Drawfag Thread 1907

Drawfag Thread 1907

second rarfag's files until thread 1899: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1906

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=race_queen
i.imgur.com/5rIVF8f.png
i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=55135
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=65422
i.imgur.com/yxJ2Ebz.jpg
i.imgur.com/PoLkAZ6.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418442
i.imgur.com/JDVrGpZ.jpg
imgur.com/a/HY9LL
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/13/1477135468199.webm
imgur.com/Ld6s44T
imgur.com/FRxN430
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67740
i.imgur.com/uWOXAog.jpg
i.imgur.com/MLXoKYj.jpg
i.imgur.com/c9A8aDA.jpg
i.imgur.com/9Fu1Zea.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

Requesting a disapointed poi

Requesting gag kissing between Elizabeth and Chiffon, bonus points if Charles (right) is included. Refs:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=11979
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2734

Race Queen Ayame please
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=race_queen

Requesting colors

Ref: i.imgur.com/5rIVF8f.png

Y'all need to calm down.
Requesting a sequence of Tamamo stripping off her robes and into her underwear - which can be whatever you choose to be - otherwise Tamamo wearing this getup from DOAX3 thanks in advance.

Requesting colors for my bootylicious goddess
Neptune ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg

its been bothering me awhile. but why not request that foot being fixed as well?

Requesting realistically drawn maki.

requesting no drama from previous threads.

How about colors for these drawings on the booru
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=55135
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=65422

i.imgur.com/yxJ2Ebz.jpg
i.imgur.com/PoLkAZ6.png

Requesting Waifu-tan with a womb tattoo

Fuck you you cuck.

Requesting Galko chan measuring her chest and discovering that she's grown a cupsize

Requesting colors for a gif if possible

Ref: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Canaria wearing a sexier variation of her city's uniform.

Requesting a 2 panel image. The first one having Aika (left) telling drawfags to stop drawing her in with gags and have them do Neena (right) instead. The second one having Neena lying on a couch in full view with her mouth taped shut with a disinterested/defeated look on her face. Bonus points if a third panel has Aika in the exact same manner with a "not this again" expression on her face.

Should I just take Aika out of this request?

Requesting a little loli reimu gnawing on a really big turkey leg, or some other larger-than-normal lump of turkey.

requesting womb tattoo AND gentle womb pressing.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Ameno Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

Requesting a parody of a skate magazine cover with Killua

Requesting Yozora and Sena masturbating on the same bed, not realizing that both of them are imaging each other getting NTR'd by Kodaka.

Hello, requesting Laius from Dungeon Meshi, there is very few fanart of him (or the series) and I desperatly want more. Anything is good, but if you can draw him eating or fighting a monster is even better.

Thank you very much.

requesting corrupted Abyssal Iowa

I really want to see this with Tamamo-no-mae, or Jack.

Requesting an alternate version of Nyaruko (meaning with a different hairstyle and/or outfit) representing one of the different forms of Nyarlathotep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep

Requesting Kawashima Mizuki dressed as a gyaru saying she "totes feels like, a totally young idol."

Requesting a day in the life of princess salvia. She needs more art even if she is just dawn's doppelgänger.

Requesting womb tattoos on either of these girls
Rin Eba
Tamamo
Sakuya
Ai
Disk
Natsume
Kneesocks
Cyan
Hinagiku

If anyone could make a imgur gallery of thier refs that could be great, also if you wish to be added to the list just ask

Didn't realize there was a new thread when I finally posted but...

I request Harpy Monet at a desktop, typing with her talons and getting a bunch of angry noises from the computer, awkwardly flapping her wings about to stay upright and blowing raspberries, looking sort of bored doing it all. It doesn't have to be super detailed or anything, in fact a sort of 'chibi' style would be best. As long as it's clear who's doing it.

A cute holstaurus eating an angus steak hamburger or a 72oz steak meal
What if, instead of a tattoo, it was a brand?

Requesting Misaka hovering her thumb and pointer finger over Misaki's puffy innie nipple and passing a current through it to make it erect. Misaka is taunting Misaki, saying how she acts so confident with her big fat breasts when she's actually as timid as her hidden nipples.

Requesting Black General in her casual bikini lounging around.

You forgot to add BB

Requesting colors for this drawing of Valerie holding hands please!

