Steins;Gate
ChaoS;Head
Occultic;Nine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45Hv4eht4G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than Steins gate, but not as good as chaos head

but chaos head is objectively sh*t and steins gate is objectively excellent

Holy f*ck! I thought that I was the only one who intentionally censor my curse words.

There weren't enough robots in a show about robots.

Still better than occult;nine, though.

Its kind of boring
Steins gate is better, and chaos head is funnier

Frau is objectively the best.

Aki was the best Sci;Adv

Steins;Gate is great.
Robotic;Notes is boring and kind of dumb most of the times, the only interesting thing is the girl's illness and how they got it, and the anime doesn't explore it much (hopefully the VN does).
Chaos;Head has an interesting premise but the anime is shit, the VN is probably way better.
I haven't seen Occultic;Nine yet.

I'm tempted to read the VN just for her. She seems like she would have the most interesting route.

Would you build robots with her?

I thought R;N was pretty bad.

You're a faggot.

Yes.

Chaos;Child is my favorite. I have played all the VNs except R;N.

I would create a humanoid with her if you know what I mean.

Bass Status:
DROPPED

Duhuhu

robotics;notes is fun and a good watch,
my kind of technical

also, why the fuck does everyone hate the chaos;head anime? it wasnt that bad, animation aside

BOKU TACHI WA

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=45Hv4eht4G0

In terms of Storyline

Steins;Gate >>>> Robotic;Notes

RN dropped the ball so hard halfway through trying to juggle so many subplots

In terms of Cast

Robotic;Notes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Steins; Gate

Aki is the the genki optimistic girl done Just RIGHT. And Kai is a really good counter for her, being indifferent to her cause, but still caring enough about her to pull through when she needs him. And Frau is just entertaining on screen.

I hated the S;G's cast aside from Okabe though.

I'd show her my robotic penis

Of course.

None of them are a better waifu than Serika.

What the fuck is that gibberish under the title?

Gunvarrel figure in forever limbo and still no R;N elite for the west.

53 years later, I'm still crying.

this and Oct9 was enjoyable, not too cliche, hype , but enjoyable.

Steins;Gate is in my top 10.

That season was good times.

>you will never watch PP1 as it airs with Sup Forums again

Well at least I have my yearly installment of best love story come December.

It may not be as good as S;G but at least it has The Best male protag of those 4. That nigga does what needs to be done without bitching like faggot, he more like a cold-ass hitman n' shit, calculating shit like a motherfuckin' supercomputer and being all methodical and not taking shit from anyone. This nigga ain't fucking around.

Plus, he got the crazy bitch and the genius & crazy bitch! dayum son, two bitches and they ain't fighting for yo' dick nah, they both are embracing the dick, maybe takin' turns n' shit to suck it but fighting? nah. Nigga u like the muthafuckin' Charlie Sheen of the anime that's ma boi!

Kai sucks.

So basically a gary stu?

>it has The Best male protag of those 4
No, it doesn't. That guy's a dumb faggot, fuck off.
The other characters are good at least.

>people watching anime based off of visual novels

Why not just read the VN instead? It's the same plot, but with variety and personal involvement in the characters on an individual level that isn't limited by a season.

Did you even watch the show? Don't you ever practice before taking a test? And how do think he was giving commands to the robot to do things?

Nah, gary stus are born with "muh special power" or whatever they have that they just move a finger and it's game over for everyone else. Kai is more like a detective, he investigates, acquires evidence & formulate a plan based on what he found. Anything else is deemed unnecesary and thus is discarded.

>Kai is a bad character

Because he didn't give a fuck about petty problems and drama? Step it up post-moot Sup Forums.

>saved the world because he knows and does things
>dumb

I believe you're mistaking R;N MC for C;H MC. That guy is dumb and a weeb faggot. He fits your descrption perfectly.

We're talking about a guy who plays a videogame on a glorified touch screen phone. It's fucking retarded.

