I'll use English so everyone can understand me here but my message goes to the people of Quebec...

I'll use English so everyone can understand me here but my message goes to the people of Quebec. I've lost hope and interest in the possibility that we would get our country someday but recently my concern about this as grown a lot. We, as a culture and a different nation are probably the FIRST in the whole West to face the possibility of seeing our own culture get destroyed by multiculturalism. It hurts me to say it but everyone in the West has to look at us and see something really important... The fate of Québec will happen to all of you. Educate yourself about Québec and what happened, hate us if you want but your country will follow us soon, changes have to be made. Maybe one of you will become powerful enough to change it all so I hope you will have the basic knowledge to help your country get out of this madness.

It's important that none of you ever lose hope as we did, if you do, it's over.

In other words, NATIONALISM IS THE ONLY WAY FOR THE WEST.

Tu veux dire la révolution tranquille ?

Nos 400 ans d'histoire. Plus récemment la chute du nationalisme au Québec.

Donc la révolution tranquille, ou on essaie d'imiter la France plutôt que d’être Québécois ?

my ancestors

>that flag

I am a 3rd gen Italian immigrant. How can I help?

good riddance. .. Quebec was a mistake

Do you think if there was a Canadian Nationalist political party that wanted to give Quebec an independance referendum it would get votes in Quebec or would they not vote for it because it would be an Anglo nationalist party?

Fight me coward.

haha welcome to the Canadian-Anglo cultural hellscape frog

The separatist cause has been weak for a while now, mainly because of how weak the separatist leadership has been for some time, so it isn't really a winning issue at the moment. It would depend on the details

Hey you plastic frog faggot get back in your god damn containment province and keep sending me that sweet maple syrup bux

Thanks - a real Canadian

Enjoy your Prime Minister, faggot.

I'd say the main issue right now is they don't know how to sell it. Anything ressembling nationalism will be considred xenophobia or other similiar accusations, which means political suicide. So they are constently walking on egg shells just in order to keep their jobs.

Going balls to the wall like Trump did might be the only solution but also quite possibly, if it were to fail, the final nail on the coffin.

I feel a little bad for Quebec. There is mass immigration going on in Canada including Quebec. These new immigrants will hold no loyalty to Quebec and will never vote to separate because they don't want to risk losing their benefits.

Canada is going down the shitter and we are pulling you guys with us.

Where was his family from, where was his dad from? He was born somewhere else because you cucks helped his dad get elected or he would be another faggot from Quebec

Everyone of you shitbags complains about Canada and then forgets you literal cucks keep voting to stay here

Fuck yourself

We lost because of it in 1995. Imagine today.

>you literal cucks keep voting to stay here
in 1995 the vast majority of french canadian voted to leave.

The political class are just cowards who don't realise how much people want them to be nationalist, so they just keep doing the same old thing

Oh really, well how did that work out for the only French Canadian province?

Oh right you still fly that beautiful red and white and not the blue of those surrender monkies that left you here as a cancer

At least you inherited their legacy of surrender

Why are you so bitter? Did I cuck you?

is that Genie Douchard poster dead? I hope so

Quebec gets fucked everyday and you people just keep voting to continue it and then come here and cry like everything happened by accident

Quebec is literally a SJW

Waaaa nothing is our fault waaaaa

Yeah I'm a separatist but I hated this motherfucker, his name was Outremont artist or something like that, he's from Montreal.

I saw him just this week

To me it's always looked like Quebec has, since the referendum anyway, encouraged immigration from places like Haiti and French North Africa. To bump up the number of French speakers. Amirite? That's what it looks like; on the streets. What could possibly go wrong.

Dude stfu I was in Montreal last month and there was more pakis and chinks than I've ever seen in my life and I'm from Oakville.

Civic nationalists literally the biggest cucks man

>Quebec dindu nuffin

so what was his name?

Are you an anglo? If yes you've been in the Anglophone part of Montreal, which means full of pakis because they came here thinking Canada was Anglo-only...

Mr. Westmount, as it has always been

>thinking Canada was Anglo-only...
Give it enough time and Quebec will be

I went all over Montreal and to Quebec city. It's just like that GTA. And if you mean the smaller towns are white well guess what so are all the small towns all over Canada you stupid faggot.

Can federalists and separatists get a plan to get rid of this annoying Eugénie Bouchard lover retard?

Well I actually like him

Go all over the fucking West, you idiot. That was the point of my Thread. We are being OVERRUN.

