When we were living in caves in 10 BC and had bones in our nostrils why weren't women allowed to have an opinion?

When we were living in caves in 10 BC and had bones in our nostrils why weren't women allowed to have an opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
theguardian.com/science/2014/apr/30/neanderthals-not-less-intelligent-humans-scientists
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

biology
in pre-historic times only 20% of males carried offspring, while around 70-80% produced. This carries interesting

If one clan or group is conquered, women will likely survive and produce more offspring. The men will die because they are competition. The men create the group for security and protection of it's women.

Women could care less about the success of a society because they'll survive and serve their only purpose regardless of their surroundings.

>womern has an opinion
I've had enough of your flappin' jaws
Now get in that kitchen and fry me some hog
And open me a can of beer
And set the tv remote right here
And wear somethin' sexy if you're gonna talk

Because shit like slapping a bitch was acceptable, and when a dude legitimately slaps a bitch she's lucky if she survives without brain damage.

Women learnt extremely quickly that having dumb as fuck opinions was fine, as long as they didn't voice them. Now, they're not only voiced, but they're given credibility at face value with no discussion or argument. See

Says the incipient schizophrenic who will never get married.

Black people will never like you as anything but a source of gibs and a hole to fuck, sweetie.

She learned history from Youtube.

Worked pretty well actually. Until fags like you got soft. Bitch.

Idk about you, but in 10 BC I was living in the Roman Empire. Only NIGGERS had bones between their nostrils. Women are too sensitive, that’s why they want the refugees

Says the twink with retarded opinions which in any other era would get him stabbed or shot.

Pls die.

Columbus found America, Washington founded America. Which one is more important.

The problem isn't even women voicing their opinions. The problem is little fags like you who defend them in hopes of getting some pussy. You are literally worse than the problem

And the Romans already had laws about women owning property and being able to divorce bad husbands. Such oppression. Much patriarchy conspiracy.

>pic related
391 BC

Columbus was Mohammed tier #NOTMYHERO

Columbus found the Americas, not America.

>had bones in our nostrils
why, were your ancestors niggers?

The spoiled brat has nose piercings. You dumb animal

and she's an honorary nigger

What shit hole are you from? At least I show myself. You coward spoiled animal

that opinion represents over ten thousand years of civilization

the fuck are you rambling about mutt

It's interesting because you either over complicate the argument or flat it out to a "no u" argument.

Don't you understand that some of us actually see you?

Your take on this actually makes a lot more sense than when other people bring it up. More and more evolution looks like its actually true.. :/

That's funny and stuff but not real. Truth or feel good?

The notion of Women holding opinions is about as ridiculous as believing when a Parrot mimics your speech he's having an in depth conversation with you.

show us your tits

The notion of Women holding opinions is about as ridiculous as believing when a Parrot mimics your speech he's having an in depth conversation with you.
>Who will never get married
It's hilarious that roasties say this to Men as if it's some kind of horrible fate.

what a good stuff

Columbus landed in Cuba and never once set foot on the American continent.

You can't blame Columbus for shit his Spanish explorers did when he was back in Europe.

This is what happens when white millenial men are cucks
Fucking soy oozing jewish cuckolds

Excellent post.

Columbus was wrong about basically everything. But most everyone is wrong about everything about Columbus today so it evens out.

He had balls and a vision. That's what counts. I really don't give a fuck about native cultures that ate each other and sacrificed people. Also most native American tribes engaged in slavery, rape, and murdered people of other tribes for no reason. We're better off now than with all of that shit.

How about 391BC?
>Assemblywomen is a comedy written by the Greek playwright Aristophanes in 391 BCE.[3] The play invents a scenario where the women of Athens assume control of the government and instate pseudo-communist reforms that ban private wealth and enforce sexual equality for the old and unattractive.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

They knew.

> Columbus landed in Cuba and never once set foot on the American continent.
He literally did on his 4th voyage.

> You can't blame Columbus for shit his Spanish explorers did when he was back in Europe.
His behavior towards natives on Haiti was so utterly insane that he returned to Spain from his 3rd voyage in chains. Even Spaniards couldn't stomach his cruelty.

There were decent people even among Conquistadors (Bernal Diaz). Columbus was bad on the level of Pizarro. Defending him just to be a contrarian is silly.

Your guilt trip don't work here

What did Spanish explorers do, topple native societies which engaged in mass human sacrifice, genocide, and ate people?

Lets get real about what most native culture were like. They weren't more peaceful. They weren't victims. They engaged in slavery, raped and killed other tribes, and they tried to do all of this to European settlers as well.

Blaming the victors for not respecting human sacrifice cultures is retarded. The world was was it was, and Europeans were way more civilized.

