The main difference between ''entry level'' anime for casuals and anime for ''experts'' like y'all

is based on how much of a loser you are and how shitty your life is

Only depressed socially awkward people looking for 24/7 escapism are interested in seeing lame generic moe anime about sexualized little girls doing little girls things

Normal people have the patience and time for that,they want something entertaining out of the ordinary because ordinary things are boring. So they watch casually attack on titan,dbz and go on with their lives

But watching a 4 year old eat an icecream is pure bliss for the ''good taste anime waifu-king weaboo''.

Then since he doesnt have any female attention except for his mother, he'll sexualize everything even the ice cream and share+ discuss it with others like him

I finally understood this place and its userbase+why so many anime fans were weirdos and why so many anime were pandering to pedo weirdo shit.

>Conclusion: Your taste in anime solely depend on how much of a loser you are and how shitty your life is

It all makes sense now

Nice pasta
Check em

>UMARU FRONT PGE TIHI xD

Double spacing a 200 words essay never fails to trigger me.

that's like 30 words at most

This can't be true as I am a >20 neet, kissless virgin loser who lives with his parents but I hate moeblob and 90% of slice of life. I don't even like any shows this season.

The true answer is 95% of any media isn't very good and if you want to engage with a niche like anime you either lower your standards or struggle through the desert of quality.

What's wrong, user? Who hurt you?

Wrong
If your life is shitty,it doesn't mean that you'll love cancerous stuff

but you can't enjoy cancerous stuff without your life being shitty

btw, how much time do you spend here if you hate slice of life stuff. it makes up for 95% of threads here

Is this the dubs thread?

why
are you

doing that

doing
what

Because he's fourteen.

this

Coming from the 10 year old spending his days discussing how lewd the newly drawn 4 year old loli is, i should probably take it as a compliment

Anyway, enjoy your faps

You were supposed to ignore it

fuck i wish i was a kissless virgin and into moe

i want to be pure again instead of full of regret

you can't ignore the stuff that hurt you

>>>/reddit/

Let brat show you how it's done

Why is there an influx of retards coming to Sup Forums? Is this a raid by very few but committed people?

Nice work, kiddo.

Checked

Death Note and GITS live action movies is my guess.

well your userbase is composed of people spending hours discussing the smell of a drawn 7 year old girl's underwears.... you don't need an influx of retards, you're doing a great job by yourselves

Confirmed for reddit.

Entry level was never an insult and has nothing to do with depth.

Look at the way he types, user. I'd say he's probably from facebook.

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or think your opinion matters but here's a (you)

he??

It?

HOLY SHIT THIS IS B8 ABORT THREAD

HAS

When shawty got the talk and da walk

I'm 32, living at home, still in graduate school, and have no girlfriend.

Cowboy Bebop remains my favorite animu.

Of course you have to be loser, you will never go from 3D to 2D if you do not lose that one dimension.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you unvirgin loser.

/blog

I'm an ex-Naval Officer, served in the Army and worked in the Energy sector as a project manager. I'm always clean-shaven, clean-cut, wear suits and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. I also work out and do martial arts, so I'm not skinny either.

If you saw me on the street you would think ex-military/business guy.

I've also been watching anime for 19 years. I always hid it from everyone and never talked about it. Fellow soldiers and officers I knew in the service were also interested in anime and they would watch it in the privacy of their cabins or dorms, but never talk about. I once walked in on a fellow officer watching Majestic Prince, we locked eyes for a moment in silent agreement and I left. Like we had a silent understanding that our anime interest was deviant and we weren't going to talk about it.

Last year I went to an anime convention (SupaNova) and I was disgusted by the degenerate filth that shared my hobby. Fat, lack of hygiene, lack of discipline, slouching, atrocious grooming etc. the list goes on. It was disgusting and made me feel embarrassed that I watch anime.

There is something that attracts degenerates to anime, be it escapism or the fantasy pandering. I still don't talk about anime with anyone except you degenerates. I'm probably not the only professional 'normie' who visits Sup Forums, we just don't talk about it or share it with anyone because of how disgusting the fan base is.

>we just don't talk about it or share it with anyone because of how disgusting the fan base is.
This. I talk to my normal friends about anime sometimes, but I've never met an actual anime fan who didn't disgust me on sight.

There are shitty disgusting people in every hobby or franchise or fanbase or whatever. Also check em