What do you use to keep track of the anime you've seen?

What do you use to keep track of the anime you've seen?

anime planet

it's got a lot of good very specific bookkeeping features and has a manga/ln section

Notepad

Having a functional adult mind's long term memory.

You'll have one some day.

MAL. It's just a tracker.

My mind brain

>watch one anime
>wow my memory is so good I am adult

sure kid

i remember all my friends/family phone numbers but i still keep a list of them just for the sake of keeping a record

It's a very monastic process relying heavily on vellum, quills, and iron gall ink.

Yeah, because apparently we're all autistic cunts who can memorize hundreds, if not thousands, of titles. You having watched a total of 3 series and memorizing when each episode or each chapter is going to come out isn't "long term memory".

On the site where I usually stream you can make an account and add anime or manga to finished/watching/planned to watch/dropped lists.

If you honestly can't remember whether you've watched a particular anime, you need to see a doctor ASAP, or (more likely) you need to come back here when you're a grownup.

i have a partition for anime i've finished watching, and a partition for anime i haven't watched yet
i have a simple bash script set up to automatically move the files once mpv closes
been trying to migrate to hydrus but it's a pain in the disk

MAL, for simplicity's sake

Fuck off. Also, fuck you.
If you honestly think that by dodging what we actually said and/or just showing off your shitty reading comprehension is going to protect you from the fact that you have watched literally 3 series and, obviously, you'll remember them, in contrast with most of Sup Forums who watches hundreds of shows and reads even more series than one can keep track of, you seriously should consider killing yourself.

I write the next episode to watch on the backs of receipts or random paper then scotch tape it to the wall.

My brain.

A txt document accompanied by my thoughts on the series I watched, like a autistic anime diary

>just a tracker
The opening move is deflection, well played

I've watched too many to make going through a massive list worthwhile. Adding shit to mal takes longer than 1 second and thus is garbage. I'd need someone to sit down with a long ass list and say "have you seen X? Y? Z?" etc until I've noted them all down.

Can't recall, can recognize.

Definitely NOT Taiga!

I just use an Excel document to record everything.

Nothing. I just try to watch everything. Now it's easier to write down what I haven't yet seen or what I dropped than keeping track of watched series or having a backlog.

Taiga. You're an idiot if you use anything else.

What

MAL for convenience's sake.

I use MAL and Hummingbird because I like to see how much time of my life I wasted watching animu

+1

I don't even recognize half the names on the list anymore, so I started sorting them into tiers with overly long and specific names like "Wait Did They Just Kill The Whole Cast In Ep 1-Tier"

I watch everything on my media center via PLEX and it does a fine job of recording what i've watched.

I don't and it's the reason why I end up watching the same anime 3 times in a row.

mal.
what site you use only matters if youre an insecure cunt or use it for stuff other than just keeping track, and why would you use that?

also my friend doesnt keep track because he `doesnt need to` and has watched shows and come talking to me telling me about them and how great they are and ive had to remind him that we've already watched the first few eps of them together and he totally forgot. if you dont keep track and dont have someone to remind you, you couldve watched shows multiple times and not know.

how would you watch a show more than once by accident?

>you couldve watched shows multiple times and not know.
Nigga what? Go see a fucking doctor if this shit happens, I'm fucking serious. That shit is no joke.

>you couldve watched shows multiple times and not know
Only if you are literally retarded

I remember them all but I'd still rewatch them for certain parts.
Lewd parts.

I don't.

It's all become a blur. hundreds by now. I feel like a dimensional traveler, I've seen so many stories, so many fleeting lives, foolish dramas and grand sagas play out that I've lost all hope of recognizing them as unique creatures. Existence itself becomes cyclical and I lose track of the micro details of the stories.

I hope one day that with these memories tucked in my trench coat pocket I will perhaps have a story of my own one of these days. Heh.... wouldn't that be nice.

MAL.

I stopped tracking two years ago after joining the military, but before then I used MAL.

I got to Sup Forums in the days when you weren't allowed an opinion before having watched 2400 hours of anime. It was a better time.

>not memorizing every anime you've ever seen
>not carving the names of iconic characters into your flesh to ensure that you'll always remember them
>not smearing praises and criticisms onto your walls using your own blood

MAL, a shitty calendar, and notepad.

Eugh, what a barbarian. Just get a legal pad.

Anilist. Transferred over from MAL only because last I used it, the only rating system available was a single-point 0-10 and I much preferred Anilist's 0-100 option.

MAL + Taiga.

MAL via Taiga
It just werks. Except when it doesn't.

MAL

I don't watch a lot of anime these days anyway, but it doesn't matter if I remember everything by name because associative memory will kick in if I see or hear anything related to what I have seen (and heard.)

I remember them, of course. Besides, who cares?

>26 days
Stop posting. Go spend the next 4 months watching anime then come back.

That's the /m/ list you newfag.

Nothing. If I forget it, it was probably not very interesting. Why'd I keep track of hours watched? Bragging rights? Seems very useless.

daily reminder that you must watch at least 1,600 anime before posting and anyone who's watched less is a newfag

>>>/reddit/

Nothing.

Why would I want to do that?

Also, thinly veiled MAL thread. Kill yourself you worthless subhuman.

I don't. If I end up rewatching a series, who cares? As long as I'm enjoying myself.

>Nothing. If I forget it, it was probably not very interesting
it must be horrible to be stuck in a loop of watching the same uninteresting anime every day without even realizing it.

Cute