So much this.
I guess most of Sup Forums now like beta-faggots MC's trapped in an Isekai or fighting in a Battle Harem so they can self-insert as them because they are too lazy to even use their imagination to create a world or a story full of lewd 2d grills.

Playing too much that videogame saved everyone's life.

Connect the dots, I know you're not that dumb.

No, the guy is retarded for not using a good controller like he should.

Nigga what?
Name a better way to control a robot then. Consider that you only have 1-2 days to learn how to do it.

Boy, you must be the type of guy that gets angry because someone use Haskell for programming instead of "ye olde C", spitting that he's retarded because he should use the language you want and not the one he actually knows.

Then we continue to tell them how it is every year

What the fuck is this cancerous ESL abortion of an OP trying to ask?

Robotics;Notes was the only Semicolon entry I like.

4 years ago, good times

>Name a better way to control a robot then.
A proper controller.

Does this show have some weird, dark twist or a deceptive sort of depth like Steins;Gate or Occultic;Nine? I dropped it extremely early because the concept of a group of high schoolers robot-battling sounded extremely boring to me.

I'll tell you if you can beat me at video games.

That's adorable user

>Chaos;Head has an interesting premise but the anime is shit, the VN is probably way better.
It is.

Kai didn't go through even a tenth of the shit that Takumi had to deal with.

>Chaos;Child is my favorite.
You don't speak Japanese, right?

Chaos;Head anime was really bad. Too rushed and was way too confusing (not in a good way). Steins;gate is the most mainstream-able of all 4 imo. I really liked Steins;Gate. :)

Takumi died for our sins.

Come 1v1 me Dust 2 on short, faggot.

We play unreal tournament or we don't play at all.

Okay I'm up for it.
I might have no experience with UT, but I'll play ya.

>Consider that you only have 1-2 days to learn how to do it.
>Learning how to control a robot in 1-2 days.

Yeah, good luck with not saving the world. Using the videogame's controller as the robot's controller is the main reason he was able to save everyone, and he could do it because he knew how to use that controller. That being said, a proper controller is one that can make the robot function properly so, the vg controller acted as a proper one, or do you have a degree in robotics or something similar and know how exactly has to be "a proper controller?"

>Better than Steins gate

You think? I thought it wasn't nearly as good. The antagonist and its methods/motivations don't really make a lot of sense.

Sadly the computers I have with me can't run it. You'll lose another time, user.

Did they ever explain the literal deus ex machina that fell out of the sky at the perfect time to power their shitty robot?

I guess it's on us to save them from their own doom.

Yeah its a magnetic monopole.

Memetic Monopole Magic

That face and quote angers me every time

That's not the problem, the problem is that he wasn't using a controller in the first place.

Was he using the power of love?

Is this game getting localized?

Not a chance in hell

fug, time to learn another language

I don't want to give up hope

>OMG IT'S A MONOPOLE, IT ONLY HAS A CHARGE AT ONE END

Oh boy, how exciting. Really gets the blood flowing.
Why am I supposed to care, exactly?

Yeah, all you have to do to make one is cut a magnet in half.

Chaos Head and Chaos Child are the only good ones, the former only in VN form. In anime form all of them are shit.

Rightfully. You should always program everything in machine code.

you DO know that C is outdated as fuck, right?

Reread my post.

Ahhhhh, stop. Fuck this part!

That takes me back.

Man smartphones still have a long way to go. The Aki nendo box advertised the use of an app to make the nendo wear the cat outfit as well.

Aki a perfect. I might go re-watch the confession now.

Crippled Cyborg Convenience Store Waifu was best Waifu.

I'm not going to debate whether it was good or not, but it was really fucking cozy in the first half. The OST was great, too.

WRONG TROUSERS, GROMMIT!

Frau best.

Fuck, I heard her spine cracking.

shame she died

That's some good ears you've got on you, user. I can't hear anything.

What kind of kid owns a box cutter?

the kind who wants to do something bad

Unboxing threads on a Taiwanese trading card website?

Aki is way too delicious

plz