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418442

shut up wombfag

What does womb pressing even do?

Requesting bongou sideboob/armpit please.

i.imgur.com/JDVrGpZ.jpg

hurts

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

Abortion

Why would you want any of those girls go through the pain of getting a inkneedle pushed up their vagina just so they have something on their womb?

I love pregnancy and roughing up pregnant women, is anyone else into wanting to see their waifu have their pregnancy terminated? Like from 5 weeks to 8 months amd between?

Too lewd.

imgur.com/a/HY9LL

Requesting lolidom
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1477/13/1477135468199.webm

didn't realize that she cums after while of rubbing then loops. Any other like this?

Requesting colors for Natsume in a qipao. Any color scheme is fine, preferably in this color scheme:

Qipao color reference: imgur.com/Ld6s44T

Natsume ref: imgur.com/FRxN430

Miku more bottom heavy wearing shorts and thighhigh stockings

Really you are sick in your head wouldn't mind if you kys the world doesn't need freaks like you.

That's fucking gross.

Fuck you're right my bad, next thread for sure I guess I just copy pasted the last list
based user thank you

Not gross but outright sick in the head wanting to kill life and cause suffering for enjoyment just what the fuck.

Also there was that user last thread that didn't know who Ai was. You should include her last name

so anybody want gagged waifus?

Requesting anything Unryuu
Wouldn't mind like her with a tan either or some big sweater puppies

Is there an Abyssal Unryuu? If not, I'd like to request it.

Alright Ill do that and add BB as well

That's pretty uncalled for my dude. Sometimes I like to think she cheated on me and lies to my face that her child is mine but she gets an accident and loses her bastard.

Pitz and Lappa exploring the Aloha region!

Can you add Neptune, Noire, and Uni or just one of them?
What is wrong with you

>Noire, and Uni
Fuck off Mishafag

Totally wrong, my dude. I actually don't care about that shit so go nuts.

Kill yourself already

What? I cant like what I like?

Requesting Diego Brando and Funny Valentine in an extreme jousting duel with spears, on motorcycles
(Ignore the knight armors in the ref)

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a Mothim

Feels good.

Requesting the elections in Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku style

So you like to kill innocent lifes that cannot do anything about your shitty paranoid fetish? And make the pregnant girl/woman suffer for your amusement. Just what the fuck is wrong with you?
If this Argument would hold any value you could use it to justify anything.

when was this made? it's good: drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67740

Nice off-topic

>implying a guy knows what feels good for a girl

WIP, time for work.
If anyone has any constructive criticism for my drawings, go ahead and let me know

Yes, especially when the child is illegitimate to our marriage. Or even if it's just a random woman who's happy to have their first child. The grieving of it is satisfying. So what?

Nice boobs. Soft enough.

Looking really good so far. More than anything I hope you end up drawing the whole list. Your style is perfect for this

requesting Chie Sasaki (right) from im@s CG doing the same reaction like Manon (left) from Pokemon

references
i.imgur.com/uWOXAog.jpg
i.imgur.com/MLXoKYj.jpg
i.imgur.com/c9A8aDA.jpg
i.imgur.com/9Fu1Zea.jpg

quick posting so I can find this on desu

>memes

This isn't intimidating, this is cute.

No neck, long disproportionate torso, her right arm is short, disproportionate tits, her left leg is bigger than the right one, tail looks more like a ball than a tail

and no luck, desu has no ide

eyes too close, mouth too high

well, I tried

Nicely done

Feature size and placement on the face could use some work user, otherwise it'd be a muh dick/10

Nice pink gradation.

Requesting Rakka and Reki being cute together

waifus wearing muzzles, yay or nay?

you should work on frontal views first before moving on to angled views

Thanks, I'll work on this. Was moving her eyes a lot, so I guess I'll see the problem once I look at this later.

Shut the fuck up

thought I'd ask

I want Jibril to step on me.

I love the overcast shadow on the face and bright yellow eyes. The dark gradient going towards the bottom of the picture is a fantastic contrast to the bright light above. The atmosphere is 100% what I wanted. Your simple lines and smooth colors are fantastic, simple, and effective.

As other anons pointed out the face placement is awkward, but I hope you had a lot of fun and got some good practice too!

Thank you very much for indulging my request! Have a good day drawfriend.