Having the otaku protagonist choose the most boring, most "realistic" girl

>having the otaku protagonist choose the most boring, most "realistic" girl
Talk about spitting in the audience's face. Save your lessons for another story; people read TWGOK for the fun characters and situations that don't exist in real life. Having the protagonist choose the boring "real" girl is an insult and a hypocrisy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/angelfrench_tnr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you mean that she wasn't just a trope, then yes, she was the most boring girl

Considering the author himself was a hikkiNEET for 5 years, I think he's trying to tell you something.

>boring
Yeah, cause the generics tsundere, genki, childhood friend, tomboy, ojou-sama, bookworm, and more were really "entertaining" to watch

there is like 10 girls still in love with him.
and keima cheat before

He chose the most logical ending.
Chihuahua was adorable in every way.
Probably only manga who didnt went with the most obvious pick.

>still mad

>choosing your romantic partner based on how "exciting" they are

t. Emotional child

m8, this is a culture that still portrays their first unifer as satan because he dared to be different and thought tradition was fucking dumb

>choosing your romantic partner based on how it will make you appear

t. teen

Did the mangake do anything else after ?
This series only survived because of the otakus and he gave them the middle finger.

Compared to a jar of air? Yes.
>I hate "generic" characters but read it anyway
Gotta love pretentious asshats. You're not fooling anyone.

Let me guess, you wanted karate girl to win.

I actually quite enjoyed the ending

It's the gift that keeps on giving. Someone post it.
RIGHT NOW

>The van is already at the scene.

Okay, that made me smile

He made a manga about brothers who made desserts and if i recall correctly, it ended a few weeks ago.

Best grill won
get over it

>I can't read.
This is basically what you wrote.

Pay attention, nigger.

Also Chihiro was far from "boring".

>>I hate "generic" characters but read it anyway
>Gotta love pretentious asshats. You're not fooling anyone.
?

Not him but the point of TWGOK's premise was mostly generic girls and the amusing protagonist capturing them, but discovering a little more that made them and the world special.

Whether you deny it or not, Chihiro was objectively the most special. They also actually fucking liked one another. Most of the girls that fell for Keima fell for lies.

When did Chihiro start to like him anyway?
At the beginning of the manga?

>2 years later
>still being this mad

Pretty much, but when he helped her out was the final nail on the coffin.
For an otaku austin powers, Keima was an ikemen.

C'mon OP. It was clear she was going to win after the goddess arc.
Also calling a girl who isn't designated to a silly anime stereotype "boring" is pure bullshit, if anything that made her one of more interesting character in the manga.

According to Chihiro it started at the start of the school year.

She was best girl, so I don't see a problem.

There were only two options based on how the manga had handled the character development: Ayumi and Chihiro. All the other goddess girls weren't even given proper development. I'm still mad about Yui. But at least Chihiro wasn't just a girl who got seduced and because she remembered she remained in love with him.

obligatory

Before the beginning.

This is why her "capture" arc was so weird.

Adding to this, Elsie becoming his actual little sister had me smiling for days. That was too precious.

Moral of the story: Don't read haremshit.

>implying that people who look for reliability and routine in a partner are teenagers

t. 20 something who thinks he's figured it all out

>one of the few unusual harems
>Don't read haremshit
Are you retarded?

>When Sup Forums cared enough about anime & manga to have shitstorms this massive

The last thing I remember was Mine winning in AGK. Was there a more recent one?

Yessssss this pleases me.

is she the jeb bush of this series?

this made the 2016 result seems pale not really

She's the quiet book girl of the series

Hinata winning. How could you forget that?

Does it matter? Haremshit is still haremshit.

but we already have the book girl. Tenri is the shy childhood friend who is unable to confess or make keima fall for her because she is weak like jeb bush.

This counts?

It matters since you're implying it's the same exact thing when it's not.

If it's not a common issue to harem why would you say "don't read haremshit"?

Also Orihime winning the Ichigobowl.

I screwed up and mistook her for Shiori. I suppose your comparison makes sense

So even when she was acting like a bitch to Keima, she still liked him?

>refurnishing your insecurities and calling it " look for reliability and routine"

t. eternal adolescence

That made most people mad, it's not quite the same.

Yes, because Keima was an awful annoying nerd, nobody liked him.

I don't know why people flipped their shit. He got the superior girl at the end.

>filename

Because there is more issues to modern haremshit than the issues in TWOGK. They are simply not worth reading desu.

I don't disagree.

Axiom 1: Anybody who doesn't like Chihiro has objectively shit taste.

Axiom 2: Anybody who didn't see this ending coming ever since Chihiro's very first arc is literally retarded, or completely delusional.

By observing these two axioms we can conclude anybody who can claim this ending was "spitting in the audience's face" is retarded, delusional and has shit taste.

>it's another anime/manga/LN/VN/H-game which the creators tries to shit on the viewers and tell them to stop enjoying the medium and go out

Actually I think OP is one of the rare cases that doesn't like Chihiro but did understand the ending. Thus why he is saying it's spitting in his face because he would prefer a message of 2D > 3D rather than the one presented.

