The Heartwarming Story of a Foster Father Who Only Takes in Terminally Ill Children

Sup Forums BTFO

>Mohamed Bzeek, a 62-year-old Muslim immigrant in California, has spent the past two decades caring for terminally ill foster children. These children are neglected by the foster care system, frequently spending the whole of their short lives in state-run hospitals, and rarely get to experience love, hope, and laughter.

odditycentral.com/news/the-heartwarming-story-of-a-foster-father-who-only-takes-in-terminally-ill-children.html

This man is better than all of you put together.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L_wQ--Ebkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i can guarantee he molests them. he has the perfect cover. they die right after.

>muslim
>"takes care" of fostered children

What could possibly go wrong

this. or he is the 1 in a million "good muslim" which is still no excuse for accepting them into euro countries.

one of my friends is actually really good at singing that song but that's besides the point. i'm sick and tired of hispanic people being associated with this single by Puerto Rican singer Luis Fonsi featuring Puerto Rican rapper Daddy Yankee that topped the charts for a record time in the summer of 2017. please, if you have any hispanic, latino, portuguese or chilean friends, save them the trouble. don't ask them to sing despactio. #notallhispanics

his name is bzeek because that's the noise his adoptees make when he goes in dry

Sheesh, you guys are rough.

>jews crying about muslims

Shit u beat me to it.

put quotation marks around jews there

excellent!

and what great tripz with that as well.

yeah fuck having borders and laws and shit

So you have one example of a "good" Muslim, while there are plenty of examples of evil ones.

this

Hes mentaly ill. He likes to see people suffer.

>two decades
WOW.. speechles.. wow, i wasnt born 2 decades ago.

He gets boatloads of government cash for high maintenance wards of the State

Yes he is. Good for him. I’m not so ignorant that I refuse to acknowledge when a person does something truly outstanding. This man is a blessing to the world and everyone in it.

In the time it took me to write that at least one woman or child in the Middle East was raped.

>These children are neglected by the foster care system, frequently spending the whole of their short lives in state-run hospitals, and rarely get to experience love, hope, and laughter

Good. They're genetically inferior and weak. They should all die slow painful deaths. They don't deserve love

True and true.

>free welfare and terminally ill pussy
he's in heaven

Check'd and Kek'd

I prefer not to be cynical about it or make any funnies. He's just a good, good man. A Libyan who came here in 78.

>rape kids
>they die of cancer a few days/weeks later

the perfect crime

a d e n o c h r o m e
h a r v e s t i n g
v a m p i r e

This guy gets it.

That's nice of him

>life is pain
>gobbles down 28 litres of colored ice and fourteen pounds of fried tendies

in a way in kind of a good gig. If you have a son and he turns out to be a total asshole, you're stuck with him. but if he only lasts a few years, then you get another shot at the next one.

I figured this out in like 5th grade honestly. Some chick a grade ahead of me died of cancer and me, being a good student in bio, I realized that because she didn't get to reproduce, it was best for the human race

Fuck retards in my school made a big deal of it too. Like jfc who care. When I graduated 3 years later, cunt had an award named after her (some bullshit about being caring and what not).

I met her once before she died and she was a total cunt

Fucking brute.

(chequed)
This is no doubt what is actually happening in this situation.

This guy reminds me of my old Arabic teacher, who is also one of the good ones.
youtube.com/watch?v=_L_wQ--Ebkg

If you can ignore all the hardcore edge left here by Sup Forums's resident 15 year olds, OP's story is kind of an interesting one too.

it's about $2000 a month, not really a boatload of cash for round the clock care.

>Sup Forums BTFO
someone hates Sup Forums ?

easy to rape when they are going to die

>adopting kids you know won't need college tuitions
wew lad my hero

this sand nigger i will give full props and benefit of the doubt to.... i sincerely hope the light he portrayed himself in was factual and accurate.....

>all the soycucks immediately respond by calling him a rapist

Can't even acknowledge anyone's good deed, eh? You cucks are literally the same thing as the leftists with differently ideologies.

>differently
Hajeeb, get your grammar together before you start insulting and attacking.

Imagine those hairy wet lips trying to forcefully kiss a 12 year old weak girl

He fucks them to death.