>how weak the separatist leadership has been for some time, so it isn't really a winning issue at the moment.

Money and ethnic votes.
You lost your chance in 95.
Sorry.

haha Quebec BTFO

For fuck sake, can't Americans participate to one of our threads for once ?

Your hot pocket inhaling, hemorrhaging, pockmarked asscheeks are sitting on the American continent. You are American

needy lil bitch

The purpose of mass immigration is cultural eradication. And it's good for big finance.

ty comrade Zhang.
how is weather in Vancouver today ?

Homogenised markets = cost savings

Why? I never participate in American threads

I personally don't really care about culture desu I just do as I do and would let my offspring do the same, as long as we kept the basic of the basic around I'm good

I think it just clicked for me. My senpai lives in MTL, Quebec. I’ve always disliked it because unlike the US, it’s so segregated culturally. Muslims w Muslims. Italians w Italians. Mexicans w Mexicans. And quebecans are extremely unfriendly and almost hostile.

But i married an Ontario girl and have gotten to learn Canada a bit more. Your post just made me realize that Canada is what fucked you guys. Y’all r just trying to preserve your culture and shit. Hence the culture “police”. Canadians are the ones that forced their cuck philosophy onto you guys. Fuck. No wonder y’all want to secede.

i hope it happens now.

Canada is so fucked..and if you frenchies are the last bastion of western culture out there then so be it. Poutine ain’t that bad anyway.

Quebec is our only hope at this point.

Keep Fighting.

(I am an Anglophone, Sorry)

"We, as a culture and a different nation are probably the FIRST in the whole West to face the possibility of seeing our own culture get destroyed by multiculturalism."

R H O D E S I A

>Hey why won't anyone pay attention to us?
Leafs who care about attention and recognition from other countries because they have a little brother complex are the worst kind of leafs.

t. former leaf (the only reason why I opened this thread)

I thought you guys had to learn French in school?

I mean, we started learning english around 3rd grade back in my days.

Honestly I don't want you guys to do anything. We hear about how kind and how agreeable all Canadians are. Well I call bullshit, I want to see Canada raise it's ugly, angry head and shake loose the kindness that they have been labelled with for too long. I want to see a Canada that people will respect. It is time for leafs(leaves) to cast aside old ways of socializing because at this point you are not playing on a fair field. You have immigrants who aren't nice, who don't speak your language but demand to be treated as (((equals))). Are they your equals leaf? Do they deserve to come to your country and destroy what your ancestors fought for? Someone mentioned that Quebec leadership has been weak- then you be the leader. Dethrone/unmask/erase them as leader and find a man that can bring about your destiny, a man like yourself.

They start english in 1st grade now.

Quebec nationalism is alive and well. St-jean baptiste is still widely celebrated, quebecois culture, media, celebrities, etc are still the most prevalent in the province.

Yes Montreal is a shit hole, but its always been like that. Quebec city however is experiencing a boom of immigration from french-speaking African countries, and Muslims. But that's not a Quebec problem, that's a Canadian problem.

I am worried about our government's "Century Initiative" where they are trying to achieve 100 million Canadians by 2100. This obviously means via mass immigration, since the deadline is only 80 years away and I don't expect a baby boom anytime soon.

There's much to be concerned about in our country, but Quebec and its national identity is still one of the strongest in the country.

Politics is not for me, I would rather not

Of the like 100+ some odd Ontarioans I know, not a single one has learned french through the school education system. It is a joke, even most people who go through actual french immersion programs don't learn the language.

Most Americans have no interest in Quebec. We see you as a provence of Canada that speaks French.
But I can sympathize with you seeing your culture destroyed. The same is happening to us and a lot of other western countries.

I guess the same could be said about our english courses, I've pretty much learned it by myself watching TV and playing vidya.

>tfw was done with my high school "enriched" english courses on my first year

You talk that shit, but sure as shootin when you walk into a polling booth you'll vote for a french prime minister over an anglo every fucking time, no matter what his fuckin policies may be.

Its been French prime Ministers for fifty fucking years, only harper broke the wave. Quebec has not only brought this upon itself, but the rest of us as well. You could have chosen to be anglicized, but you chose to be balkanized instead. I have little sympathy left for Quebec. Wake me up when you realize its better to be British then Nigerian!

I am actually half English and half French but went through the English school system, and French immersion is shit, they barely teach you anything and the most difficult thing they give you to read is trashy teen novels that are like 60 pages with big text.

