOUR GOD WAS THE WOLF, BUT IT WAS ME, DIO !

Dio summons Gilgamesh, who promptly murders the fuck out of him.

>Implying they wouldn't come to a mutual understanding from perfectly comprehending eachother

Nah, Gilgamesh adores mankind and is an egotistical maniac who sees himself as the only one able to lead us to our glorious destiny.

Dio hates people and just lusts for power. Gilgamesh would be disgusted by him.

>Boku no Hero Academia
Well I fucking doubt he'll get One for All because if he had that the series would be pretty short. Although the thought of someone having a time stop quirk could be interesting as a villian who's trying to get one for all.

Also I think Bakugou would have a bleeding nose every single time he's in the same scene as Dio.

>Yugioh Arc-V
So pretty much Yuri as the MC
What deck type would Dio use?

Does it have to be anime?
I was watching Black Adder Season 2 and 3 yesterday, he would fit right in.

>it just so happens they never meet each other
>everyone else confuses those two creating a lot of misunderstandings
>both think they're just getting pranked

>DR3
It would be a goddamn masterpiece to watch. Just imagining the sheer amounts of butthurt and rage he can pull out of Kyosuke would be so worth it

dis

youtube.com/watch?v=tLOsSI8OhNo

>Eiken
>Gay vampire in tittyland

dis gon be gud.

>currently watching Battle Tendency arc

Kars would be a more entertaining villain, that's for sure.

>Prisma Illia
oh boy its wrong in so many levels...and i will fap to that idea so hard

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>Dio abuses the ReSpawn ability when things don't go his way.
>Dio asks to be adopted into the Rosewaal family.
>He would've stolen all the magic out of clown library and would've made Beatrice his familiar.
>Rem loses her virginity in the hallway of the manor.
>Dio would've kicked Julius ass.
>Emilia would be sucking his dick as he sits around outside doing nothing viewing her as his ticket to the throne of the kingdom.
>Dio would've took off Al's helmet and would view Priscilla as Emilia's greatest enemy.

Honestly Re:Zero would benefit from Dio replacing Subaru.