Who would win in a 1 on 1 war between India and Pakistan?

Who would win in a 1 on 1 war between India and Pakistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1947
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=MkhsF7K2ui4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The rest of the world

Brilliant!

This.
(beat me to it!)

FPBP!

fpbp

That's a nice edgelord post, but it would most likely end in nuclear war, so the rest of the world would be fucked too.

It'll be one hell of a shitstorm.

The West lol.

Good.

After the Nuclear Weapons fall, I would say the cockroaches (not Turkey).

India. The thing with fucking Islam is that when you start to believe in it, you drop everything, because 'Allah will take care of me' and imams are constantly telling you how you are best people in the world, so nobody does anything.

Bangladesh.....

>tfw waiting for nukes to drop on us but they never do
What the fuck will it take for rest of the world to nuke us?

/thread

Pakistan. How is that even a question?

Would anyone notice the difference, including Pakistanis?

The world

Brilliant

India, obviously. They have way more rage built up inside them due to their tiny dicks and inferiority complexes.

I've got a pooinloo friend on facebook, so I'm just gonna post some stuff from him. It's worth it. Since the subject of India was brought up, I'll consider it on topic.

India would probably shit all over those ragheads.

Probably India because they have the numbers to just zerg rush the fuck out of Pakistan, who only have so many soldiers who follow the government and aren't more loyal to some tribe in another part of the country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1947

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War

Dude is crazy.
>Seek mental help
>Like all the pajeets.There are pajeets who are talking to themselves on the threads these days.
>i once saw a thread in which 250+ posts were from pajeet who himself started the thread and there were 300 replies(ROFL)
>pajeets===mentally challenged

Unironically India. They can take Pakistan rename it to Indiana for all I care. To be honest, that would be preferred immensely.

No shit dude, I've been cataloguing this pajeet's anti-whiteness for years now. And the worst part is that he's only ever dated big fat white chicks as far as I know. All his friends are white too, except his butt buddy is a korean. They had a podcast where they complained about white people for a while.

Fucking pajeets. Human cockroaches all of them.

The score is 4-0

we never went to the moon, there is no ISS and the jews created islam.

>pajeets are virgin and lonely
>we should kick their asses outta of Canada and US
>there was a pajeet who himself was living in US and saying that i dont care about US and all i care about is that i grow stronger.
>SJW army should be called to kick all these pajeets outta of US and Canada

The rest of the world

>i want to kill this pajeet so bad

No you'll still drown

BUILD THE WALL

fpbp

Jej, what a faggot do you know him personally?

>kill this pajeet
>and throw his dead body in a sewer.
>shit goes to shit

Yeah, he's a massive anti-white faggot. I know him personally. He only keeps cucks on his FB friends list and kicks off anyone who argues with him. I've been relatively silent or casually accepting of him, so he doesn't kick me.

begone

goruchor

fukkin finito. finished. done!
/thread

Was he born in India, he might kick you put but post this

Mandir vahi banega

wtf does it even matter if he block u or something
u a fag or what

best delete your fb acc like I did
trust me you will feel a lot better

>pajeets are racist as fuck
>soyboy braggin about fucking fat women
>thats we need to stop accepting these uneducated and mediocre pajeets at all cost
>where is Chuck Norris when you need one?

English board moochli mar

>our martial arts
>our religion

Last I checked Tibetans were gooks, not poos.

And the coup de grace, he actually pulled a show bobs and vagine on a girl "when he was drunk". Then he decided to get social justice points by calling himself out.

This is the only correct answer.

Oh, and one more for good measure. He thinks Good Will Hunting is about him.

>well if he becomes a problem a know some dudes who can make his pajeet ass disappear without any trace
>I will search this fag on fb

I'm not sure about the martial arts but the religion is still ours

im ok with it as long as its thermonuclear war with no survivors and no flood of "rapefugees" who cant use a toilet

And these are the white people who enable this shit:

The rest of the planet

obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=MkhsF7K2ui4

Here he is implying that Elliot Rogers targeted asian men (he thinks he's asian).

Pakistan would win because China would help Pakistan to protect their investments.

India obviously, but its a question of how much damage Pakistan could inflict in turn since they do have nuclear weapons.

that settles it

>well call SJW army and make his pajeet ass disappear
>fucking fag
>i think worst part is those white fag who are commenting on his posts
>Just kill and isolate this fag,he will die of isolation

dfdfd

India, considering it will be a first world country in two years

Sanitation

China would just let both kill each other and take the land.

Cognitive dissonance

>yeah i think it will be like this only
Chinese will support one pajeet to fight other other subset of pajeets and in the end China will only win.

> the world is his toilet

ORBITAL POO BOMB BY 2020

BETTER THAN NUKE ! WATCH !

Fuck off just seriously fuck off NOW you are making me so angry by how stupid you are being to me and no respect for India you talk about poor people only okay then your country is full of degenerate cunts who piss on the street and drink alcohol to excess and vomit in taxis and throw food on the floor because it is so bad because your British food is so bad and your idiot fucks let people steal money from you and then apologise because you don't want to get arrested for offending them your women are all disgusting inbreds and the few who look half decent get treated like gods even though they are stupid because your government only protects rich foreign business owners and you guys love them because they sometimes wave a flag and point at the queen and you are so retarded and the one nuclear missle base you have is about to sink because it is so old you are so high with depression and suicide because you are trapped in debt from birth but when you want to be happy all you have to look at is blackpool fucking tower and endless grey skies if I was British I would have killed myself by now but thank god I live in beautiful India and get to laugh at your cunt life you pathetic faggot enjoy brexit

Super Diarrhea?

An alliance between Chinks and Pajeet would be god-tier. Islam is the enemy of humanity. No offence, Muhammad.

Pakistan, obviously.

What fuck-wit suggested this. Looking in from where I sit.. you both have the same challenges; India and Pakistan have bigger challenges.. if you want to annihilate each other go for it,, if not will we have to find new cab drivers.

pol never fails

Bengali girls would win

damn it came here to post this
also fpbp

Post her nudes you stupid faggot.

Pakistan obviously.
Our nukes are just better, more efficient, and have better ranges/yields.

fpbp

Toppest of keks

Fpbp