If Columbus was such a terrible guy wouldn't it make sense to go live somewhere else less terrible?

They were allowed opinions the same as today, opinions whose value correlates with breast cup size.

>Coward
>Sails across the world with limited supplies and his crew on the verge of mutiny
>Fights cannibalistic natives and conquers them with little but comparatively advanced technology and faith
>Coward
Historical nihilism is the last refuge of the thoroughly pathetic, where they cannot create a single glorious thing, they feel content to tear down the glories of others, Seeing imperfections as the whole, seeing the small bruise on the fruit as a rotting pile of slop.

this

There were reasons for it being written too. SJWs existed back then as well and the effects on society were noticeably harmful.

You expect spoiled entitled feminists to lift a finger for anything? Complaining is their industry, not actually doing anything.

White bois here I come to fuck sum white cunt pussi

Simply because they are inferior creatures and everybody knew. As soon as language was invented they started voicing their bullshit opinions and every man just wished it never happened. However there are exceptions.

An example: find a bitch and tell her about the jews controlling the mass media and mudslime nigger crysis. She will histerically laugh at you and call you racist because she can't process the information. Her brain works like a simple C program. She just hears the key word and based on what you say she will reply with something retarded.

There are exceptions tho. I have a gf who understands what's going on in the world. She hates all kind of niggers, she doesn't watch TV, doesn't go out with her friends, she doesn't wear makeup and she is solid 7/10. Unfortunatelly most of the women have been brainwashed by the jews already because their brains are easily taken over unlike mans'. You can see a good example where more women voted for Hillary and asked why in the streets their reason would be "Donald Trump is a racist". Shit I wish he was and he started the negro genocide. Anyway you can also see this where women calling white men racist for no reason. And jews absolutely love this. Hell even the niggers who are always used probably see through this which makes them mentally superior to women, which is fucking scary. However women are unconciously right... any sane, healthy man is racist we are just not able to express our opinion publicly. If you are not though, you are most probably a soy boy and your opinion shouldn't matter just like womens'.

who specifically did Columbus rape, you stupid fucking bitch?
who is the person that he forcibly penetrated with his inflated blue stingy penis?
I want names you fucking thot so don't you dare say "the Native Americans"

K.

So go live somewhere else then. Pretty simple.

You can't work at muffin factory and bitch about how you hate muffins. It's stupid

>make an argument
>results to slander

> The same childhood friend reported in a letter that Columbus had provided one of the captured indigenous women to him. He wrote, "While I was in the boat, I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me. When I had taken her to my cabin she was naked—as was their custom. I was filled with a desire to take my pleasure with her and attempted to satisfy my desire. She was unwilling, and so treated me with her nails that I wished I had never begun. But—to cut a long story short—I then took a piece of rope and whipped her soundly, and she let forth such incredible screams that you would not have believed your ears. Eventually we came to such terms, I assure you, that you would have thought that she had been brought up in a school for whores."

>His behavior towards natives on Haiti was so utterly insane that he returned to Spain from his 3rd voyage in chains. Even Spaniards couldn't stomach his cruelty.

That was politics. The government gave him an amazing deal on a cut of the New World profits before they realized how lucrative it was. They just wanted an excuse to be able to take all the loot.

K.

So go live somewhere else? Otherwise you sound like a spoiled cunt who needs raped.

>stop celebrating genocide

I wonder how native tribes wiped out other tribes executing every last person

t-this wasn't in my history books

So was Hillary, but she probably voted for her to become President.

It's true though
Oh, I bet you're a creationist.

who else is aroused after reading that?

>Women could care less
They could?

The Chinese literally run each other over and keep going and skin dogs alive for dinner. How can you point the finger at some Spaniard guy who made the world a better place?

>Even Spaniards couldn't stomach his cruelty.
Lmao, the Spaniards had just finished taking back their country from Muslims and Jews, through war and deportations. They didn't care about some stories of what Colombus did to cannibal heathens on the other side of the world

Columbus (following the myths she believes in) is the reason she exists. Her ancestors would have killed each other in a resource war.

Columbus Day is a white holiday, it celebrates how we overcame the limited resources of our continent and spread out across the globe instead of dying horribly in another famine.

>tfw would be more than happy just to be treated with her nails
life is suffer

>why don't we wipe with bare hands?

You realize these women still had to fancy these men, right? You didn't just pick up a woman and they became yours. People like you would get just as much pussy as you would back then as do now. You would get zero pussy. The reason you might have gotten pussy is because you couldn't just sit in your room all day and post online, so you possibly could have found a fellow spectrum female to bone but they would have been hideous. If you think the current status quo is the reason you don't get pussy then you're delusional.

