Baboon Nurse Laughs While WW2 Veteran Gasps for Life

youtube.com/watch?v=lU6NlK3OQDc

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-18/gasping-air-atlanta-nursing-home-staff-laugh-wwii-veteran-dies-after-calling-help

>Staff at the Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation Center laughed as a decorated World War II veteran took his last gasps of air after frantically calling for help six different times, according to a shocking new investigation from 11Alive.com.

>The investigation included the release of a never before seen hidden camera video that not only completely contradicted statements given by the nursing home staff but also proved, without a shadow of doubt, that the nursing home essentially let the decorated veteran die as if it were a joke.

>The video is so disgusting that attorneys for the nursing home repeatedly tried to stop its release, going through a series of court battles with the local news station in which they hoped that the media would be ordered to censor the footage.

>Thankfully, the judge in the case ruled in favor of actual journalism and the nursing home, after seeing no other possible outcome, eventually dropped their appeal to the Georgia State Supreme Court.

How do sub 100 IQs even get licensed to care for human life?

This nigress deserves a free helicopter ride.

And what about Hurican Irma this year when ELEVEN senior citizens were left to die literally across the street from a hospital? Do you have the ethnicity of everyone responsible for that?

yeah blacks did that one too

Even on your deathbed
N E V E R
E
V
E
R
R E L A X
E
L
A
X

The benefits of Affirmative Action.
I'm raging so fucking hard. My Granddad fought in Iwo Jima and is living in a retirement home right now (not a convalescent home). He's in good health now but I sure hope he doesn't end up in a situation like this.

>And what about Hurican Irma this year when ELEVEN senior citizens were left to die literally across the street from a hospital? Do you have the ethnicity of everyone responsible for that?

Good point. It amazes me that we trust them to care for human life. Every black "health care professional" I have ever seen in real life is usually a 40+ year old sheboon who weighs north of 240 lbs, who plays Candy Crush or whatever on their Obama-sanctioned TracFone.

I know for sure that I am not going to retire at northeast atlanta health and rehabilitation center
1500 south johnson ferry road
telephone number:
four oh four as an area code then two five two and finishing off with two zero zero two!

>be ZOG soldier
>travel 10,000 miles across the Pacific to kill gooks
>kill gooks who were drafted and had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor
>be damn proud about it for the rest of your life
>get medals for being a cold blooded killer
>fast forward
>be frail old helpless fuck withering away in old people's home
>call that POC woman who you used to call a nig monkey during your young years for help
>gargle and die as she realized the irony of the situation and begins to laugh with relief for the first time since generations

Karma is a bitch.

Comes many decades later.

Source?

Big if true.

How do we know if the nurse who was laughing, was just laughing at something completely unrelated to this vet? Im not trying to defend the nursing home, but the laugh couldve been taken out of context. Isnt it possible a nurse said something funny, that didnt have anything to do with the vet at all? Even if thats the case, its unprofessional.

Well yeah, they were probably laughing at something else, but it's appalling because they're yukking it up while someone is dying and they're not doing shit about it.

>WW2 Veteran

Treat your parents the way you'd like to be treated by your children.

>Isocrates

This veteran pest with the average 56 American IQ should have die long ago.

>entirely reliant on head movies to make any sort of point, no matter how psychotic

Wanna go for a ride?

Dude fought Hitler to save Jews. Only to have those same Jews come up with the Affirmative Action program's that put these Sheboon's in the position they used to kill him.

Sad but this is what he fought for

He fought for our freedom. without thinking about himself and putting others before him. How can we ruin these nurses lives? I suggest someone beat her until she screams help me over and over again, or even long slow torture.

>policies enacted decades after WWII are what WWII veterans fought for, because I'm an edgy Nazi who likes anime, and therefore forgives Imperial Japan for their crimes

reminder that this is who kvetches about brutality when white people start sticking up for themselves

You shall die of ass cancer... as the same monkeys laugh at your death throws ... realizing they were subhuman regardless of how your politics.

Innocent gooks

Probably cried wolf a hundred times before

Old people suck

Karmic law at work. In the grand scheme of things, there is absolute justice in nature.

Pretty damned dusgusting

it's what he fought for, fuck him

unironically hope he suffered as much as possible

cuckold bitch. he fought for the jews and big black cock

I hope ever boomer in Australia, the USA, New Zealand and Canada dies like this.

Is liberal boomer hate justified?

Yes. I think it is.
they diden't have they right to irreversibly alter the civilization they inherited via mass non-white immigration.

Based magapede, show us your saggy milkers cunt.

Your mother will die this way... but a bit slower and in more pain.

>How do sub 100 IQs even get licensed to care for human life?
affirmative action and preferential placement.

the nazis fought communism and the kikes

amerisharts killed germans instead of commies

they get cucked in the sixties by jewish commies

can you follow this okay, burgershart?

the aryans were smiling down from heaven as he suffered

Well maybe she should have focused on a stable family instead of x3 marriages and too many boyfriends.
(Selfish hedonism).

She will reap the rewards the boomer deserves. Dumped in a nursing home and I will pick one with as many non-white nurses as possible.
Since 'diversity is our strength' and all.