I had one teacher who tried to show us stuff like Baudelaire one time, and I was basically the only one in class who understood it.

Can any Quebeqios help me understand how this situation came to be?

I voted Harper though.

The federal government needs to be able to tell Quebecers that they benefit from being in Canada in some way. This is one way that they do this, blatant Danegeld.

Do you have a map of what every province gives in taxes to Canada? Also, what do Canada invests back in each provinces aside from this little Equalization?

Can someone give me a quick redpill on Quebecois women. Are they American-tier hopeless roasties or are they actually worth a damn? I'm talking to one now and am debating whether or not I should visit her.

>Can any Quebeqios help me understand how this situation came to be?

74 seats.

Every Canadian Prime Minister for almost sixty years (with the exception of Harper) was born in Quebec. Our friends in Quebec will vote for any frenchman over an englishman no matter what that frenchman's policies are. Those french politicians loved to tax english canada and send the gibs to quebec to continue the vote buying.

We should have kicked quebec out long ago, we might have had a chance to save our country, they have dragged us all into the shitter with thier cuck Prime Ministers.

Name a single Prime Minister besides harper who wasn't born in Quebec.

This stupid argument was used for the last 50 years. Canada invests a lot of the money we pay in taxes to the rest of Canada in some kind of investments: Keystone pipeline, automobile industry, etc. while we get almost NOTHING back aside this shitty ''equalization payments''

Funny isn't it ? over a century of anglos trying to assimilate us using very drastic and violent methods is nothing compared to shitskins invading us.

Quebec has never been in such a dire situation not even after France lost

Turner
Campbell
Clark
Pearson
Dief

Did/does the Canadian government stifle Quebec's economy to keep this situation as the status quo?

Every nationality complains about their own women, it seems. Women who racemix aren't the best quality though, so you'd probably do better with an American one

Dief, for one

>This stupid argument was used for the last 50 years.

Stupid argument worked for the last 50 years.
Can't make a government without QC.
Even Harper.

Justin Trudeau (born in Ottawa)

>Quebec
>culture
Hahahahahahaha!

You could make the case, but I don't think so. Companies don't always like to do business here because of all the rules we have to protect the local culture, but it's worth being a bit poorer for that.

Quebec I used to hate you guys, but now I realize we're cut of the same cloth. You weren't wrong for wanting to break free and preserve your heritage - and now chaining yourself to us will inevitably destroy it. BC and Quebec don't belong in Canada.

I have always wanted to see Quebec have their own national team in hockey.

I lived in Montreal for several years and whilst I miss you faggots and Canada dearly, it was my first "multiculti" experience and everywhere I went whites were a minority, French or Anglo, didn't matter, it was a brown shit hole throughout.

when faced with a much bigger threat, it sure seem silly. I say we hang the traitors and deport the non-white then we go back to snubbing each other

Could it possibly be related to all the supposed corruption that I hear goes on in Quebec as well?

Well good for you. How many Quebecois voted for him. No, they formed the fucking cock-bloc to prevent conservatives from winning ffs. Well hows that separatist shit turning out for you now?

Quebecois are almost jew level backstabbers. We beat you. We won the fucking war. We were kind enough to not fucking genocide you, but instead offered you a place in our country, and not just a little seat at the junior table, but you rightful place to sit and even have special concessions ..... what did we get for that.

A KNIFE IN THE BACK!

You refused to be our friends. You kept on forever about separating, you voted tribally, regardless of shit policy.

It was fuckign Frenchman who originally came up with the term "multi-culturalism". A fucking french Prime Minister invented the fuckign term. That term is now being used by every fucking jew on the planet to destroy every white culture.

My father was born and raised in Montreal. I am absolutely ashamed of my french heritage. I am ashamed that our shortsightedness thought it somehow wise to stab the anglos in the back, when we could have embraced them as our friends. French Canadians have alot of work to do if we want to turn this shitshow around, and the first step is to embrace our anglo cousins, and let them know we stand with them no matter what.

Our uniform is the color of our skin, not our fucking language!

Quebecois are literally subhuman, btw

For sure. It's just this country is beginning to feel less and less like a Confederacy and more and more like a Union as Ottawa drags it's heels. You have to sympathize with why the Quebecois feel the way they do at least on some level. But yeah, there's no way we can prioritize that right now.