Because women are utterly led by emotion. That's dangerous. Just look at what these so called "leaders" of today's nations have done.

Sugar daddy government has created cunty women.

An Australian woman who's in the US for a year is into me. She says she's a centrist. What should I expect?

Because it would have meant death and certain destruction for the tribe.

badass

>rapist, murderer and coward
wow
Genocide is debatable at best.
Where fuck these people get these ideas?
Do they teach Americans their own history at schools anymore?

Merkel turned into a reckless emotional retard to get on the cover of TIME. Risked the entire EU and Germany's economy. I now doubt her entire history. I think other people were probably doing her work for her all this time and this is probably the first time she thought for herself... and it didn't work out so well.

>hurr im going to point a finger at Americans and do the same thing SJWs are doing

Don't be retarded. The point is the native tribes were engaging in human sacrifice, cannibalism, murder, rape, slavery etc. Who fucking cares if their fucked up war societies got stomped by a superior force?

Colombus was a lying Spaniard who takes all the credit for "finding" America. There is evidence of Nords and Polynesians being there before those Spanish rats even made it there.

Leif Eriksson unironically discovered America.

Common sense

Narcissism

Colombus was Italian you dork

Columbus was not a colonist was the point here.

Scientists have found out that the pre-ancient Neanderthals were as intelligent as modern day human. They were basically overwhelmed by homo sapiens, interbred with them, and most non-African homo sapiens have Neanderthal DNA to this day.
theguardian.com/science/2014/apr/30/neanderthals-not-less-intelligent-humans-scientists

In other words, the fact that females are inferior intellectually, physically, in every single capacity other than raising children, was taken as a given for all of human history up until this past century, and modern academia and pop culture has us believing that they have it all figured out, and that their ideas override tens of thousands of years of established history, that we should give these holes, whom nature only programmed to breed, care for children, care for them families, political status, power, and a voice in how society and government is to be arranged.

Little wonder why everything is going to shit. We might as well be giving ten year olds the right to vote and participate in politics.

Who cares. None of you Eurofaggots settled the US in any way that mattered. The Brits did, and then American Brits liberated themselves and the greatest nation on Earth was born.

You're all starting to look like Mexicans arguing what part of America you think belongs to you.

Who cares if he did or didn't?

If you have a problem go live in a mud hut and fight off niggers. The point is you are a hypocrite and a spoiled animal who complains about the hand that feeds you

I'll rape and murder her any day of the week.
Lol, not really she's fucking ugly.
and rape is bad.

The problem is you undermine your argument by refusing to acknowledge reality. She isn't a victim at all when you compare her to every other woman in the world (black hoods ect). Infact, she's very privileged. The exact opposite of her opinion

Must be easy to be Ministers of Defense when the US fucking pays for and provides all their defense.

Eurofaggots can afford to subsidize these fake vacation jobs for gender quotas but they can't pay their NATO bills? The sooner was transition to supporting Poland and ditching these cucked German-controlled faggots the better.

Few did. Even you lack basic history knowledge.
Tsk,tsk

>tatoos
>piercing
>leftist

She has more sex in one month than the spanish conquerors in centuries. She is just a normal leftist whore.

How dare you seduce my penis call your mum here i need my dick sucked

kek

a pizza delivery driver complaining about pizza

You're not American. Get over it.

Columbus never came to mainland North America and his celebration is more on bringing knowledge of this continent to Europe.

Boo hoo! If your ancestors were better fighters than you'd have nothing to bitch about

Thank you for confirming stereotypes.

>Eventually we came to such terms, I assure you, that you would have thought that she had been brought up in a school for whores.
Hehehe

thots never change

What is it with the cow trend guys? Why are we seeing this everywhere recently?

your women literally vote for your own destruction. At least we told Hilldawg to fuck off..

Because our ancestors understood that females make irresponsible leaders. The male biological imperative is to be the best, the female imperative it is to be impregnated by the best. The result is that men focus on improving their and their tribe's performance until they are the best, while women focus on testing the performance of all potential mates. The way they do this is by disrupting the status quo which can often be destructive. For example, they'll stir up competition within the group which may create divisions or if allowed they will invite foreign males into direct confrontation with their own. The latter is exactly what the women of Germany are doing to their native men right now. They do not care about humanitarian causes, they don't care about their own people's safety, they might not even be totally aware of why they are doing. But the end game is to find out which group of men is more dominant.
That's why stories like Genesis and Pandora's box attribute all the imperfections in the world to the prototypical female. Their curiosity and restlessness leave them unable to leave well enough alone and very often it's their behavior that brings unwanted and unnecessary troubles into a man's life