Maid Dragon

The seiyuu rooster is fucking garbage. What were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/people/25991/Yuuki_Kuwahara
myanimelist.net/people/37047/Yuuki_Takada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who we got?

>rooster

Yuuki Kwahara as Tooru, a literal nobody. Her only other main roles are from Himegoto and some 3D Magical Girl show

Maria Naganawa as Kanna, another literally who. She plays Akiko in Anitore! and Honda in Stella Mahou this season. Ver voice is garbage.

Mutsumi Tamura as Kobayashi. She's the most veteran of the bunch but in a bad way, she has played nothing but supporting characters and shit main characters from irrelevant series. Kakashi is her most important role. She only plays men.

Minami Takahashi as Quetzalcoatl, she's the most talented in my opinion. Currently dubbing Cocona from Flip Flappers and she also plays Sora from Aikatsu. They got the best one for a supporting role that will only appear halfway through the season.

It makes it sound important.

How about you stop being a faggot and wait and see how well they do, OP?

Why would I expect anything but mediocre acting and forced voice tones from half of the cast? Only Tamura and Takahashi are salvageable.

DORAGON... ka

Good, it's pointless to waste money on A-list seiyuu. The production is better off saving money for animation which is far more important.

>She only plays men.
So she's perfect for the role.

Gotta admit I am so stoked for this. As perverted as it may make me, I can't wait to see beautiful dragon butt.

Dead on arrival.

They are pretty decent for rookie VAs, I don't know why everyone is getting so triggered.

>everyone

one guy

Nah, I've seen plenty people on other Maid Dragon threads bitching about the cast

More like, it's expected to flop so why waste money on good and popular seiyuu

uh huh sure.

Thats a nice looking cock.

Shouldn't be an issue, Kyoani always gets a good performance out of their VA

Usually because when they record, the animation is pretty much done so they can see how characters are acting and feeling, I don't think this will be the case though, they've had a lot of work this year.

Are any other studios that far ahead or just Kyoani?

Pretty much all studios have at least 3 or 4 eps produced befor ethe show even starts airing, it's just that Kyoani can actually follow a production schedule.

Because nobody likes a pessimistic faggot. They're a decent cast of rookies.

Mutsumi Tamura is great fuck your face.

>Yuuki Kuwahara
she does a good job in Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume.

myanimelist.net/people/25991/Yuuki_Kuwahara

forgot a voice actor:

myanimelist.net/people/37047/Yuuki_Takada

She barely speaks and when she does it's all monotone.

KyoAni doesn't even assist in VA dubbing in most cases. They don't have a dubbing stdio and they sometimes send someone to Tokyo to assist but in many cases they didn't (ie: Kyokai no Kanata)

Shh, don't break the illusion, let the Kyoanuses believe that their studio is a magical, special snowflake

The better performances come from this reason.

See

>in many cases they didn't
Wrong.

>caring about VAs

Literally never once seen anime in Japanese and thought the voice acting was bad enough to impact the quality of the show detrimentally.

>rookie casting
I love it as much as star-casting, it's always great to watch new voices entering and growing into the industry, the freshness of not going "oh, it's x" is nice too.

>kyoani

dead in the fucking water

More like guaranteed 3k BD at worst.

IT: OP pretends he understands moon enough to critique voice actors

Considering Phantom World made 2k I would expect this one to sell half of that

>Kakashi
What?

Hearing the same small list of voice actors over and over just because they're popular can get pretty dull.

Didn't read the manga but, do you think the mangaka's decision to make the protag a female, a good decision?

>Mutsumi Tamura

But she was great in AnoHana.

You haven't watched enough anime then.

She's so flat and one dimensional that her gender doesn't really matter other than for yuribait purposes.

>yuri
Yeah, I guess.
Maybe I was just hoping for a new living with monstergirl series but only with dragon girls.

Well one of the main gags is the dragon maid constantly fawns over her but she's disinterested. Wouldn't really work that well if the protag was a guy because then he'd have to be a flaming faggot to turn down her advances.

How is that surprising? Kyoani is known for mostly using seiyuu with very few roles.

Do you fags even watch Girlish Number? People like casting newbies into big main roles just as much as they like casting veterans.

3Hz with Flip Flappers.

Ive watched more anime than you've even heard of let alone seen kid.

>adaptation of kinda beloved manga from famous author who already got some anime adaptations
>How badly is this going to flop?

>adaptation of some self-published LNcrap that literally no one knows about, not even in charts
>Oscar-winning masterpiece! Next Kyoani's magnum opus!
I really, really can't get it.

>on Sup Forums
>not an anime expert

Who the fuck cares about seiyuu

And the director knows more about his project that some random retard on Sup Forums that complains about a
>nobody
New talent and wants the same as always.

Kill yourself and stop pretending to know shit about anime

It's already been explained it to you

>caring about seiyuus
Too otaku for my taste

Go back to plebbit.

>muh seiyuu

catapult yourself

>implying you can know about seiyuus and recognize a good voice in a language you don't speak
Keep imitating the otaku, weabooshit.

You're implying a lot of incorrect things my reddit friend.

>I can't make a nice comeback so reddit
Nice argument faggot.

>I'm a literal dumb fuck who needs things spelled out to me
I can recognize voices if I'm familiar with them, and I do know Japanese. I could recognize seiyuus even before I knew Japanese. Sorry but you have autism.

How they can even have any profit if show sell like 2000 copies per vol?

2000 x 7 = 14,000
14,000 x ¥ 5,554 ($50) = $700,000

>Maria Naganawa voice is garbage.
Delete this her Honda voice is cute as fuck.

Your ears are garbage

I do watch Girlish Number. According to it, seiyuus are the reason otakus buy any BDs.

Why would they hire a seiyuu from flip flappers? Look at how well that sells.

So, preview when?