I never said I hated generic character, Did I?
Gotta love poeple who don't have reading comprehension.
All I said was that compared to Chihiro all the other girls were classical tropes, so the character of Chihiro was a breath of fresh air

This, that was one of the few ending that made me feel completely satisfied

Tenri is a mess!

You're right, Sensei was the best girl of the entire series

Sidonia caused quite a scene

>since Chihiro's very first arc

How so?

A strong flag was raised when it was revealed that she wasn't a thermometer, but nothing really stood out to me during Chihiro's initial capture

It's more like she's bringing him to the van.

Chihiro: Look, I think Tenri is a nice person, but I'm intelligent and tough. Tenri said when Keima came to confess he comes as an act of love.
Tenri: but that true, he-
Chihiro: am I talking or you are talking?
Tenri: bb-bbut
Chrihiro: you can go back, you are not talking
Tenri: (nervous gibberish)
Chirhiro: you interrupted me, you apologies Tenri? No. (continue talking)

Chihiro's initial capture is only particularly good in retrospect, on a first read you'll miss why it's special. I know this, as a Chihirofag who became a Chihirofag long after her arc and was originally an Ayumifag.

Chihiro's first arc subtly displays that she already likes Keima, and shows Keima getting to know a "target" without manipulating them. He doesn't lie a single time in that arc, and it is the ONLY arc like that. Seriously, he even keeps his promises that he makes at the end of it.

But you'll probably miss that all at first.

Which reminds me, it wasn't a capture, that is a big reason it's special. He didn't actually "capture" her heart.

would've been better had she not mindwiped all of hell

>girl who likes him for the way he is
vs.
>girls who liked him due to him putting on a perfect boyfriend persona

The whole point is that he realizes that she's the one he can't put up a persona for and manipulate, but likes him anyway. Also that it's kind of messed up becoming someone you're not to get a girl to like you

>messed up becoming someone you're not to get a girl to like you

so.... like every girl I've ever dated in the history of mankind

you have no idea how this works, do you?

You don't pretend to be someone you're not to get into a serious relationship, not unless you're prepared to lie a lot or stop lying eventually.

And almost nobody lies to the extent Keima did in this series in real life.

>Comparing real life with manga
You're the one who doesn't know how it works

While i don't like Chihiro that much she was ok, if something it felt kind of rushed and could use a little more chapters.
What angers me is the fucking ending as a whole, a completely SHIT arc filled with boring and pointless things just for it to end wiht a reality rewrite. Haqua even forgot her best friend even existed in the end Fuck that.

I'm more mad the series itself became a generic harem when it could have been a more meta take on the genre.
Japan seems hell bent on trying to avoid pointing out the serious flaws Harems have. Key one being that it's called a harem but rarely does MC have multiple women, which the term means.

>comparing manga with real life
Not that guy, but there's no reason to talk about pretending being messed up or not if we're not comparing it to real people.

Fuck OP. I was a full Ayumifag and I still enjoyed the ending, it was perfect in all respects. This is still one of my favorite manga.
Also, the anime was ok but those openings were amazing. I still remember episode 12 from the first season due to those.

I am that guy. I didn't feel like arguing.

Maybe I'm dating wrong, who knows?

But you always put your best face on, stay interesting, and work doubly hard to maintain it.

This. 3DPD a shit.

I'm still waiting for a Goddess spin-off.

Maybe after his other manga is axed, he'll bring us The World Goddess Only Knows.

But he didn't pick the most boring girl, that's why she won.

He picked the only girl he could read like a children's book, or manchild's game in this case.

He better. Still lots you can do with them.

couldn't*

That's a very important typo to catch.

>author give every goddess a boyfriend
>all of them lost their virginity before Keima
>even more waifufags kill themselves

His new manga ended a few weeks ago.

Was it axed?

I was talking about ねじの人々

Who is sexiest Kaminomi and why is it Chihiro?

I'd rather detective Shiori with assistant Tsukiyo searching for answers as to what happened to them (I felt they had the best non romance plot hook at then end of the series) while the other characters show up from time to time.

>Play around with the hearts of various women
>Never gets punished for being a two timing scumbag

Keima should've been killed at the end of this.

>MC picked the girl who was unpredictable unlike the others whose brains worked like a galge heroine
Chihiro best girl.

y-you too

That sounds great. Much better than if we was to follow boring Tenri and Diana.

Iirc, it was only Chihiro and the quiet chick (Diana?) Whos love was actually genuine.

The Nisekoi result?

Reread it again, the candy is in the van, but who's ready to swallow a whole lot of sticky goodness.

>Wakaki is still roleplaying on Twitter as Tenri

twitter.com/angelfrench_tnr

Just fucking wait OP. Yui winning the hachibowl will shake this board faster than Fukushima.

he said none of his previous works have been successful, only this one was and his new one too was too short

It was the only logical conclusion to the serie at this point
It could have been way, way better than it was. That last arc should have gone the steins gate or qualia way.

>didn't made his waifu real as a reward for saving the world
>ruined god by making her fall in love with a shitty girl
I was already banking on lc/athena/demon tsundere to win the keimabowl and none of them won

Ramen girl still best girl