Quebec is there to stay. I live here and I have absolutely no fear for it. Everything out of Montreal is thoroughly uncucked and Southwestern Montreal is pretty uncucked as well. The province as a whole is like 85% white still or more, we just need a strong nationalist leader.

Corruption is just in specific fields like construction and engineering, and even then it's mostly in Montreal because the social fabric is weaker there because of all the immigrants (white or not)

If the "Conservatives" were actually conservative and nationalist, and not just multicultural neoliberals like every other party, then I would vote for them. Leo XIII and Pius XII, not (((Friedman))) and (((Rand))) ok?

>Our uniform is the color of our skin, not our fucking language!

People will realize this, but too late.

>we just need a strong nationalist leader.

this will not change the demographics, no matter how much you want.

we should reagroup in one country ,an fight united ,and europe seem the better place face the declining fate of our people .
canadian should came to france there is no other way

I saw Frenchies publicly castigate their children for speaking English on several occasions living there. I thought badly of it back then but these days I don't really give a fuck.

Sorry, but no. ALL of Montreal is a progressive, turbo-pozzed shit hole full of demisemiqueermuffin nigger trannies and lesbians merging souls with other lesbians to fight patriarchy. Canada in general is suffering a deep and possibly terminable case of HIV these days but Montreal takes the fucking cake for liberal agenda bullshit, to a nauseating degree. Can't speak for the rest of you homos, never branched out of that city in Quebec.

Yeah campbell, for two months.June 25, 1993, to November 4, 1993

Turner June 30 to September 17, 1984

Clark, what was it three months, back in seventies! June 4, 1979, to March 3, 1980

Thanks for making my point. All three became Prime Minister not by election but because a sitting Prime Minister stepped down. Not one of them could hold onot leadership of the party without support from Quebec members, and the Quebec members would never support anyone leading a federal party who wasn't French.

3 months, two months .... what a joke, that shows how long it took for our friends from quebec to come up with a knife!

I gotcha. The corruption being focused in construction and engineering explains why Canadians outside of Quebec hear a lot about infrastructure issues in Quebec.

Has that gotten any better over there lately? News over here loves to report tragedy but never follows up on what has been done.

I fucking hate montreal. I'm filled with rage when I stay there more than 5 hours in a row. So many fucking weirdo and endless fucking shitskin. What pains me the most is I know this is the future of the whole country

I didn't actually read your full post, but you get identity exactly backwards. First you are part of your family, then part of your community, then your ethnic group (which is a collection of interrelated families) and THEN maybe the civilisation-level stuff like "Western Civilisation" or "white." The lowest levels of identity are strongest.

Whenever there is a commission on something in Quebec, its purpose is to talk about the issue for a while while ultimately changing nothing. This is another aspect of the corruption, the government corruption. So no, it didn't really change much.

For this reason I am also not particularly concerned about the provincial Liberals starting a commission on systematic racism. Their conclusion will be that Quebecers are racist, and they will ultimately change nothing. The good thing is that such a stupid move obviously provokes a nationalist reaction.

I lived in Quebec and it was the worst fucking place I’ve ever lived in. Nowhere, and I mean nowhere else, except this shithole do people have language police.

Ordinary Quebecois are even worse. Where do you get the balls to stop people in the street to tell them which language they should be having a private conversation in?

You’ve no problem with Arabic, Spanish or Russian you only have problems with English. It’s not at all about preserving your ‘culture’, it’s about eliminating the English one. So enjoy your multiethnic shit-state free of the English... and their money. I mean Bank of Montreal’s headquarters are in Toronto, for fuck’s sake. That’s how competent Quebec is.

Crumbling infrastructure, nonexistent economy, rampant alcoholism and homelessness and for some reason mental fucking illness... all over the place.

Just fucking leave Canada already and live your hippy derelict utopian English-free paradise, but please, for fuck’s sake, stop bitching about your shithole fucking province. Nobody. Cares.

Dont presume to tell me what "my identity" is.

Every white person is a member of my family. Everyone else can go into the fucking oven.
(jews aren't white, they decided that, not me)

Not sure what you're talking about OP.. Quebec is probably one of the least effected places when it comes to multi culturalism in the West. If anything Quebec should be looking at France as an example of another French country getting destroyed by multi culturalism

>Thanks for making my point.

and thank for making my point, you cannot
win an election in Canada without QC.
That is why the frenchies have power.

I didn't tell you what your identity was. I told you that you were an idiot (I stand by this), and that you didn't understand identity.